Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzanimal?

That was insightful. Had you ever heard of farticles before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I was too lazy to quote all the folks that said they missed you.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5998078
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I was too lazy to quote all the folks that said they missed you.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5998078
    If you're going to help wayward women, you going to need to understand periods. Maybe you should consider the Lammily with the Period Party extension pack. You could probably write it off on your taxes.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She seemed to enjoy leisure and her Franzia Chillable Red too much to be too busy to post on RPF.

Hopefully she is on a vacation somewhere nice.
    Did you know Suzanimal is Green?

http://www.franzia.com/earth-loves-franzia.html

EARTH LOVES FRANZIA

The world’s most popular wine is also the champion of the world’s most cost and carbon efficient package.

Franzia WineTap Package results in a significantly smaller carbon footprint and less packaging waste than heavy glass bottles. We are proud of what we are doing and we plan to do more.

Smaller Carbon Footprint

50% more carbon efficient than 750ml glass bottles

Less Packaging Waste

85% less waste compared to traditional glass
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

there are no farticals on airplanes Dear. and,
    if there were. they would be dispersed from front to back.

he would never know what hit them.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

Yep, most cockpits have separate air, not always, but newer planes that is usually the case. I may start to turning off the recirculation fans from now on. Especially if women like Suzanimal are on my flight.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-28-2015 at 07:00 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Yep, most cockpits have separate air, not always, but newer planes that is usually the case. I may start to turning off the recirculation fans from now on. Especially if women like Suzanimal are on my flight.
    whatever happened to share the Love bro?

will suze rest easy, knowing that your farticals are properly confined?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

whatever happened to share the Love bro?

will suze rest easy, knowing that your farticals are properly confined?
    I may be wrong but I don't think Suz is a stinky farter.

I definitely think Gwyneth Paltrow is one.

I don't think Drew Barrymore is one.

I've still got a crush on Drew.

Bah.

When everyone stands up after a long flight, it smells like 50 people $#@! themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

yeah, well.

Bo Derek and Farrah Fawcett could smoke on a flight. if they had a notion to.

suze is in good company.

Turn down the damn cabin heat will you?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Turn down the damn cabin heat will you?
    Dude, I always run it cold (I am from MN ya know). When I flew the A320, I would go outside ( not supposed to, they want me to call and have the ground crews do it, but that takes a long time or just doesn't happen) and turn off the external air as it usually sucked and couldn't properly cool. Written up numerous time but it never gets fixed. So I start the APU ( auxiliary power unit) to cool the aircraft. The company hates that as they want to save fuel, sorry, I'm there for passengers safety and comfort. They even have an APU team that goes around if the APU is running to try to get you to shut it down. Some kid in his APU Usage truck rolls up to the aircraft to talk to me as why the APU is running. Lol, sorry, I'm in charge and have a union to back me up. So $#@! off.

Now in bigger aircrafts, like the 747 that I fly, the Flight Attendants have a thermostat in the back that they control, and being mostly women, they run it warm, for the most part.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-28-2015 at 09:28 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now in bigger aircrafts, like the 747 that I fly, the Flight Attendants have a thermostat in the back that they control, and being mostly women, they run it warm, for the most part.
    Sweet Jesus...

On a 737-900/800 series, who has control?

The only United aircraft I fly that are consistently cool and comfortable are the ERJ 145s

They even have a team that goes around if the APU is running to try to get you to shut is down.
    APU snitches get stitches.

I'm in charge and have a union to back me up. So $#@! off.
    I always pegged you for a liberal/progressive fugger.

Sweet Jesus...

The only United aircraft I fly that are consistently cool and comfortable are the ERJ 145s
    737 is cockpit controlled, but they are mostly brainwashed ex Continental pilots that suck management's dicks.

They have drunk the Koolaide.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Sweet Jesus...

And those aren't even United aircraft, no middle seats help.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I always pegged you for a liberal/progressive fugger.
    Haha, I am not fond of government unions as that is a monopoly. In transportation, I say, "go ahead" and fly a non Union carriers where an operator has little protection for refusing to fly a particular aircraft.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-28-2015 at 09:45 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

If you want to come up to the cockpit, I don't think that request is ever denied. So come on up and ask me if it is possible to add more cool air in the back. I might have been flirting with the flight attendant and forgot about cooling it down in back.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

When my son was little, I told him girls don't fart. Well, one day I passed gas and he said, I thought girls didn't fart. I told him that was a toot. He said it sounded like a fart to him.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you want to come up to the cockpit, I don't think that request is ever denied. So come on up and ask me if it is possible to add more cool air in the back. I might have been flirting with the flight attendant and forgot about cooling it down in back.
    Really? Goodbye, coach. Hello, cockpit!

Did you know Suzanimal is Green?

http://www.franzia.com/earth-loves-franzia.html

EARTH LOVES FRANZIA

The world’s most popular wine is also the champion of the world’s most cost and carbon efficient package.

Franzia WineTap Package results in a significantly smaller carbon footprint and less packaging waste than heavy glass bottles. We are proud of what we are doing and we plan to do more.

Smaller Carbon Footprint

50% more carbon efficient than 750ml glass bottles

Less Packaging Waste

85% less waste compared to traditional glass
    I am. And I drink my Franzia out of a dixie cup because I broke all the regular wine glasses and I'm not wasteful.

H/T to Lucille for the pic.

That's one way to keep farticles and $#@!icles off a plane.

Man says he mistook plane's exit door for bathroom door at 30,000 feet

James Gray was flying to Amsterdam when he decided to use the bathroom on his KLM airlines flight, the Telegraph reports. According to Gray, he mistook the plane door for the bathroom, and the crew alerted authorities, who arrested him once the plane landed.
    "The crew told me to stay in my seat and I was to be arrested when the plane landed," Gray said. "I tried to explain it was a simple mistake. It was a misunderstanding. The police came and arrested me. They weren't too friendly."

He was fined 600 euros, or $671, which cut into his $750 trip budget. Even after that, Gray was being held off of KLM flights as he was told he was banned for five years following his actions when he tried to return home. This required him to borrow money from a friend to book another airline flight, the Telegraph added.
    According to Mashable, even if Gray tried to open the plane door, it would’ve been impossible for anything to happen because it is impossible to “open an aircraft door during a flight due to cabin pressure.”
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/natio...or-bath/nnqGD/

Bah.

When everyone stands up after a long flight, it smells like 50 people $#@! themselves.
    What is it with you and sharts?

Shhh, don't ruin AF's fantasy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The Wal Marx sharts are just stunning in their (the sharted individuals) total and complete disregard for their hygiene or the hygiene of those around them.

It's a fascinating study in de-evolution and "idiocracy".

The comment you quoted, merely a statement of fact: when everybody gets up on a plane after sitting cramped and relatively motionless for two or three or four hours or more, they spontaneously fart, and stink the whole plane up.

Sadly, I have observed this phenomenon first hand, a hundred times or more.

And those aren't even United aircraft, no middle seats help.
    No, not technically.

I figured there wasn't enough bleed air available to heat the cabin like a sauna.

737 is cockpit controlled, but they are mostly brainwashed ex Continental pilots that suck management's dicks.

They have drunk the Koolaide.
    That must be why they are the only crews that get me to my destination on time.

Only to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, as the ground crew ambles around, late and disorganized.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder, maybe Suz heads off to Burning Man every year, which would explain her late summer absences.

I wonder, maybe Suz heads off to Burning Man every year, which would explain her late summer absences.
    She burnt out her retinas during the eclipse.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast