Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzanimal?

Exclamation Suzanimal?

Has not posted since 1 Sept.

Anybody know if everything is OK?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is sorely missed...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Worried too. Hope she's okay and doing well.

She is probably a bit tied up at the moment.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

took a vacation with hubby?..

running from the cops?

computer blew up?

got better things to do?

family emergency?

She had a birthday a few days ago. Maybe she went some place. Who knows. Of course, if she did, she'd likely post something.

It's good that you look out for people the way that you do, AF. You're the only one who does this so far as I've seen. This is another reason why it is good to trade phone numbers and contact information with trusted peers.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

running from the cops?

computer blew up?

got better things to do?

family emergency?
    She had that cyst thing a few weeks back, hoping there were no issues with that.

Was hoping someone may know her IRL and can post an update.

Or maybe she got tired of creepertarians.

She is one of my favorite posters. Not only does she have great original posts, but she is darn funny to boot. Hope everything is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    She had that cyst thing a few weeks back, hoping there were no issues with that.

Was hoping someone may know her IRL and can post an update.

Or maybe she got tired of creepertarians.
    didn't read about the cyst issue...yeah...she's a spirited filly alright. Hope things are cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    She is one of my favorite posters. Not only does she have great original posts, but she is darn funny to boot. Hope everything is good.
    She's a hoot! If anyone knows her IRL, give her *hugz* for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Come baaaaaaaaaaaack
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    She's a hoot! If anyone knows her IRL, give her *hugz* for me.
    She has a quick wit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

running from the cops?

computer blew up?

got better things to do?

family emergency?
    Franzia Chillable Red overdose?

Whatever it is, I hope it's nothing serious ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1vZ6Mt-9t4

(And because oyarde says the J. Geils Band should never be posted without also posting the "Raputa Da Buta" song ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW0hxbrmFhM
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-12-2015 at 01:47 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Hope she comes back!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Has not posted since 1 Sept.

Anybody know if everything is OK?
    She was online September 4th.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I hope everything is okay? I have her in my prayers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    should we call the cops?

should we call the cops?
    Never call the cops.

I've been looking for her in http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...81752-Screw-it - she'd be a total riot there.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I've been looking for her in http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...81752-Screw-it - she'd be a total riot there.
    Her absence there was notable.

Hope everything is Ok. Stuck in the mud someplace perhaps.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I had a pm conversation on sept. 2nd with Suzanimal. No indication she was about to go somewhere or that something was up.

Apparently I'm not the only one missing her.. Good to see that as a forum we care for each other.
    "I am a bird"

She probably felt the Bern. Left us for Democrat underground.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She is probably a bit tied up at the moment.
    Didn't know she was into that sort of thing, though now that I think of it I cannot say I am surprised.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Haven't been on enough to notice all threads, but yeah, she woulda been there. Where ya at, Suz, where ya at!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe she has a life and better things to do than post every day on what is these days a pathetic internet forum?

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Maybe she has a life and better things to do than post every day on what is these days a pathetic internet forum?
    Never stopped her before. BTW, I'm pleased you had a pathetic day. Your post made me smile. Oh, wait...it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post
    She had a birthday a few days ago. Maybe she went some place. Who knows. Of course, if she did, she'd likely post something.

It's good that you look out for people the way that you do, AF. You're the only one who does this so far as I've seen. This is another reason why it is good to trade phone numbers and contact information with trusted peers.
    hope she hasn't gone the way of poor Miss Annie

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Miss ya' Suz.
    seconded.
    "I am a bird"

Miss you, Suzanimal.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast