Thread: South Park episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered

South Park episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered

Donald Trump was on the receiving end of a vicious take-down by South Park on Wednesday evening, which skirted the borders of decency and taste and arguably crossed them.

In an almost unprecedented attack on a running presidential candidate, the adult cartoon lampooned the Republican and in a shocking finale, showed the billionaire businessman being brutally raped to death.

The inflammatory episode of the satirical cartoon, created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, was supposed to attack Trump's immigration policies and mocked his oft-repeated promise to build a wall between the US and Mexico.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-murdered.html

-virgil

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dailymail, the paragon of tabloids suited to question anything on the merits of decency and taste.

That South Park episode was hilarious..

If you want more back story on what it was about, I made a thread here:

New South Park Takes on Donald Trump and Caitlyn Jenner
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Caitlyn-Jenner

For some reason the title on the search page is refusing to change and so nobody is going to the thread because the title doesn't mention Donald Trump..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Honestly that South Park episode didn't really push the envelope very far.. they have shown a mentally disabled boy being raped by both a shark and then by a transgender person in a later episode (the latter episode was about Uber).
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Honestly that South Park episode didn't really push the envelope very far.. they have shown a mentally disabled boy being raped by both a shark and then by a transgender person in a later episode (the latter episode was about Uber).
    Right? You can almost picture some DailyMail twit saying "Egads, look here lads! Across the pond there's apparently a television programme named South Park which recently employed scatalogical humour to make a political pointe!" as if it hasn't existed for 18 years already.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Heroes. Two damn heroes.

Their quotes on hating liberals and conservatives are hilarious.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Question. What if it was a female person that got raped on the show? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    You mean a Hot Cosby?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those crazy South Park kids. Been years since I've watched them.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Those crazy South Park kids. Been years since I've watched them.
    There episode on SJW is also perfect.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Hillary?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

They once did that episode where Hillary had a nuclear bomb hidden in her vagina. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Snuke

Nicccccccce.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

The **********s must love it, right?

Since it's so un-PC...