Thread: Live in the northeast? I have free tix to RLC National Convention (straw poll)

Live in the northeast? I have free tix to RLC National Convention (straw poll)

http://rlcconvention2015.com/

PM me if you're interested

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump. Does Rand inspire any of you to come out?

Quote Originally Posted by muzzled dogg View Post
    Bump. Does Rand inspire any of you to come out?
    Not really a matter of inspiration or lack thereof as much as it is travel, distance, availability, and time.

Damn, wish I knew about this sooner. I might be able to scrounge up a car load of people from Albany. What day is the actual voting taking place?

Voting Friday and Saturday.

Rand speaks Friday

Do you still have them? I know a few people in NH that I can ask.
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

Rumor is that Cruz campaign bought 100 tix and his super pac bought 200. But they couldn't get that many supporters to show up. They were at Chik Fil A down the street trying to recruit strangers to come vote

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzled dogg View Post
    Rumor is that Cruz campaign bought 100 tix and his super pac bought 200. But they couldn't get that many supporters to show up. They were at Chik Fil A down the street trying to recruit strangers to come vote
    He's really trying to be positioned as the 'viable libertarianish' candidate now, but only in ways that benefit him. He won't do anything that will offend the GOP base. He wants to be the same guy but with Rand's supporters behind him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe