Thread: Marlin Stutzman

Marlin Stutzman

I am strongly considering backing Rep. Marlin Stutzman for U.S. Senate. I think he would be an improvement on Sen. Dan Coats, and I really want to block Rep. Todd Young. Eric Holcomb is just Dan Coats' protege and is a former Indiana GOP chairman, that is, the establishment choice.

What do you think?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by givemeliberty2010 View Post
    I am strongly considering backing Rep. Marlin Stutzman for U.S. Senate. I think he would be an improvement on Sen. Dan Coats, and I really want to block Rep. Todd Young. Eric Holcomb is just Dan Coats' protege and is a former Indiana GOP chairman, that is, the establishment choice.

What do you think?
    I agree that Stutzman is better than Coats and Young. I'm not crazy about him though. I won't vote in the primary just to vote for him. But if I'm going there to vote for Rand in the presidential race already I'll probably cast a vote for Stutzman too.

I'm still sore about stuff Stutzman did to Hostettler in the 2010 Senate race. But I've watched him in the House since then, and he's been less bad than most.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I'm still sore about stuff Stutzman did to Hostettler in the 2010 Senate race. But I've watched him in the House since then, and he's been less bad than most.
    Yep.