Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 1,081 to 1,091 of 1091

Thread: 9/16/15 Republican Debate - OFFICIAL Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I was reading live comments on reddit and on here and the comments were pretty good all around for Rand. He definitely did better this time. I'm going to watch it later, one of the comments i was reading said that Carly blinks a lot while she is talking like some sort of Disney animatronic robot or like lizard people. I couldn't get over the way Trumps body language was in the first debate he talks with his hands so much like some sort of music conductor.
    Let's be honest - the president is a puppet, that's why Rand might not qualify.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Din't see him in debate tonight, was he in "losers debate" before prime time?
    In any case, he has to talk up war hysteria since many jobs - and by extension votes - in his home state depend on icreased military spending. But can someone inform him that last time he was busy attacking "Al Qaeda in Iraq" 2003-2008, this was the end result in America:

Now the real news:

Rand Paul: "There Will Always Be A Bush Or A Clinton If You Want To Go Back To Iraq"

"If you want boots on the ground, and you want them to be our sons and daughters you've got 14 other choices."
    "There will always be a Bush or Clinton for you if you want to go back to war in Iraq," said Sen. Rand Paul.
    "This first war was a mistake and I am not sending our sons and daughtes back to Iraq.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...k_to_iraq.html

Rand about to be on with Hannity. Seems like he will get pressed on his Russia/China comments as well as those on Iran.

I don't get how Jeb can claim how his brother kept America safe. Didn't 9/11 happen during his presidency? That's not even including the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Any YT's of Rand's speaking time yet? Come on tubers!

eta: if ya want something found....

Last edited by devil21; 09-17-2015 at 02:50 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Huck is right that religious liberty is the fundamental liberty around which all other liberties are based.
    No, the Christian foundation is, which is against the modern vision of "religious liberty."
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CNN says 22.4 million viewers.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Jeb did terrible. Walker did terrible. Rubio and Cruz came off as weird. Christie again came off as a jerk. Kasich is a just a dork. No actual voter will come away liking them.
    Um. I like Kasich and I'm an actual voter.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The one time it is obvious that everyone is cowtowing because they don't want to be called a mansplainer they sit there and put up with her $#@! over and over, and the one person who you would expect to shut her up bit his tongue and called her beautiful. If marijuana is a gateway drug then why isn't Jeb on cocaine right now. That SOB story is shameful and misleading and Trump really disappointed me when he said that, capitulated and called her beautiful. The media is propping her up so shamelessly its disgusting.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637