Thread: Lewisville TX Whataburger “Don’t Serve Police”

Lewisville TX Whataburger “Don’t Serve Police”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/16/l...-serve-police/

Two police officers explained that the workers at a North Texas fast food restaurant did not serve them Tuesday night because of the uniforms that they were wearing.

Officer Cameron Beckham and reserve deputy Michael Magovern were set to work overnight traffic security at a construction area along Stemmons Freeway. But prior to the start of their shift, they stopped by a Whataburger location in Lewisville for a bite to eat.

The visit did not turn out so well.

According to the officers, workers at the restaurant denied them service. An employee told the men, “We don’t serve police.”
    Corporate response:
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well........

I was all set to give that franchise my business until I read the corporate response....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Well........

I was all set to give that franchise my business until I read the corporate response....
    Yeah. Unfortunately they'd be screwed multiple ways if they didn't say that. That's sad.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Well........

Me too. I was really hoping that the denial was new corporate policy.