Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: Sharia Law = Bye Bye Democracy / Freedom Of Religion = The Destruction Of Democracy!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Angry Sharia Law = Bye Bye Democracy / Freedom Of Religion = The Destruction Of Democracy!

    Sharia law = bye bye democracy and hello to being stoned to death for not being Muslim!!! Freedom of religion = the destruction of democracy!

    Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

    Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

    If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

    It kinds of infuriates me towards what this forum is called "Peace through Religion"

    Deliberate ignorance or living in a bubble equals peace according to whom?

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/20/politi...resident-2016/
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 09-23-2015 at 12:23 AM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Too bad you weren't home-schooled.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Too bad you weren't home-schooled.
    Nonsense.

    If someone had taught him what punctuation was, he still wouldn't make any sense or accomplish anything useful. But he wouldn't be amusing, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Too bad you weren't home-schooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nonsense.

    If someone had taught him what punctuation was, he still wouldn't make any sense or accomplish anything useful. But he wouldn't be amusing, either.
    First of all, a thousand years before some guy chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your family murdered, you wife cheating on you, your possessions stolen?!!

    The religious steal from everything and attempt to try and attribute what they steal to their factually proven foundation of religious lies to aid the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.



    and I see someone else desperately scrambling to try and make their standards of grammar the issue when I never even claimed to profess their standards of grammar to begin with.

    Again acptulsa I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

    It kinds of infuriates me towards what this forum is called "Peace through Religion"

    Well that sure sounds peaceful.......

    You'll fit right in with some of the folks who like to tell others how their religious beliefs don't pass muster...

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Well that sure sounds peaceful.......

    You'll fit right in with some of the folks who like to tell others how their religious beliefs don't pass muster...
    I have just demonstrate the very factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies thus proving that religious so called beliefs are false.

    I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

    The destruction of factually proven foundation of religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide = peace.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    I have just demonstrate the very factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies thus proving that religious so called beliefs are false.

    I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

    The destruction of factually proven foundation of religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide = peace.
    Google has translation services that make writing in English easier...

    That said, I didn't even try to discuss religion with you, and I won't.

    Your behavior though is just as offensive as some of the zealots, probably more so due to poor sentence structure.

  9. #8
    Eagles' Wings
    Member

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    I have just demonstrate the very factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies thus proving that religious so called beliefs are false.

    I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

    The destruction of factually proven foundation of religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide = peace.
    deleted my post
    Last edited by Eagles' Wings; 09-24-2015 at 06:45 PM.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    You'll fit right in with some of the folks who like to tell others how their religious beliefs don't pass muster...
    Oh, we have GOT to get this guy together with Christopher A. Brown ...

    Mr. Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist vs. Mr. Ultimate Purpose For Enabling Unity Adequate To Alter Or Abolish

    (We might finally find an answer to that age-old question, "What happens when an Irresistible Crackpot meets an Immovable Nutball?")
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Oh, we have GOT to get this guy together with Christopher A. Brown ...

    Mr. Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist vs. Mr. Ultimate Purpose For Enabling Unity Adequate To Alter Or Abolish

    (We might finally find an answer to that age-old question, "What happens when an Irresistible Crackpot meets an Immovable Nutball?")
    I thought they were the same guy.
    There is no spoon.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.
    What about your own religion, whatever that may be? You must not consider it ridiculous, or else you wouldn't believe in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.
    So you don't accept the 2nd law of thermodynamics?

    Also, the thread title mentioned Sharia law. Did you mean to bring that up at some point?

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    What about your own religion, whatever that may be? You must not consider it ridiculous, or else you wouldn't believe in it.

    So you don't accept the 2nd law of thermodynamics?

    Also, the thread title mentioned Sharia law. Did you mean to bring that up at some point?
    I am not religious period no matter how desperate you may be to try and drag me down to the level of the religious. Believing in my own abilities most certainly isn't a religion. I factually exist, my abilities factually exist but the extent of my abilities are yet to be proven. A reasonable belief.

    First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

    Thermodynamics or anything else (any other form of energy and matter), again I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. I don't see you or anyone else sharing one factual example of anything that exists going poof from existence into nothingness either. Not anything disappears, it is transformed because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

    The title speaks for itself as far as sharia law goes.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    I am not religious period no matter how desperate you may be to try and drag me down to the level of the religious. Believing in my own abilities most certainly isn't a religion. I factually exist, my abilities factually exist but the extent of my abilities are yet to be proven. A reasonable belief.

    You believe other things too. From what you just said, you apparently believe in such a thing as reason, and principles by which reasonableness can be measured, which are knowable and known to you. Do you also believe in such a thing as moral right and wrong? Whatever your answer to this question is, it must be something, and as it is a religious question your answer will be a religious answer. Do you believe God exists? Again, whatever your answer is, it's a religious answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be.
    Good point. Add that to the list of religious questions. What's your answer? What do you believe about how everything came to be?


    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Thermodynamics or anything else (any other form of energy and matter), again I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.
    Just to be clear, since you are dancing around the question, you really don't accept the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Correct?
    Last edited by erowe1; 09-24-2015 at 10:54 AM.

  16. #14
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

    "Democracy is the road to socialism." -- Karl Marx

    "Democracy is indispensable to socialism." -- Vladimir Lenin

    "The goal of socialism is communism." -- Vladimir Lenin

  17. #15
    Not every religion is the same, and not every believer is the same. In Western society, we keep our religion to ourselves, and we follow the principle that its separate from politics. (We don't follow church-state separation perfectly, but its still a huge principle that we follow, and its a successful check on religious extremism.) You imply that religion in general leads to violence, but this isn't true. Jesus didn't call for violence (although Catholicism specifically did), Hinduism and Buddhism never called for violence. Judaism, Islam and Catholicism however (along with other religious ideologies) were political philosophies, but Judaism and Catholicism dropped their statist nature. Just like we shouldn't label "atheism" or physics to be religions (since they're based on evidence and logic, whereas religion is based on doctrine and unconditional faith), we also shouldn't pretend every religion calls for violence and leads to violence. Those two Buddhist suicide bombers? They prove that any group of ppl, religious or ethnic or w/e, can turn to murder in "defense" of their ppl, but those two Buddhists weren't following some Buddhist teaching, they were just evil human beings who were Buddhist. Just like if a Muslim kills someone out of anger, its not because of Islam. If they kill an infidel over religion, like Islamic extremists or Sharia law governments (well, they're both Islamic extremists obviously), then its Islam. We don't need to pretend every ideology is the same to prove we're tolerant. Its actually intolerant to pretend that every theist is automatically subscribing to some violent, bigoted ideology, just look at Buddhism and Hinduism.

    I know you're tempted by your liberal friends to label all religions violent, so they don't call you a bigot for complaining about Sharia law and Islamic bigotry, but you're just caving in to leftist bigotry, and you're hurting your own cause. You can't successfully tackle the problem of Islamic bigotry if you purposely name every other religion as a culprit, because then you're not talking about the problem itself. Talk about Sharia itself, and specifically the (hundreds of millions of) Muslims who believe in it. No need to badmouth Hindus by pretending their religion promotes violence. Radical Muslims are emulating Muhammad's words and actions; violent Buddhists and Hindus are just $#@!s who happen to be Buddhists or Hindus.
    Last edited by OReich; 09-23-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Not every religion is the same, and not every believer is the same. In Western society, we keep our religion to ourselves, and we follow the principle that its separate from politics. (We don't follow church-state separation perfectly, but its still a huge principle that we follow, and its a successful check on religious extremism.) You imply that religion in general leads to violence, but this isn't true. Jesus didn't call for violence (although Catholicism specifically did), Hinduism and Buddhism never called for violence. Judaism, Islam and Catholicism however (along with other religious ideologies) were political philosophies, but Judaism and Catholicism dropped their statist nature. Just like we shouldn't label "atheism" or physics to be religions (since they're based on evidence and logic, whereas religion is based on doctrine and unconditional faith), we also shouldn't pretend every religion calls for violence and leads to violence. Those two Buddhist suicide bombers? They prove that any group of ppl, religious or ethnic or w/e, can turn to murder in "defense" of their ppl, but those two Buddhists weren't following some Buddhist teaching, they were just evil human beings who were Buddhist. Just like if a Muslim kills someone out of anger, its not because of Islam. If they kill an infidel over religion, like Islamic extremists or Sharia law governments (well, they're both Islamic extremists obviously), then its Islam. We don't need to pretend every ideology is the same to prove we're tolerant. Its actually intolerant to pretend that every theist is automatically subscribing to some violent, bigoted ideology, just look at Buddhism and Hinduism.

    I know you're tempted by your liberal friends to label all religions violent, so they don't call you a bigot for complaining about Sharia law and Islamic bigotry, but you're just caving in to leftist bigotry, and you're hurting your own cause. You can't successfully tackle the problem of Islamic bigotry if you purposely name every other religion as a culprit, because then you're not talking about the problem itself. Talk about Sharia itself, and specifically the (hundreds of millions of) Muslims who believe in it. No need to badmouth Hindus by pretending their religion promotes violence. Radical Muslims are emulating Muhammad's words and actions; violent Buddhists and Hindus are just $#@!s who happen to be Buddhists or Hindus.
    Every religion is based upon a factually proven foundation of lies which have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people over pathetic filthy lies.

    No religion is better than any other, and for you to even suggest such is a part of what leads to war and divide over such filthy following of factually proven foundations of religious lies.

    Jesus Christ was one of the most selfish greedy liars and deceivers who ever lived, who's lies not only lead to his own death but lead millions if not billions to their death over thousands of years of factually proven foundations of religious lies.

    How much more greedy or selfish can anyone get than to claim to be a god / son of a god of which is factually proven not to exist?!!

    Again, I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.



    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Every religion is based upon a factually proven foundation of lies which have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people over pathetic filthy lies.

    No religion is better than any other, and for you to even suggest such is a part of what leads to war and divide over such filthy following of factually proven foundations of religious lies.

    Jesus Christ was one of the most selfish greedy liars and deceivers who ever lived, who's lies not only lead to his own death but lead millions if not billions to their death over thousands of years of factually proven foundations of religious lies.
    First of all, you can't show that Buddhism or Hinduism or that guy next door who preys to his made up peaceful G-d leads to the deaths of millions if not billions. Furthermore, you can't show that anything Jesus said or did led to violence (to my knowledge, I'm not totally sure about this). You can find nasty, nasty stuff in Old Testament/Torah (and I'm a proud atheist "Jew," but I can't complain about a billion Muslims trying to kill me if I don't concede that the Torah is literally just as disgusting as the Quran), but I'm pretty sure you can't find nasty stuff in the New Testament or from Jesus' lips. And I'm pretty sure Jesus never said he was the messiah or the son of G-d (and being the messiah doesn't necessarily make him the center of the universe; Muslims think Jesus is the messiah, but its like saying he was a really important angel who delivered a super-important telegram, they don't think he's nearly as important as Muhammad, in fact they think the messiah Jesus was mistaken in what he heard from G-d).

    Again, you cannot show that Buddhism and Hinduism cause violence, you're insisting that all religion (and thus spirituality, which is the exact same thing) encourages violence based on zero evidence. Buddhism and Hinduism do not lead to violence. You have a false narrative based solely on your own insistence, based on zero evidence, which is kind of like a religion (but its not because what you're saying is at least physically possible). You even blame secular Jews in Germany for the Holocaust, saying they sought to impose their values on others, when they were assimilated secularists who were practically Jewish in name only. But, because you presuppose that religion is the problem, you act like what the Nazis did was based on something the Jews did to them.

    Lol I love how you say that just by SUGGESTING that religions don't ALWAYS lead to genocide (I bitch and moan about Islamic genocide all day everyday), I therefore am causing all that violence. And then you suggest that secular Jews in Germany were responsible for what happened to them, because they were trying to force their lies onto ppl. Again, this is a false narrative, your beliefs are not based on facts. The catholic crusades, the Islamic conquests, that's religion (though even there you can make an argument that religion was the excuse for empire-building); Buddhists meditating or w/e, that's not causing anyone problems.

    Oh yeah, and you brought up Jesus' crucifixion as an example of violence in the Bible. No $#@!. They didn't CELEBRATE it, they didn't actually encourage or glorify it, they talk about it as a bad thing. (And if it was good because it was necessary, it still doesn't encourage future violence.)

    Again, you cannot adequately complain about the evils of radical Islam if you dilute your argument by saying Buddhists are the same, or by saying my next door neighbor is the same because he's a hippie who prays to some made up peaceful spirit that only he believes it.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  21. #18
    LibForestPaul
    Member

    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Not every religion is the same, and not every believer is the same. In Western society, we keep our religion to ourselves, and we follow the principle that its separate from politics. (We don't follow church-state separation perfectly, but its still a huge principle that we follow, and its a successful check on religious extremism.) You imply that religion in general leads to violence, but this isn't true. Jesus didn't call for violence (although Catholicism specifically did), Hinduism and Buddhism never called for violence. Judaism, Islam and Catholicism however (along with other religious ideologies) were political philosophies, but Judaism and Catholicism dropped their statist nature. Just like we shouldn't label "atheism" or physics to be religions (since they're based on evidence and logic, whereas religion is based on doctrine and unconditional faith), we also shouldn't pretend every religion calls for violence and leads to violence. Those two Buddhist suicide bombers? They prove that any group of ppl, religious or ethnic or w/e, can turn to murder in "defense" of their ppl, but those two Buddhists weren't following some Buddhist teaching, they were just evil human beings who were Buddhist. Just like if a Muslim kills someone out of anger, its not because of Islam. If they kill an infidel over religion, like Islamic extremists or Sharia law governments (well, they're both Islamic extremists obviously), then its Islam. We don't need to pretend every ideology is the same to prove we're tolerant. Its actually intolerant to pretend that every theist is automatically subscribing to some violent, bigoted ideology, just look at Buddhism and Hinduism.

    I know you're tempted by your liberal friends to label all religions violent, so they don't call you a bigot for complaining about Sharia law and Islamic bigotry, but you're just caving in to leftist bigotry, and you're hurting your own cause. You can't successfully tackle the problem of Islamic bigotry if you purposely name every other religion as a culprit, because then you're not talking about the problem itself. Talk about Sharia itself, and specifically the (hundreds of millions of) Muslims who believe in it. No need to badmouth Hindus by pretending their religion promotes violence. Radical Muslims are emulating Muhammad's words and actions; violent Buddhists and Hindus are just $#@!s who happen to be Buddhists or Hindus.
    Don't spew falsehoods here. I've seen the Bible, I've read the violence. Religions are ego fodder for the mind.

  22. #19
    Sounds like somebody is religiously anti religion.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Sounds like somebody is religiously anti religion.
    Not at all, but very dedicated to ending following of filthy foundations of factually proven religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide.

    I dedicate the good fight to the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Not at all, but very dedicated to ending following of filthy foundations of factually proven religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide.

    I dedicate the good fight to the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Where's the proof, Mr. secular humanist?

    Check this out: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5350842
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 09-24-2015 at 12:46 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Not at all, but very dedicated to ending following of filthy foundations of factually proven religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide.

    I dedicate the good fight to the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You wouldn't be writing this if you didn't believe you own religion was better than others.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Sounds like somebody is religiously anti religion.
    Most accurate.

    PFFWCA
    ,, the anti-religion for those that really hate God.


    and I have never been a fan of the rules and religions of Men.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Most accurate.

    PFFWCA
    ,, the anti-religion for those that really hate God.

    and I have never been a fan of the rules and religions of Men.
    I don't hate anyone or anything let alone a factually proven lie. That doesn't mean that some peoples ignorance doesn't infuriate me, nor does it mean that some peoples actions do not disgust me. I most certainly am not religious and find it rather offensive that anyone attempt to degrade me as such. But thanks for demonstrating deliberate ignorance towards the very factual evidence that proves that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and just for you I'll share in this response.

    Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything.

    They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

    Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness.

    Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

    Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

    You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist!

    Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

    Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 09-24-2015 at 09:09 PM.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    Don't spew falsehoods here. I've seen the Bible, I've read the violence. Religions are ego fodder for the mind.
    Well said

    Ignorance is religions only defence. It's no secret, you know it all so well

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Where's the proof, Mr. secular humanist?

    Check this out: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5350842
    Jesus Christ being crucified is one example of proof which was mentioned right here on this very thread that you so obviously choose to ignore. Then the Roman Empire and how many died there, or the holocaust (as well before and after), how many died there?

    (Take a look for example at what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the Middle East of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct. Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religion plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps. Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.)

    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Google has translation services that make writing in English easier...

    That said, I didn't even try to discuss religion with you, and I won't.

    Your behavior though is just as offensive as some of the zealots, probably more so due to poor sentence structure.
    Oh so you pride yourself on deliberate ignorance, such is the way of the religious.

    I bet you want someone to hold your hand while you pee as well.

    "I have just demonstrate(d) the very factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies thus proving that religious so called beliefs are false."

    I can't help that your brain is way too small to realize a simple oversight and fill it in all by yourself such as the letter in brackets. Cry me a river.

    The reason you cower from addressing the foundation of this issue is because as I previously shared and you yourself quoted

    "I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness."

    because you, like everyone else on the planet are not able to share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, you choose to bury your head in the mud as you yourself so openly demonstrate within that very response.

    Thanks for making this so very enjoyable for me to point out, and it is no secret that ignorance is religions only defence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Oh, we have GOT to get this guy together with Christopher A. Brown ...

    Mr. Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist vs. Mr. Ultimate Purpose For Enabling Unity Adequate To Alter Or Abolish

    (We might finally find an answer to that age-old question, "What happens when an Irresistible Crackpot meets an Immovable Nutball?")
    Thanks for sharing yet another fine example of deliberate ignorance as once again you fail to share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness yet demonstrate to be so very desperate to try and make your delusions the issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    You believe other things too. From what you just said, you apparently believe in such a thing as reason, and principles by which reasonableness can be measured, which are knowable and known to you. Do you also believe in such a thing as moral right and wrong? Whatever your answer to this question is, it must be something, and as it is a religious question your answer will be a religious answer. Do you believe God exists? Again, whatever your answer is, it's a religious answer.

    Good point. Add that to the list of religious questions. What's your answer? What do you believe about how everything came to be?

    Just to be clear, since you are dancing around the question, you really don't accept the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Correct?
    I believe in my ability to continue to share the factual evidence which has already so very easily proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

    Facts are not believed, they are not agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored. Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time. Beliefs and theories etc. are either falsified or verified by fact.

    I don't claim to believe in that which as already so very easily been factually proven as false. Also , not what I claim I believe but the factual evidence I share that proves how everything came into it's present form of which you obviously deliberately ignored.

    "Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter."

    Because you are unable to share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, here you are desperately scrambling to try and make your delusions along with your deliberate ignorance the issue.

    Regarding your spew on thermal dynamics, it is irrelevant and simply because it is not a factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness.

    Child's play. What is this romper room? I mean this is just sad, I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open and this was a cinch to breeze through with the greatest of ease.

    Oh if I left any typos, they make for great bait for the religious who practice deliberate ignorance to make them selves known in the most obvious of ways aka the knit pickers.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Thanks for sharing yet another fine example of deliberate ignorance as once again you fail to share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness yet demonstrate to be so very desperate to try and make your delusions the issue.
    Yeah, sure, okay. If you say so. (Who am I to argue with such earnest incoherence?)

    I'm curious about something else, though. Are you accountable? Are you a SiNcErE CaNaDiAn?

    If you are, are other accountable and SiNcErE CaNaDiAnS as obsessed with things going poof as you are?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Oh if I left any typos, they make for great bait for the religious who practice deliberate ignorance to make them selves known in the most obvious of ways aka the knit pickers.
    That should be "nit pickers," not "knit pickers" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Oh so you pride yourself on deliberate ignorance, such is the way of the religious.

    I bet you want someone to hold your hand while you pee as well.

    "I have just demonstrate(d) the very factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies thus proving that religious so called beliefs are false."

    I can't help that your brain is way too small to realize a simple oversight and fill it in all by yourself such as the letter in brackets. Cry me a river.

    The reason you cower from addressing the foundation of this issue is because as I previously shared and you yourself quoted

    "I don't see you or anyone else here sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness."

    because you, like everyone else on the planet are not able to share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, you choose to bury your head in the mud as you yourself so openly demonstrate within that very response.

    Thanks for making this so very enjoyable for me to point out, and it is no secret that ignorance is religions only defence.
    Look you intentionally offensive little twit, there's a reason I chose to not engage you on discussions of a religious nature and quite simply that's because of the printed evidence that you are incapable of sane and intelligent discourse.

    If you at some point learn both manners and the ability to converse in print then possibly this subject might interest me but as it sits now I find your typing both droll and sophomoric.

    However it is good to read that either you have availed yourself of Googles translator or have employed an English speaking friend to edit your drivel.

    Keep trying......

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Look you intentionally offensive little twit, there's a reason I chose to not engage you on discussions of a religious nature and quite simply that's because of the printed evidence that you are incapable of sane and intelligent discourse.

    If you at some point learn both manners and the ability to converse in print then possibly this subject might interest me but as it sits now I find your typing both droll and sophomoric.

    However it is good to read that either you have availed yourself of Googles translator or have employed an English speaking friend to edit your drivel.

    Keep trying......
    Yeah, yeah, whatever ...

    You STILL haven't explained how anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness.


  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Yeah, yeah, whatever ...

    You STILL haven't explained how anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness.

    Was that the question in the OP?

    I'm not able to explain "poofing" period..

    Another of my many shortcomings.....

    [edit]

    I suppose one of the better educated could explore the ideas of energy into matter and vice versa then extrapolate into whether thought is energy or matter and if thought itself could be materialized..

    That of course would open the door to discussion of whether or not humans were the only species capable of thought in the universe and whether or not other intergalactic species could juxtapose their thoughts into matter or energy as we know it...???

    I really need some 25 and some speed to engage in this line of thinking...
    Last edited by tod evans; 09-25-2015 at 07:18 AM.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Yeah, yeah, whatever ...

    You STILL haven't explained how anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness.

    Nor has he proved that nothingness exists.

    and he is busy refuting claims no one has made.

    and seems angry, despite the "love" tag.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •