Thread: The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000-Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret ...

The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000-Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret ...

The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000-Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future, the World's Future, and Your Future!

The book you can't afford NOT to read.
    It is already affecting your life…

And it WILL affect your future!

Is it possible that there exists a three-thousand-year-old mystery that…

· Has been determining the course of your life without your knowing it?
    · Foretells current events before they happen?
    · Revealed the dates and the hours of the greatest crashes in Wall Street history before they happened?
    · Determined the timing of 9/11?
    · Lies behind the rise of America to global superpower… and its fall?
    · Has forecast the rising and falling of the world’s stock market throughout modern times?
    · Lies behind world wars and the collapse of nations, world powers, and empires?
    · Holds key to what lies ahead for the world and for your life?
    · And much more….

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Shemit...3735685&sr=1-1

FYI, just bought the paperback at Sam's earlier today and the Kindle copy at Amazon.

Has anyone here read it yet?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SHEMITAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Money (not) well spent, my friend. LMAO
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

It's like a bad southpark episode
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

FWIW, it's a number one best seller, with a bunch of great reviews on Amazon.

I've definitely spent more money before, for much worse.

Shouldn't this book be in the bargain bin at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Shouldn't this book be in the bargain bin at this point?
    Perhaps it is, Sam's is selling it. Maybe they got a great deal on a closeout warehouse full of them. LOL!

If it's 3,000 years old and is written by a Rabbi, why is it being considered "Christian"?

For Lucille:

The Mystery of the Shemitah

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...06.TvislhJPHE4

Enjoy!

I guess I need to go back and read "The Harbinger" prequel too.

The Harbinger

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+...85.g9P6DwHLlSw

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL When I said "post some of it for us" I didn't mean a google search, but thanks.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    LOL When I said "post some of it for us" I didn't mean a google search, but thanks.

My reading so far has gotten me all the way through to Chapter 3.

There are several relevant YouTube videos about it too.

Shemitah

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Shemitah

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    If it's 3,000 years old and is written by a Rabbi, why is it being considered "Christian"?
    There were no rabbis 3,000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    There were no rabbis 3,000 years ago.
    The book of the thread is written by a Rabbi.

Hang in there, Captain Obtuse.

The book of the thread is written by a Rabbi.

Hang in there, Captain Obtuse.
    A Messianic rabbi, right? So a Christian. Or, as you prefer to say, a Paulist.

And the book in the thread title isn't 3,000 years old.

A Messianic rabbi, right? So a Christian. Or, as you prefer to say, a Paulist.

And the book in the thread title isn't 3,000 years old.
    Whatever kind of Rabbi he wants to call himself is fine with me.

Nah, that's Paulinist or Paulinista for the hostile/militant ones.

The thread title is the title of the book. Take up your concerns/confusions with the book's publishers.

Whatever kind of Rabbi he wants to call himself is fine with me.

Nah, that's Paulinist or Paulinista for the hostile/militant ones.

The thread title is the title of the book. Take up your concerns/confusions with the book's publishers.
    I doubt that the book's publishers claimed that it was 3,000 years old. But if they did, then since you're the one who passed on that claim here, it's appropriate to take it up with you.

My comment about the kind of rabbi he is was in answer to your question of how it could be considered a Christian (i.e. Paulinista) book.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I doubt that the book's publishers claimed that it was 3,000 years old. But if they did, then since you're the one who passed on that claim here, it's appropriate to take it up with you.

My comment about the kind of rabbi he is was in answer to your question of how it could be considered a Christian (i.e. Paulinista) book.
    It just might be, if I were the thread topic, but I'm not, as usual.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/29273

During the year of the Jubilee (2015 – 2016), it is said that creditors return the land to the people and all debts are forgiven. Taking into consideration the work you’ve done and how this concept can be applied to our current monetary regime, could all this mean that the more likely solution as we turn the corner in 2015.75 is a complete overhaul (reform) of the economic and political system; one that is less oppressive and more comprehensive?
    [...]
    ANSWER: The entire debt cycle has been with us for a very long time. There are even debt crisis in Babylon and ancient Athens. It appears that we will have to address this pending Sovereign Debt Crisis for it is unsustainable. The fact that this also lines up with the ECM is another great curiosity. It appears that there is some truth in old wisdom. It is always the debt that destroys so to a large extent, this may have been a wise preventative measure that tempered the boom bust cycle. Shmita cycle (sabbath year) is clearly a practical statement of an economic problem of leverage.
    Last edited by Lucille; 10-05-2015 at 02:20 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock