Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World’s Longest Glass Bridge Suspended 600 Feet In Air Opens In China — Tourists Terrified To

Quote Originally Posted by Dickens View Post
    Shorts, strap-sandals and black socks? Someone should have pushed him off the edge.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    egad! I can't even look at the pics in this thread without my cheeks grabbing my seat
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    egad! I can't even look at the pics in this thread without my cheeks grabbing my seat
    No kidding...never a big fan of heights...I get that "testicle tingling" feeling looking at some of them.

“…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This belongs here.

"Just keep moving and don't look down."

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Can you imagine what it would feel like to dive into that thing? It makes me sick thinking about it.

Glass-bottomed pool sits 500 feet above downtown Houston

Those looking for a thrilling swim can take a dip with impeccable views at Houston's Market Square Tower, where they'll find a glass-bottomed pool that's not for the faint of heart.

Perched on the rooftop of a 40-story residential tower, the see-through infinity edge pool is 500 feet above street level, giving swimmers views of downtown Houston below.

The pool, which opened in October of 2016, is the city's first glass-bottomed pool and Texas' highest. It extends 10 feet beyond the side of the building to make it seem as if you're floating in the sky while you take a dip.

You need to be a resident of Market Square Tower in order to access the pool. One-bedroom apartments at the tower start at around $2,100 a month.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/0...n-houston.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

that pool! *cries*
    nope.. not ever.. why... someone needs to be bitch slapped hard for even thinking of it
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

That's me

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Different glass walk

Last edited by AZJoe; 04-19-2019 at 01:35 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123