Thread: Looks like Carly Fiorina has her own private email server scandal. [Developing ...]

Looks like Carly Fiorina has her own private email server scandal. [Developing ...]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm interesting..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Hmm interesting..
    If true this takes a whole line of attack against Hillary away from Carly and also impugns her character. Apparently the Trump camp has been made aware of this and are going to try to talk to the guy tomorrow. Someone needs to get this info to Rand's campaign

Please everyone, retweet this to @ChipEnglander. If this is true then Rand being the first to break this would be a major coup!

Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    Please everyone, retweet this to @ChipEnglander. If this is true then Rand being the first to break this would be a major coup!
    or a disaster

15 grand a piece hard drive from 2000? I'm stumped, I can't think of a single setup that would have cost that much per drive. Even HP didn't mark things up that high for a single drive.

So first I'd like this guy to back up his claim on the hard drive cost.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

I'd be more inclined to let Trump take care of this one for us, primarily because the media is itching for an opportunity to sling mud at Rand for being some sort of misogynist, albeit one that has been about 50 times a respectful to women as Trump and Bush have been of late.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 09-20-2015 at 11:32 PM.

If I were Trump I'd pass on immediately taking this up because 1. Carly's record with HP and Lucent is unquestionably terrible and bringing up this whole angle doesn't change that fact it just adds a bit more to the stew, and 2. It seems awfully convenient for this guy to just pop up and offer this to Trump. Let the media or whoever run with it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems legit.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thats business as usual at the corporate level. Kill or be killed.

Did she have illegal classified documents on the drives? Also, she could have just encrypted them and reformatted and save the drives.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

If true this takes a whole line of attack against Hillary away from Carly and also impugns her character. Apparently the Trump camp has been made aware of this and are going to try to talk to the guy tomorrow. Someone needs to get this info to Rand's campaign
    No, leave it to trump

She was in the private sector. She can do whatever she wants with her drives.

I hate defending her.

Is Carly a paid government official?

Interesting that he picks now to surface now that Fiorina is rising...never mind that she's been around in this race this entire time.

who cares if it is true

Carly is the GOP Hillary in more ways than one

Rand should be talking about how Hillary and Carly are alike in their views of war.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, Rand should let it play out. Being the first one to attack a popular candidate rarely gets you their votes, as we have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    15 grand a piece hard drive from 2000? I'm stumped, I can't think of a single setup that would have cost that much per drive. Even HP didn't mark things up that high for a single drive.

So first I'd like this guy to back up his claim on the hard drive cost.
    The price sounded pretty high to me too. What are they hand made by a Samurai in Japan?

Destroying hard drives is standard practice. Yeah you can format it, but did the lazy IT guy do a quick format or full format? Who knows. A pile of hammered up hard drives leaves no question. They're toast.

OMG Carly had a paper shredder!!! What did she do?? What crimes is she covering up???

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    or a disaster
    +1.

If not true, this could be a total blunder for whoever takes it on. Share it with Trumps' people and let them handle it. Trump already had Firorina on the ropes for work at HP and Lucent. If this is true, I wouldn't mind at all if Trump drove Carly down with this. Even if it's true it could still backfire on Rand.
    RVO˩UTION

As anyone yet located the facebook account of this "Charles Nielsen"?
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    As anyone yet located the facebook account of this "Charles Nielsen"?
    https://www.facebook.com/chucknielse...2%3A%22R%22%7D

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    She was in the private sector. She can do whatever she wants with her drives.

I hate defending her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Is Carly a paid government official?

Carly worked with the CIA during Bush years
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ing-Bush-years
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Rule #1 when when being paid 9 figure salary - always act surprised and never admit to knowing anything.

WALLACE: Finally, there is a question that some of your rivals have brought up, and that is Iran. At the time you were the head of HP, there was a ban on any U.S. companies doing business with Iran, while you were the head of the company, a European subsidiary of HP sold hundreds of millions of dollars of computer equipment to Iran and the SEC ended up investigating HP for what it said was violation of the sanctions against Iran.

How do you respond to that?

FIORINA: Well, first, HP, you need to remember, was larger than each of the 50 states. It's a larger budget than any one of our 50 states and a global enterprise. And so it's impossible to ensure that nothing wrong ever happens.

The question is, what do you do when you find out?

In this case --

(CROSSTALK)

WALLACE: Did you say -- are you saying you didn't know about it?

FIORINA: Three years after -- in fact, the SEC investigation proved that neither I nor anyone else in management knew about it and the facts of the matter were the European subsidiary apparently was doing business with another company in the Middle East. That company was doing business with another company that was doing business with Iran. And when the company discovered this three years after I left, they cut off all ties with those companies.

The SEC investigated very thoroughly and concluded that no one in management was aware.

WALLACE: At the time, that company that was making the sales to Iran -- and you were the CEO of HP at the time -- was named the wholesaler, HP's Wholesaler of the Year.

So, how can it be that they were doing all this business with Iran, you were calling it the -- HP was calling it the Wholesaler of the Year and you didn't know what was going on?

FIORINA: The Wholesaler of the Year that you're describing was doing business with another company that was doing business with Iran. Clearly, that Wholesaler of the Year, which should not have been the Wholesaler of the Year, was not honest in their dealings with us and they were not honest in their dealings with this third company.

And that's why the dealings with this organization were cut off immediately. It is why the company cooperated with the SEC in a very thorough investigation. And it is why no charges were ever dropped -- were ever filed, because it became clear that this third company was not honest or trustworthy. Neither was the other organization that they were doing business with.

WALLACE: Ms. Fiorina --

FIORINA: It shouldn't have happened, obviously.

WALLACE: Ms. Fiorina, we're going to have to leave it there.

Thank you so much for talking with us.

FIORINA: Yes. OK.

WALLACE: And safe travels on the campaign trail.

FIORINA: Thanks, Chris.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.