Thread: Clinton, Fiorina, Kasich prepare for war with Russia. Any other takers?

Clinton, Fiorina, Kasich prepare for war with Russia. Any other takers?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/politi...ama/index.html

"I personally would be advocating now for a no-fly zone and humanitarian corridors to stop the carnage on the ground and from the air," Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton said Thursday in an interview with Boston's WHDH.

And Ohio Gov. John Kasich echoed that idea on Friday. If elected president, he said he would not tolerate any violation of that zone by Russia.

"Do not violate the no-fly zone. Enter that no-fly zone, you're going to have to accept the consequences," Kasich said from a New Hampshire press conference.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess Kasich and Fiorina feel like they own the Syrian skies now. Seeing how the Syrian government has AUTHORIZED the Russian planes to fly over their country.

How would we feel if china issue a no fly zone in the us.

Personally, I'd fly Clinton, Fiorina and Kasich over to Syria with 3 days supply of food, and freeze their passports and bank accounts once they're dropped off. Let's see just how tough these 3 talk when they don't have thousands of American soldiers to hide behind.

Give 'em rifles, and send 'em over.

We have a great military, might as well use it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic