Thread: Lindsey Graham roars out of the debate gates

Lindsey Graham roars out of the debate gates

Hour 1: All Lindsey

Between the first Republican debate and this one, Lindsey Graham got fired up. Over the course of the first hour of the warm-up/undercard/kiddie-table debate, Graham landed a lot of the strongest punches -- and was rewarded for it with people heading to Google to learn more about him.

Google offers minute-by-minute data on what people are searching for, and during that first hour, it was Graham, whose first debate was roundly described as sleepy.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...-debate-gates/
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What an embarrassment this guy is...

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    I think he going to bounce in the polls unfortunately.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

The guy is terrible! He's embarrassing on stage. He was so awkward when he was arguing with Santorum on Immigration.

CNN: Lindsey Graham shines at debate

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/politics/lindsey-graham-republican-debate-performance/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    The Lindsey Graham show turned up in Simi Valley, California, during tonight's CNN Republican presidential debate.

After a flat performance in August at the first GOP debate, the South Carolina senator lit up the crowd at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library during CNN's undercard debate, lashing his opponents with sharp barbs and dropping zingers that brought roars of approval.

"That's the first thing I'm going to do as president: We're going to drink more," he said.

Graham also trashed Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton in eyebrow-raising terms.

"Where the hell were you" during the Benghazi, Libya, attacks, Graham fumed when he was asked about his past praise for Clinton.
    What a load.

Lindsey Graham shines at debate for seeking more wars.

LOL! Drink more we shall.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I can't believe these people are saying this. Did they watch that awkward back and forth between him and Santorum? Graham was embarrassing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeaw he is going to get a bump.

Sludge and cockroaches exoskeletons shine if the sunlight reflects just right.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Sludge and cockroaches exoskeletons shine if the sunlight reflects just right.
    And broken glass and flaky mica deposits, too. Not to mention fool's gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He did, other than the exchange he lost with Jindal.

Doing well does not mean he was right, either.

The entire media is pushing the neoconservatives as hard as they possibly can. The MiniTrue MIC media never rests. The biggest neocons in the race are Fiorina, Rubio and Graham. And those are the three being pushed the hardest today.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And...this is why I refuse to watch the MSM commentary on the debates. Not because I don't think it will affect peoples' perception (it obviously does), but because I don't need to get my intelligence insulted. Granted, the fact that they are pushing Graham means they are not pushing Santorum, so given the wide array of terrible candidates, there is generally an upside to every decision that the MSM makes in regards of support at this point.

Jindal did the best out of the lower 4 and I'd be surprised if out of the 4 he isn't the last one to drop out.

Was it pretty much a gay sort of roar?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Was it pretty much a gay sort of roar?
    Nah, it was "BOOTS ON THE GROUND".
    "I am a bird"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's obvious that the only reason that Graham is allowed to participate in even the little debate is so that he can stump for more war for Israel. He's a tool of the Israel lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Nah, it was "BOOTS ON THE GROUND".
    That's gay.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Let me recap Lindsey's first hour, in case anyone missed it:

"Gotta kill them there or soon they'll be here. Hiding under your bed. In your closet. Wearing your mother's panties! Blowing you kisses from behind a mirror!!! DIE! DIE, you arab bastards, DIE! You beautiful little Allah-loving cuties! AARGH!"
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yea well I guess you can put sprinkles on a turd but that does not mean anyone could eat it I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Din't see him in debate tonight, was he in "losers debate" before prime time?
    In any case, he has to talk up war hysteria since many jobs - and by extension votes - in his home state depend on increased military spending. But can someone inform him that last time he was busy attacking "Al Qaeda in Iraq" 2003-2008, this was the end result in America:

Now the real news:
    Rand Paul: "There Will Always Be A Bush Or A Clinton If You Want To Go Back To Iraq"

"If you want boots on the ground, and you want them to be our sons and daughters you've got 14 other choices."
    "There will always be a Bush or Clinton for you if you want to go back to war in Iraq," said Sen. Rand Paul.
    "This first war was a mistake and I am not sending our sons and daughtes back to Iraq.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...k_to_iraq.html

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Let me recap Lindsey's first hour, in case anyone missed it:

"Gotta kill them there or soon they'll be here. Hiding under your bed. In your closet. Wearing your mother's panties! Blowing you kisses from behind a mirror!!! DIE! DIE, you arab bastards, DIE! You beautiful little Allah-loving cuties! AARGH!"
    Even today they are here. In our schools building clock-bombs by boys named Ahmed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Give me a break. If anybody came out of that thing they called a 2nd tier debate looking better it was Jindal. I wonder how many MSM producers Graham had to "service" in order to get this kind of favorable coverage.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic