Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharia Law = Bye Bye Democracy / Freedom Of Religion = The Destruction Of Democracy!

Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    No, I did not put words into your mouth by bringing up Buddhism and Hinduism, you explicitly blamed ALL religions:

Second, you state that I'm grasping for straws to justify my religious beliefs when bringing up Buddhism/Hinduism (I'm the only person in this thread mentioning those two faiths). Nope. You're putting words into my mouth. I'm an atheist, and I said this already. You need to call me a theist to discredit my argument as being pure bias (which still doesn't refute my actual argument anyway), but that's ridiculous. I'm not a theist, but I'm also not someone who will pretend that Buddhism, Hinduism or the New Testament promote violence because they DO NOT.

Your links about Sri Lanka and India both deal with backlashes against Muslim violence. I'm not justifying the persecution of Muslims in those countries at all, but to claim that its "religious" to persecute a religious group is ridiculous and absurd. That's pure victim-blaming, just like when you said the Holocaust was in response to "Jewish lies" and Jewish attempts to manipulate Germany, its victim-blaming. Like I said before, evil Buddhists/Hindus/Christians does not show that Buddhism, Hinduism or the New Testament promote violence; in fact, those three sources/ideologies condemn violence more strongly than you do. I could also list atheist serial killers, would that show that atheism promotes violence? If you show religious sects committing genocide over land or resources, does that mean that all genocide under communism is attributable to atheistic communism? It makes far more sense to blame Soviet atrocities on atheism, since atheism can be used to argue that humans are worthless animals with no purpose for existence (again, I'm an atheist).

To equate "convert, jizya or die" with the golden rule is just silliness. (Jesus articulated the golden rule, right?)
    you even quoted what I said again so thank you thus verifying how desperate you are to try and put words into my mouth.

"Every religion is based upon a factually proven foundation of lies which have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people over pathetic filthy lies."

where did I ever say these words "So by ignoring my post, and ceasing to state that ALL RELIGIONS lead to violence, I take it that you're dropping your argument that ALL RELIGIONS lead to violence? You're no longer saying that Buddhism and Hinduism are responsible for the deaths of millions?"

or these words

"You need to call me a theist to discredit my argument as being pure bias"

where did I ever claim such? Still attempting to make your delusions the issue while attempting to force words into my mouth.

you only exemplify to be delusional and desperate to try and make your pathetic delusions the issue because you lack something called validity.

I also just did state in bold

Even if a religion was started today (which would be absolutely disgusting) it still does not contest with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that religion has lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people. It still does not contest with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies!

which obviously went through one eye and out the other. Then you attempt to deny muslims vs other religion is a fine example of religion leading to war and divide and from you another fine example of deliberate ignorance

I see you do fail in sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and instead seek to continue to waste my time on your attempts at pathetic word games.

when did I ever state "You're grasping for straws to justify my religious beliefs when bringing up Buddhism/Hinduism" show me where I stated that. Right I didn't (another fine example of you attempting to force words into y mouth in attempt to make your delusions the issue and here you act as if you are the first person to have thrown the Hinduism or Buddhism rhetoric at me. I lost count of how many people have over the years but it's the same old ignorant garbage over and over.)

Facts discredit your argument despite your desperate attempt to try and make your pathetic delusions the issue. What you seek to waste my time on your pathetic word games?!!

Testaments, buddhism hinduism and are factually proven to be based on a foundation of lies of which religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years no matter how desperate you are to try and make your deliberate ignorance and delusions the issue!!

But thanks for sharing another fine example of deliberate ignorance towards fact.

"Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter."

Let me guess, poor little baby wants to play more word games and seeks to waste more of my time on such rhetoric?!!

What is Primary:

You have not contested with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

You have not contested with so much as a shred of validity that religion has lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide.

But instead you do desperately scramble to try and make your delusions the issue by attempting to suck me in your pathetic word games because quite obviously deliberate ignorance is all you have to share as you yourself exemplify on this very thread which is no better than anyone else that supports a factually proven foundation of religious lies and whether you claim to be religious or not, it is irrelevant.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 09-24-2015 at 07:55 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Sounds like somebody is religiously anti religion.
    Most accurate.

PFFWCA
    ,, the anti-religion for those that really hate God.

and I have never been a fan of the rules and religions of Men.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Oh, we have GOT to get this guy together with Christopher A. Brown ...

Mr. Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist vs. Mr. Ultimate Purpose For Enabling Unity Adequate To Alter Or Abolish

(We might finally find an answer to that age-old question, "What happens when an Irresistible Crackpot meets an Immovable Nutball?")
    I thought they were the same guy.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    We are a Republic! Not a democracy!
    Exactly- a democracy is 2 wolves and 1 lamb deciding what's for dinner.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Most accurate.

PFFWCA
    ,, the anti-religion for those that really hate God.

and I have never been a fan of the rules and religions of Men.
    I don't hate anyone or anything let alone a factually proven lie. That doesn't mean that some peoples ignorance doesn't infuriate me, nor does it mean that some peoples actions do not disgust me. I most certainly am not religious and find it rather offensive that anyone attempt to degrade me as such. But thanks for demonstrating deliberate ignorance towards the very factual evidence that proves that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and just for you I'll share in this response.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything.

They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness.

Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist!

Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 09-24-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Oh so you pride yourself on deliberate ignorance, such is the way of the religious.

I bet you want someone to hold your hand while you pee as well.

"I have just demonstrate(d) the very factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies thus proving that religious so called beliefs are false."

I can't help that your brain is way too small to realize a simple oversight and fill it in all by yourself such as the letter in brackets. Cry me a river.

The reason you cower from addressing the foundation of this issue is because as I previously shared and you yourself quoted

"I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness."

because you, like everyone else on the planet are not able to share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, you choose to bury your head in the mud as you yourself so openly demonstrate within that very response.

Thanks for making this so very enjoyable for me to point out, and it is no secret that ignorance is religions only defence.
    Look you intentionally offensive little twit, there's a reason I chose to not engage you on discussions of a religious nature and quite simply that's because of the printed evidence that you are incapable of sane and intelligent discourse.

If you at some point learn both manners and the ability to converse in print then possibly this subject might interest me but as it sits now I find your typing both droll and sophomoric.

However it is good to read that either you have availed yourself of Googles translator or have employed an English speaking friend to edit your drivel.

Keep trying......

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Look you intentionally offensive little twit, there's a reason I chose to not engage you on discussions of a religious nature and quite simply that's because of the printed evidence that you are incapable of sane and intelligent discourse.

If you at some point learn both manners and the ability to converse in print then possibly this subject might interest me but as it sits now I find your typing both droll and sophomoric.

However it is good to read that either you have availed yourself of Googles translator or have employed an English speaking friend to edit your drivel.

Keep trying......
    Yeah, yeah, whatever ...

You STILL haven't explained how anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness.

Yeah, yeah, whatever ...

You STILL haven't explained how anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness.

Was that the question in the OP?

I'm not able to explain "poofing" period..

Another of my many shortcomings.....

[edit]

I suppose one of the better educated could explore the ideas of energy into matter and vice versa then extrapolate into whether thought is energy or matter and if thought itself could be materialized..

That of course would open the door to discussion of whether or not humans were the only species capable of thought in the universe and whether or not other intergalactic species could juxtapose their thoughts into matter or energy as we know it...???

I really need some 25 and some speed to engage in this line of thinking...
    Last edited by tod evans; 09-25-2015 at 07:18 AM.

David Jeffrey Spetch - atheism's answer to Bill O'Reilly ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Not at all, but very dedicated to ending following of filthy foundations of factually proven religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide.

I dedicate the good fight to the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You are too zoomed out to convince me of anything. Which wars are you talking about? What scripture was used to justify the war? Who was responsible for the interpretation of the scripture? That would be a decent starting point maybe.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, yeah, whatever ...

Nor has he proved that nothingness exists.

and he is busy refuting claims no one has made.

and seems angry, despite the "love" tag.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12