Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump declines to correct man who says Obama is Muslim

Onward Christian Military Chaplains! Marching to War
    An astonishing 87 percent of all white evangelical Christians in the United States supported the president’s decision in April 2003.” Marsh explained, “The war sermons rallied the evangelical congregations behind the invasion of Iraq.” He stated that evangelists like Franklin Graham and Marvin Olasky “claim[ed] that the American invasion of Iraq would create exciting new prospects for proselytizing Muslims.” (“Wayward Christian Soldiers,” Jan. 20, 2006)

Trump Suggests Obama Is Our First Muslim President

by Judd Legum Sep 20, 2015 10:34am
    http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...a-is-a-muslim/

Some new freedom abbreviations.. not necessarily related to above news but may show up in headlines in coming days.

FMPOTUS - First Muslim President of the United States

FGPOTUS - First Gay President of the United States

FHWHB POTUS - First Half White Half Black President of the United States

FWPOTUS - First Woman President of the United States

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First historic POTUS is not taking it lying down sitting down:

December 7, 2015
    Obama Talks About Terrorism and Demagoguery

President Barack Obama, speaking from the Oval Office on Sunday night.

More strongly, Obama spoke about the positions that some politicians have found it easy or, rather, tempting, to push now and yet are dangerous or corrosive. “We cannot turn against one another by letting this fight be defined as a war between America and Islam,” he said. “If we’re to succeed in defeating terrorism we must enlist Muslim communities as some of our strongest allies, rather than push them away through suspicion and hate.” He didn’t mention any of the Republican candidates by name, or refer directly to the Presidential race. But he did mention some of the rhetoric that has been bandied about regarding “religious tests on who we admit into this country” (Ted Cruz) and “proposals that Muslim Americans should somehow be treated differently” (Donald Trump). Americans had a responsibility “to reject discrimination,” Obama said, “because when we travel down that road, we lose. … Muslim Americans are our friends and our neighbors, our coworkers, our sports heroes—and, yes, they are our men and women in uniform who are willing to die in defense of our country. We have to remember that.”

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-da...nd-demagoguery

As far as i care, Islam is for morons. Another kool-aid religion. So yeah Obama could very well be one since he is a moron.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Not even sure what this thread is about, but I figured this fits the tone

In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Who assigned Trump to be in the 'man correction' business?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Who assigned Trump to be in the 'man correction' business?
    Trump just says what anyone with a lick of sense is thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Trump just says what anyone with a lick of sense is thinking.
    That's pretty much what my wife says too.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Will this news boost Trumpster's poll numbers or will have no impact?
    When Trump gets asked questions about his Obama comments by the MSM he tells the MSM that he won't talk about it. What is he going to do when his buddy Clinton asks him about it? Clinton is the creator of the birther movement, she created it to use against Obama- and then successfully used it to promote Obama's candidacy to progressives and minorities.

Just wait until the attack ads the DNC put out against Trump that are Anti Obama. All of those comments making fun of Obamas legacy, they are all planted, all of those muslim comments are a plant. When you look like Obama and Trump calls Obama a Muslim, and Trump says Muslims shouldn't be here, he makes you think that you shouldn't be here either. It's just the logical conclusion to Trumps argument.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Interesting argument. On that note, the debates between DJT and HRC would set new ratings records, just those debates alone are worth taking this dangerous gamble where Hillary could end being POTUS.

Somehow it does not seem likely that Hillary would ask Trump about his statements about Obama becuase then she would have address this herself:

Hillary Attacked Trump For Letting ‘Obama’s A Muslim’ Comments Go. Then This Photo Surfaced…
    Clinton campaign released a picture of Barack Obama in a turban during a 2006 visit to Kenya, apparently to encourage the rumors about his connections to Islam.

Monday 25 February 2008 16.50 EST
    Barack Obama's campaign team today accused Hillary Clinton's beleaguered staff of mounting a desperate dirty tricks operation by circulating a picture of him in African dress, feeding into false claims on US websites that he is a Muslim.
    Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, described it as "the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election". Obama has had to spend much of the campaign stressing he is a Christian not a Muslim and did not study at a madrassa.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...hillaryclinton

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

This does not look good for Trump if he is so much like the corrent leader.

And you can add at least two more boxes to this amazing comaprison:

Both Obama and Trump have been called Nazis - Check

Both Obama and Trump have close ties to highly controversial SWC Hillary (who is linked to Benghazi,Syria,Iraq horrors and various other scandals that render her unelectable) - Check

These terrible associations could make Trump unelectable potentially.

Here we go again:

Prime-Time RNC Speaker Claims Obama Is ‘Absolutely’ A Muslim

“We had a Muslim president for seven and a half years.”

07/18/2016 11:44 pm 23:44:01 | Updated 1 hour ago
    Marina Fang Associate Politics Editor, The Huffington Post

Antonio Sabato Jr., featured as a prime-time speaker Monday night at the Republican National Convention, said President Barack Obama is “absolutely” a Muslim.

“I don’t believe the guy is a Christian,” Sabato said. “I don’t believe the guy follows the God that I love and the Jesus that I love. If you follow his story, if you understand about Obama, I mean, that’s not a Christian name, is it?”
    When ABC’s Amna Nawaz noted that Obama attends church regularly, Sabato continued to assert that he is not a Christian.
    “I have met a lot of Christians, know a lot of Christians. I am one, and I don’t believe he is,” Sabato continued. “I believe that he’s on the other side.”
    Asked to elaborate, Sabato said that he meant “the Middle East, the bad side.”
    “We had a Muslim president for seven and a half years,” he said.
    “You believe President Obama is a Muslim?” Nawaz asked.
    “Absolutely, absolutely,” Sabato responded.
    GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump, a renowned conspiracy theorist, has repeatedly questioned Obama’s birthplace and faith.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0fa896c3fca7e

Would 'correcting' him have produced more votes for Trump?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Hard to understand why so many americans don't trust him when he says that he is a Christian.
    Sarcasm?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345