Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Not Bernie Sanders?

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    We should all try and recruit Ron Paul for another run!

Don't forget Lincoln Chafee pumping!

Also Bernie could possibly be the best candidate that can win on the Democrat side. Also beyond Rand who would you rather be president that can win? It would be Bernie, Trump, or none of the above XD
    Oh I would take a lot of candidates before Trump.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    We should all try and recruit Ron Paul for another run!

Don't forget Lincoln Chafee pumping!

Also Bernie could possibly be the best candidate that can win on the Democrat side. Also beyond Rand who would you rather be president that can win? It would be Bernie, Trump, or none of the above XD

No one running right now understands our principles like Rand Paul. Whether you agree or disagree with his political decisions, there is no one even close to him as far as having an understanding of Austrian economics and real freedom from government. Rand is one of us. No one else is close.

Let me pre-empt if you are going to post a tirade against Rand. We all know his deviations from libertarianism. He's not Ron Paul or Harry Browne.
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 10-01-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    No one running right now understands our principles like Rand Paul. Whether you agree or disagree with his political decisions, there is no one even close to him as far as having an understanding of Austrian economics and real freedom from government. Rand is one of us. No one else is close.

Let me pre-empt if you are going to post a tirade against Rand. We all know his deviations from libertarianism. He's not Ron Paul or Harry Browne.
    Classical liberalism is way better and epicureanism (which is the heart and soul of liberalism) is better than Christianity any day of the week. Its basically Abolitionist vs neo-confederates.
    http://www.nationalaffairs.com/publi...ean-liberalism

His old newsletters...

He knew what Liberty was... once.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why Not Bernie Sanders?

Get that gun out of my face and I'll tell you. I just told you.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post

His old newsletters...

He knew what Liberty was... once.

I missed the liberty in that article. He seemed just as awful then. He seemed pretty much the same as he is now actually. It is pretty clear he has put no thought into his views in 40 years despite all the evidence that refutes them.

why not Bernie?

how about because he is a nincompoop.

Quote Originally Posted by the nincompoop
    You can't just continue growth for the sake of growth in a world in which we are struggling with climate change and all kinds of environmental problems. All right? You don't necessarily need a choice of 23 underarm spray deodorants or of 18 different pairs of sneakers when children are hungry in this country.
    COOKOO COOKOO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic