Thread: Lame trend in airline safety videos

Lame trend in airline safety videos

Delta had a good one, now others are being sold a bill of goods from the marketing firms. With lame results.

Delta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLte6uLMi1g

Latest one for air New Zealand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji65WI5QLZI

Many more example, but all weak.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alf > Captain Crankypants
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Alf > Captain Crankypants
    True, but I was praising that video. Now post a video of you picking up Brasilian chicks so I can live vicariously.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    True, but I was praising that video. Now post a video of you picking up Brasilian chicks so I can live vicariously.
    Oops, missed that detail.

Tinder is by far the easiest way to find someone that is looking for a date.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Dis-United's global one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Dis-United's global one.

Yea, I saw that, I am embarrassed. And if you are not flying in Asian, most of our FAs are double the age in that video. Not that old ones can give good service...

And the Captain that they chose was an ex continental flunky that even stumbled with the bow....hello, edititing? Retake?
    Last edited by Danke; 10-01-2015 at 11:57 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video