Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carly Fiorina surges to 22% and first-place nationally after debate win

This was just a phony poll. No other polling organization backed up these results. Gravis is just an absolute joke of a pollster.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Carly = Frothy

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Carly = Frothy
    She strikes me more as Bachmann. Identity politics and extreme warmongering tied up in a nasty little bow.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    so this honestly shows just how fake and bs this whole front runner thing can be. so carly was so far behind she was on the B team debate, yet just because of a rule change, she was allowed in the A debate, yet now shes on top??? doesnt this show how wrong polls can be, even though i see how bs it all is anyway....,

so is cnn going to admit the polls are flawed? if she really was that low in the polls, then she still would be close to being last,not on top now.

It doesn't show that polls are wrong as much as it shows that potential voters are extremely stupid and easily manipulated by mass media.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    My favorite cartoon. Good thing I found this topic or else I would've been reminded of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123