Thread: Leah Cole to resign

Leah Cole to resign

Liberty legislator Leah Cole resigns in Massachusetts to pursue nursing.
    http://www.salemnews.com/news/local_...317941189.html

Good luck Leah!
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope it goes well for her, #RealLifeMatters. I kind of hate to see our people leave office but its probably hard to get anything good done in Mass. anyway. She's young, I imagine she might run for something again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Oh that's why. I saw comments on her facebook page that she was leaving but I didn't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by logikal View Post
    Oh that's why. I saw comments on her facebook page that she was leaving but I didn't know why.
    ...even though the very first post you see on her page by her states from the article that "Today, Rep. Leah Cole (R-Peabody) announced her intention to resign her seat in the Massachusetts House of Representatives, effective September 28 - one week from today. Rep. Cole is resigning to focus on her nursing career."

To focus on her nursing career. I mean, it's pretty clear right there. But anyway, all the best to her, really, if she wants to focus on her career path, particularly since her education had been put on hold because of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    ...even though the very first post you see on her page by her states from the article that "Today, Rep. Leah Cole (R-Peabody) announced her intention to resign her seat in the Massachusetts House of Representatives, effective September 28 - one week from today. Rep. Cole is resigning to focus on her nursing career."

To focus on her nursing career. I mean, it's pretty clear right there. But anyway, all the best to her, really, if she wants to focus on her career path, particularly since her education had been put on hold because of the race.
    You must be talking about her State Rep Facebook page. I don't follow that page. I have her personal page on my friend's list.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    ...its probably hard to get anything good done in Mass. anyway.
    It is what I call a "study in pissing up a rope." It's the same in any of the 13 bottom-feeder states.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Man, 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Man, 1 step forward 2 steps back.
    Why, because she wants to pursue her education?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.