11) Huckabee 1%
    - Perry 1%
    13) Santorum, Graham, Jindal, Pataki, Gilmore - all 0%

No preference: 6%

http://de.scribd.com/doc/280669162/C...-New-Hampshire

Looking more into details:

Age 18-29: Rand 9% - 3rd place
    30-44: Rand 15% - 2nd place
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.
    And I love the message of liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seem to be trending up again.. Long way to Iowa and NH lol
    Last edited by Kotin; 09-13-2015 at 06:45 PM.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Perry is above Santorum, Graham, Jindal, Pataki, Gilmore? Why'd he drop out?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Hopefully he starts making upward progress. I'm glad to see Christie low in what should have been his strongest early state.

That's good. Right now his numbers in New Hampshire are looking better than his Iowa numbers.

Things are looking a bit better, still obviously a long way to go, but apart from Trump's ridiculously high numbers, Rand is within striking distance of everybody else, and I got a good chuckle over how bad Christie's numbers are in New Hampshire. Hasn't he been living there for the past several weeks? lol

P.S. - Anyone notice how Trump's "second choice" score is only 8%? This looks like it's all about name recognition and little to do with content, which may mean that at least some of Trump's crowd might not even show up to vote in the primary.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 09-13-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    $$$

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-04-2018 at 09:07 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

The race this far out is always fluid and will remain as such up until Dec/Jan. I think that's the best time to pop.

Jan2017

Rand ahead of Jebby . . . (or close/tied) - to be expected more and more as this progresses along to the first caucuses
    during the first week in February in both Iowa and Colorado.

"1) Trump 40%"

live free or die
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Being above all those people isn't saying much.

What is the appeal of Fiorina?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    What is the appeal of Fiorina?
    The Television Set tells me she's great.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    The Television Set tells me she's great.
    Is she pro-abortion? That's an unpopular position in the GOP. But it has its adherents, and if she's the only candidate with that plank in her platform, it might get her over 5%.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I expect trump to put up Romney numbers come primary day. Hopefully I'm wrong
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    I expect trump to put up Romney numbers come primary day. Hopefully I'm wrong
    I don't think he will. He'll completely tank in Iowa. I expect his results more to follow the path of Howard Dean in '96.