Thread: Leadership Institute Workshop 9/26-9/27

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Leadership Institute Workshop 9/26-9/27

Is anyone going to the Leadership Institute's workshop this weekend in Tallahassee? I've never been to one of these, so it should be interesting. I've been wanting to attend one of these for a while, so it's great that I now get to be able to go.

Anyways, if it were possible, maybe we could meet up during one of the breaks? It's a thought.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    I think the Florida Coordinator for Students for Rand is here. I REALLY wanna meet her. Hopefully I will, but we'll see. It's been too long of a day. Lot's of good information. It's all so very interesting. I feel like I understand a lot more now than I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro97 View Post
    I think the Florida Coordinator for Students for Rand is here. I REALLY wanna meet her. Hopefully I will, but we'll see. It's been too long of a day. Lot's of good information. It's all so very interesting. I feel like I understand a lot more now than I used to.
    Did you go? If not it's cool

If so, how was it? Was the SC for SFR there?

I think I might do next May-August in Arlington to take as many courses as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    Did you go? If not it's cool

If so, how was it? Was the SC for SFR there?

I think I might do next May-August in Arlington to take as many courses as I can.
    I did go, and I had a great time. Got a bunch of free books too.

The SC for SFR was not there, however, I did spot a car with a huge gigantic Rand decal practically covering the back windshield, so maybe she was there and I, nor anyone else, knew who she was. Still, I've been in contact with someone from SFR who is going to Winter in West Palm (hosted by TurningPoint) coming up in December.

Seriously, I'd go back for any other kind of training I could get my hands on, which is another reason why I'm going to Winter in West Palm. They're doing training, along with speakers and stuff like that. Perhaps that might be something you should look into?

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic