Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Say something nice about the previous poster

Say something nice about the previous poster

A chain of good feelings starts here!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I loved that poster. I still remember how it looked on the wall of my dorm room.

Oh, wait, I think I missed the point.

You have really good ideas for threads sometimes, and this is one of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"acp" always sounds better than "mm".
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Fisharmor is a curmudgeon like me.

Sola_Fide has an immutable consistent spirituality with sublime oft considered underpinnings.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Presence spelled everything correctly.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

tobismom always seems graceful.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    tobismom always seems graceful.
    Bad Giraffe is witty.

Who's the $#@! that gave this thread 3 stars?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Bad Giraffe is witty.

Who's the $#@! that gave this thread 3 stars?
    Sugar and Spice,, southern style.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Suzanimal always seems to have a big heart!!

P.S. I've seen a couple of references to giving a thread "stars"... How come I've been here 7 years and still don't know what this means or how to do it?? I must be really dense...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Suzanimal always seems to have a big heart!!

P.S. I've seen a couple of references to giving a thread "stars"... How come I've been here 7 years and still don't know what this means or how to do it?? I must be really dense...
    ChristianAnarchist is not Really dense.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Sugar and Spice,, southern style.
    Pete's cool AND has the best RPF avatar and a truly spectacular beard.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Danke always makes me laugh.

Suzanimal always makes me laugh and has some of the coolest ideas I love reading her post.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Suzanimal always makes me laugh and has some of the coolest ideas I love reading her post.
    Working Poor knows how to preserve a husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    So I guess feeding them a little formaldehyde each day is out.

Suz gives me giggles and she's hawt. xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wherever heavenlyboy34 goes, there he is.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

tobismom beat me to this post! And she's nice too!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    tobismom beat me to this post! And she's nice too!
    Cajuncocoa is not a transexual.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Cajuncocoa is not a transexual.
    Not being gay, but Petar is very handsome.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

I need a little more time for this one...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I need a little more time for this one...
    Danke has a $#@! load of patience.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Danke has a $#@! load of patience.
    JK/SEA is a loyal Seahawks fan.

are you saying he is all wet?
    specific gravity and specific density are both based on the samething.. (water)
    or, that he is less dense than HB?

in the spirit of the post, I will say this.
    we ALL agree on more things than we disagree on.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pete's cool AND has the best RPF avatar and a truly spectacular beard.
    what is it?

mine is Poindexter from Felix the cat.
    (I was looking for the MASTER CYLINDER.)

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    what is it?

mine is Poindexter from Felix the cat.
    (I was looking for the MASTER CYLINDER.)

King of Cool Air..
    Master of Atmospheric manipulation.(in closed spaces)

And I am me..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Working Poor knows how to preserve a husband.
    Is that why the guys don't flirt with me any more?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    King of Cool Air..
    Master of Atmospheric manipulation.(in closed spaces)

And I am me..
    well, I knew it was NOT the "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers" or Mr Natural.
    I have a lot more in common with both you and phill4paul. more than you know.
    I am stubborn and have been driving that same 1989 D100 Dodge Ram that I drove to the Rally in 08.
    until this day. in fact, I am out of debt, self-employed and just ordered personalized plates for it. "PRE MAG"

and yes. I am not just good. I am DAMN good at the blue collar work that gets my hands dirty.

btw. yes. it is a quad headlight GMC. no rust. all emblems and in very good condition. the tailgate is not even dented!
    I would help a bro out if interested..
    Last edited by HVACTech; 09-29-2015 at 08:04 PM. Reason: truck stuff

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    well, I knew it was NOT the "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers" or Mr Natural.
    I have a lot more in common with both you and phill4paul. more than you know.
    I am stubborn and have been driving that same 1989 D100 Dodge Ram that I drove to the Rally in 08.
    until this day. in fact, I am out of debt, self-employed and just ordered personalized plates for it. "PRE MAG"

and yes. I am not just good. I am DAMN good at the blue collar work that gets my hands dirty.
    Blows, blows a lot of Hot Air.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Blows, blows a lot of Hot Air.
    Has a great ass.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast