Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus vs. Paul - Christianity's Greatest Lies Exposed

Jesus vs. Paul - Christianity's Greatest Lies Exposed

Jesus vs. Paul - Christianity's Greatest Lies Exposed

If you call yourself a Christian, you will likely hate this booklet. But it is you who needs it the most. The goal is to challenge you to consider who you are serving. Do you serve the Lord in truth, or do you serve a man named Paul? If you need tradition more than you need Jesus, then you will not find comfort in these pages.

However, if you’ve always tried to reconcile why the Bible says one thing, but Christians say another-this should give you some insight. If you are a Bible Believer who seeks fellowship with Christians, but you find that your belief system is entirely different than theirs is- this will explain why. This to-the-point booklet uses the Holy Bible as its only source.

http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-vs-Paul-.../dp/0615917747

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Interesting read, been saying this about Paul for years myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if you take the mark of the beast, you will be sent to hell forever and ever.

Notice that the saints are called “they that keep the commandments of God”.

There are many who will mislead you about this mark. Some will say that you can
    repent after you take the mark; but those who preach that obviously do not understand
    what Revelations 14 says in plain English.

Others will mislead you about what the mark is. They will say that it is only a
    spiritual mark, so something like an RFID chip, which can be implanted in your hand or
    in your forehead for tracking purposes, could not possibly be the mark that makes it so
    you cannot buy or sell anything.

They will also say that the mark only has to do with worship, not a physical mark.
    How could worshipping prevent you from buying or selling anything is not addressed; but
    this is what they will tell you.

Do not be deceived. Before Yahushua returns, it will be a bumpy ride. People will
    be killed for refusing the mark (Revelation 20:4), but as the Lord said, “he who endures
    until the end shall be saved.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I'm only a few pages in and have found a glaring error. He quotes Matthew 12 to bolster his claim that there are/were only 12 disciples. However, Jesus' command refutes this only a few chapters later in Matthew 28.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Further, Luke describes the ordaining of many apostles in his book of Acts.

To this day, orthodox and RC priests maintain apostolic lineage. If you want, you can just talk to a priest at your local parish and he will show you a chart of his lineage.

I might read the rest of the tract for lolz-but it should be taken as an opinion piece, y'all.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 09-20-2015 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I'm only a few pages in and have found a glaring error. He quotes Matthew 12 to bolster his claim that there are/were only 12 disciples. However, Jesus' command refutes this only a few chapters later in Matthew 28.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Further, Luke describes the ordaining of many apostles in his book of Acts.

To this day, orthodox and RC priests maintain apostolic lineage. If you want, you can just talk to a priest at your local parish and he will show you a chart of his lineage.

I might read the rest of the tract for lolz-but it should be taken as an opinion piece, y'all.
    Which of the REAL apostles of Jesus ordained Paul?

Keep on reading, or not. <shrug>
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 09-21-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Which of the REAL apostles ordained Paul?

Keep reading, or not. <shrug>
    Jesus Himself sent Paul. All of the "real" apostles accepted Paul's apostleship based on Jesus Himself anointing him. Would you stop these ridiculous threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Interesting read, been saying this about Paul for years myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if you take the mark of the beast, you will be sent to hell forever and ever.

Notice that the saints are called “they that keep the commandments of God”.

repent after you take the mark; but those who preach that obviously do not understand

Others will mislead you about what the mark is. They will say that it is only a
    spiritual mark, so something like an RFID chip, which can be implanted in your hand or
    in your forehead for tracking purposes, could not possibly be the mark that makes it so
    you cannot buy or sell anything.

They will also say that the mark only has to do with worship, not a physical mark.
    How could worshipping prevent you from buying or selling anything is not addressed; but
    this is what they will tell you.

Do not be deceived. Before Yahushua returns, it will be a bumpy ride. People will
    be killed for refusing the mark (Revelation 20:4), but as the Lord said, “he who endures
    until the end shall be saved.”
    Ya and hopefully the mark isn't a diesel VW computer car

j/k
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Jesus Himself sent Paul. All of the "real" apostles accepted Paul's apostleship based on Jesus Himself anointing him. Would you stop these ridiculous threads.
    Jesus did NOT send Paul to conflict with and to contradict Jesus. Yet there he was.

Why should I? Since you just keep on choosing to post silly.

Silly Sola_Fide post score, +1.

Keep on arguing with your Bible. You'll probably catch on eventually, sooner or later.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya and hopefully the mark isn't a diesel VW computer car

j/k
    OUCH

Jesus did NOT send Paul to conflict with and to contradict Jesus.
    Right. Jesus sent Paul to preach His good news to the Gentiles, which Paul did.

Which of the REAL apostles of Jesus ordained Paul?
    Peter, James, and John, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The person who wrote that thinks the name of the book of Revelation has an s at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Peter, James, and John, at the very least.
    Source scriptures?

Source scriptures?
    Galatians 2:9
    and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.

The person who wrote that thinks the name of the book of Revelation has an s at the end.

OMG, how will we ever survive such a devastating critique? ARRRRGH!

Are you planning on arguing with your Bible too?

Galatians 2:9
    Shaking hands is official apostle ordination, according to Paul (if that actually even happened either)?
    Got any more (better)?
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 09-22-2015 at 11:08 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shaking hands is official apostle ordination, according to Paul (if that actually even happened either).

Got any more (better)?
    They acknowledged that Paul had been commissioned by Jesus Himself as the apostle to the Gentiles. What could be better than that?

OMG, how will we ever survive such a devastating critique?
    What is there to critique? Did they make any substantive points in there?

As you can see, no.

No. I regard the Bible as absolute truth. You are the one arguing with it (nonsensically too, by the way).

No. I regard the Bible as absolute truth. You are the one arguing with it (nonsensically too, by the way).
    Good, then you should really like and agree with the OP PDF.

Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James Version. Public domain.

What is there to critique? Did they make any substantive points in there?

As you can see, no.
    I'll let you decide.

Here ya go. https://s3.amazonaws.com/lampswithoil/JesusvsPaul.pdf

Good, then you should really like and agree with the OP PDF.
    It doesn't matter that one quotes from the Bible. What matters is that one reads the Bible in the manner that the writers of the Bible intended for their letters to be read. You've shown that you have no interest in doing this, and all the cult websites you link to aren't interested either.

It doesn't matter that one quotes from the Bible. What matters is that one reads the Bible in the manner that the writers of the Bible intended for their letters to be read. You've shown that you have no interest in doing this, and all the cult websites you link to aren't interested either.
    So what's your lame excuse du jour now?

Silly Sola_Fide post score +1.

You are the laughingstock of this board. People destroy your arguments and then you just keep on going like nothing happened.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He's actually right about that. Without context, you can make Jesus' or Rothbard's or anyone's words mean what you want them to mean. You of all people ought to know this. tsk, tsk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    He's actually right about that. Without context, you can make Jesus' or Rothbard's or anyone's words mean what you want them to mean. You of all people ought to know this. tsk, tsk.
    Try the OP for context.

I see you too made the, not to read choice. How very Paulinista of you too.

Try the OP for context.

I see you too made the, not to read choice. How very Paulinista of you too.
    Have you read it?

Have you read it?
    Yes. Bought it from Amazon and have read it, after downloading and reading the free PDF.

Have You? Only 25 pages, it really goes pretty quick.

Yes.
    What do you consider the strongest argument it makes, or piece of evidence it adduces?

What do you consider the strongest argument it makes, or piece of evidence it adduces?
    I didn't read it with that point of view in mind, but I'll review and give you my opinion.

How about you and yours?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast