Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Russia Just Bomb US Armed Syrian Rebels?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do we know which news media is telling the truth? RT is state funded by Russia, that could raise concerns of reliability and truth.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    How do we know which news media is telling the truth? RT is state funded by Russia, that could raise concerns of reliability and truth.
    Which of the 8 reasons in the article do you dispute?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I think the present government of Syria was not the best government, maybe there will be a change in the future – [but it] is better than to have a terrorist organization in Syria. That is why I think the Russian plan to first fight and make a great coalition against Daesh, and after organize a transition in Syria - is the best way. And the American solution is to fight against everybody. Well, we saw the result – for one year there is no result,”

the French MP said.
    http://www.rt.com/op-edge/317217-syr...ce-isis-assad/

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    And the American solution is to fight against everybody. Well, we saw the result – for one year there is no result,”
    I'm pretty sure there was a result; perhaps he should ask some of the other EU countries about the result flooding their borders.

Assad Must Go; Assad Must Stay. Who's Right?
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...ay-whos-right/
    Daniel McAdams (01 October 2015)

With Russian planes bombing ISIS and al-Qaeda targets this week, the air traffic on a piece of land smaller than the state of Oregon is getting crowded. The danger of a tragic accident that could escalate in unknown directions is ever-greater. The US and its Gulf allies are warning the Russians against bombing the terrorists without also trying to overthrow Assad. Saudi Arabia is warning Russia against civilian casualties in Syria even as the Saudis have killed nearly 3,000 innocent Yemeni civilians over the past five months. US-paid NGOs are pumping out the anti-Russian propaganda. What could possibly go wrong? Today's Liberty Report is on the Syrian powder keg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N041DXAK5BI

John McCain Wants to Shoot Down Russian Planes
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...ussian-planes/
    Daniel McAdams (01 October 2015)

Sen. John McCain has a personal stake in the ISIS and al-Qaeda members currently being targeted by Russian fighter planes. It was just two years ago that McCain found himself in the embarrassing position of having to explain his sleepover with a group of ISIS-affiliated terrorists in Syria. He has repeatedly called for more direct US military involvement to overthrow the Syrian government. Repeated stories of the failures of the US rebel training program have only steeled his resolve. Facts must not get in the way of McCain's regime change plans for Syria.

But McCain's plans for Syria have suddenly come to a screeching halt with the arrival of the Russian military. ISIS and al-Qaeda and their affiliated groups are suddenly under the Russian gun. Indeed it appears that Russia has made more progress in two days of bombing than the US-led coalition has made in a year.

What to do? McCain has come up with an idea: arm the rebels with missiles and help them shoot down Russian airplanes!

Asked by Fox News' Neil Cavuto what the US should do about Russia's attacks on CIA-trained (but al-Qaeda affiliated) fighters in Syria, McCain responded:

I might do what we did in Afghanistan many years ago to give those guys the ability to shoot down those planes. That equipment is available

Yes, McCain wants US fingerprints all over shot-down Russian military planes and dead Russian military pilots. Does anyone want to bet that none of his colleagues in the Senate will castigate McCain for publicly threatening to shoot down Russian planes by proxy?

What would Fox News (and the rest of the US media) do if a Russian Senator went on Russian television to publicly call for the Russians to help Assad shoot down American military aircraft over Syria?

Copyright © 2015 by Ron Paul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

Russia was the invading force in ww2 that took out Hitler & Nazi in Berlin.

Obama said.. the Russians might be walking into a quagmire... A QUAGMIRE.. lol................................

Looks like Iranian Troops are on the ground in Syria.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/iranian...crisis/210055/

also:

Hundreds of Muslim Chechens and Central Asian fighters have joined the battles in Syria since the early days of the civil war, and many form the backbone of al-Nusra and Islamic State. Some of those Chechen extremists are part of the coalition that controls Idlib.

What a cluster $#@!! Russia can expect these Chechens to hit The Motherland directly as they have done so in the past.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Provided no one lets Graham or McCain anywhere near the button, this is great news.

The War Party is being embarrassed; they just might get the tarring and feathering they so richly deserved last year when their Iraqi puppet regime was crumbling (which they barely managed to escape by shifting the blame onto Obama's "early" withdrawal). And it's great for the Syrian people, who might finally have peace in their future, if the Assad regime can regain control of the country.

Here's hoping McCain and Graham are working on their suicide pact as we speak.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-03-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Time for new U.S. gov honest voice in Foreign affairs, who is leading this?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Provided no one lets Graham or McCain anywhere near the button, this is great news.

The War Party is being embarrassed; they just might get the tarring and feathering they so richly deserved last year when their Iraqi puppet regime was crumbling (which they barely managed to escape by shifting the blame onto Obama's "early" withdrawal). And it's great for the Syrian people, who might finally have peace in their future, if the Assad regime can regain control of the country.

Here's hoping McCain and Graham are working on their suicide pact as we speak.
    As horrible as Obama is, the entire planet is very fortunate that McCain was not given access to the football.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

What this cute little animation fails to show is the ear-to-ear grin Bammy strikes as the bear's foot makes intimate contact with Barry's... well... let's just call them "parts". And no, you should not think about what parts, exactly, lest your brain cells begin a fatal mass die-off. It would be a fate worse than looking the Gorgon straight in the eyes.

You have been warned.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

So I guess Russia's the good guys nowadays?

That's explained succinctly here:

http://www.rt.com/op-edge/syria-world-hate-message-604/

Worth noting that both Libya and Egypt also had no IMF debt prior to being "liberated"

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Russia is about to redraw the map in Syria. Everything that we called "moderate rebel controlled" during 2014/2015 will be back in the hands of Assad by the end of the month. The whole charade of CIA backed "free syrian army" is going to implode.
    The question then arises: what will we do in response? In the short term, I don't think we will do anything, which under more normal circumstances would be the best path. Perhaps it remains so... I cannot tell, given how completely perverted and inverted everything appears to be these days. You know the first openly-gay American president from Kenya will do nothing. OTOH, he is not his own man, so who can say what words might be whispered into his awaiting ear.

Everything has gone all so confusing. To think that I may yet find myself pining for the days of the cold war where the lines were clear, crisp, and brightly drawn in the sand. In fact, I think I'm already there. Those were good times, comparatively speaking with the bumbling and dangerously crude soviets on the one side with their endless hordes of grotesquely inferior military equipment and stooge-robot soldiers, and on the other the Americans with their slicker-n-$#@! equipment and hopelessly narrow diplomatic world view. Honestly, I'd rather live in the world where the nuclear clock is perpetually set a one minute before midnight for the rest of my life than this... well $#@!, I don't even know what to call it... this mere existence in a world where you cannot fart without someone watching and cannot breathe without permission in a paranoid security state where overwhelming violence seems to be the one-size-fits-all solution for anyone and everyone who does not toe the political line in snappy fashion and with a broad smile.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Which of the 8 reasons in the article do you dispute?
    I know this is super late, but here's my response: All of it. How do we know these points aren't made up by supporters or Russia/syria or the gov'ts themselves? How can we be sure of any of those points?

I also read some things about mother agnes, but how do we know she's telling the truth?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic