Thread: Oregon Killer: A Self-Described Conservative Republican

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Oregon Killer: A Self-Described Conservative Republican

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/deta...racy-theories/

"...He said he...was a “teetotaler” living with his parents and a conservative Republican...."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sweet. Now they can persecute us AND take our guns.

Sounds like a religious nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Sounds like a religious nut.
    He sounds like a bundle of contradictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    There is a certain religion that appears like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Wait... Do you mean like nearly everyone else in the country?!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

If you read the article, hardly anything in it fits the profile of a conservative Republican, except for one time on a website, he put that about himself. Yet, of all the vivid kooky picture that emerges about him in the article, they pick the word "conservative" to put in the headline.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just because someone loves guns doesn't mean they are Conservative. The revolutionary left loves guns too.
    Stop believing stupid things

A Conservative Republican that loves killing Christians.

Because we all know that Republicans are known for hating Christians. They just hate those bastards.

What if that information on his dating profile was just put there to get him access to Christian girls? Maybe he has some animus towards Christian girls, possibly some feelings of rejection?

Jan2017

A Republican who"s . . .
    hobbies are “internet, killing zombies, movies, music, reading” and who lives with parents.
    In the profile, the personality type he is looking for is “intellectual, punk, introvert, loner, lover, geek, nerd”
    with an “individuality” of “piercings, psychic, tattoos, vampire”.
    His preferred religious views are “Pagan, Wiccan, Not Religious, but Spiritual” as well.
    sounds more like a Rachel Maddow disciple.

That's why I avoid labels at all costs. "$#@!ed up dude" should be sufficient.

Well with Obama going on another rant about gun violence, this will fit his narrative perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I think conservatives have reverence for life. What this guy was is a premeditated murderer.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-05-2018 at 07:13 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Details emerge about Oregon killer — a self-described conservative who loved guns and conspiracy theories
    By that description, he was probably a member of this forum. Anyone on these boards suddenly stop posting over the past few days?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This is incredible, I almost can't believe this. Far beyond a recolor, the photo on the right has even had it's nose re-shaped.

If this is for real, shouldn't this be trumpeted far and wide? Shouldn't CNN be excoriated? Where are CNN's competitors? I mean WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    I think conservatives have reverence for life. What this guy was is a premeditated murderer.
    Except the lives of brown people overseas or drug users or other Undesirables.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Except the lives of brown people overseas or drug users or other Undesirables.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post

This is incredible, I almost can't believe this. Far beyond a recolor, the photo on the right has even had it's nose re-shaped.

If this is for real, shouldn't this be trumpeted far and wide? Shouldn't CNN be excoriated? Where are CNN's competitors? I mean WOW!!!
    a photoshopped image on the internet that i've yet to see on a CNN broadcast. In fact it was NEVER broadcasted on CNN.

Its a hoax. Stop relying on Conservative Treehouse as a reliable source of facts.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    a photoshopped image on the internet that i've yet to see on a CNN broadcast. In fact it was NEVER broadcasted on CNN.

Its a hoax. Stop relying on Conservative Treehouse as a reliable source of facts.
    Hmm I guess you're right. Must have been fodder for a clickbait story link.

OR it is indeed a conspiracy and liveandletlive is in on it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Conservative Republican that loves killing Christians.

Because we all know that Republicans are known for hating Christians. They just hate those bastards.
    Seems like there are some classifications of christians more liked than the others by US conservatives.

US Conservative Contempt For Arab Christians

Sep 22, 2015 05:59 AM EDT
    The GOP’s absurd anti-Pope crusade: The bizarre spectacle of Republicans turning on a religious leader

What if that information on his dating profile was just put there to get him access to Christian girls? Maybe he has some animus towards Christian girls, possibly some feelings of rejection?
    Using such reasoning, could you speculate in same way and question claims of Christianity by some high profile black conservative Republican politicians like Herman Cain, Ben Carson given news photos below.. or not?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6002808

I don't think so. I've never seen them do that kind of thing before.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights