Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Suzanimal?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Did @Danke run her off for good?
    I’m the only reason she lasted as long as she did.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did @Danke run her off for good?
    Perhaps she "run oft" with him? These are strange times.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Perhaps she "run oft" with him? These are strange times.
    Umm... "strange" doesn't quite cover this one.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

emailed her. No reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She is probably a bit tied up at the moment.
    Mr. Animal is a pervert.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    emailed her. No reply.
    Does she FedBook?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    emailed her. No reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Jan2017

emailed her. No reply.
    Maybe - hopefully - it is just something temporary - like super sick from eating too much kale ?

Someone I communicate with spotted her being active in a Fashion Forum, so she's alive and well.

I haven't heard a thing from her either. I think she's burnt out on politics.
    "The Patriarch"

Maybe if we set out one of these:

Someone I communicate with spotted her being active in a Fashion Forum, so she's alive and well.
    Well, that's good news.

Be nice if she had let us know...

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I haven't heard a thing from her either. I think she's burnt out on politics.
    More likely burnt out on creepertarians.

Well, that's good news.

Be nice if she had let us know...
    You could start a RPF fashion forum thread. Perhaps that would entice her back?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry, guys, I ruined it for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

I miss her . I hope she is well and has something nice picked out for Administrative Professionals Day and Battle of the Wabash day .

I was trying to NOT scare her.. @sigh
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Could well be. But it certainly wasn't my fault if that's what drove her away. I've never PMed her. Kept our chat to the forums and pithy +rep messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Probably so.

No problem though, I know where she lives.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Probably so.

No problem though, I know where she lives.
    Georgia has produced a lot of serial killers , Clinton Bankston Jr , Joseph Dewey Akin , Carlton Gary , Mark Barton , Wayne Williams ........ unless I need a truck of onions or carpet I would think twice about venturing in those parts ....

The woman has had a change in her life that will take some serious adjustment. It isn't my place to say what it is. Suffice to say, it is no tragedy, so don't let me alarm you. But it is a serious change.

People with the kind of outstanding people skills she has are always missed and sought after when they need to take a little time to themselves to adjust to things. She has brought us enough pleasure. We can afford to give her a little time to herself when she needs it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It isn't my place to say what it is. Suffice to say, it is no tragedy, so don't let me alarm you. But it is a serious change.
    She's stopped drinking? I'm sorry to hear that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's stopped drinking? I'm sorry to hear that.
    Everyone who says, 'I'm sorry to hear...' something they did not actually hear is pretty damned sorry. Sorry, but it's the truth.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Everyone who says, 'I'm sorry to hear...' something they did not actually hear is pretty damned sorry. Sorry, but it's the truth.
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Georgia has produced a lot of serial killers , Clinton Bankston Jr , Joseph Dewey Akin , Carlton Gary , Mark Barton , Wayne Williams ........ unless I need a truck of onions or carpet I would think twice about venturing in those parts ....
    I would worry about TheTexan, I doubt he has ever been more than 25 miles from his home.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm sorry to hear that.
    Whether you heard it or not.

I would worry about TheTexan, I doubt he has ever been more than 25 miles from his home.
    Have you ever been to Texas? You can start out in Austin and drive all day in any direction without ever seeing a state line.

He has to go a long, long way to get 25 miles out of Texas...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-10-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Not true, I went to East Texas once to meet the wife's family
    - Kim Kardashian

Not true, I went to East Texas once to meet the wife's family
    Oh, well hell. Nothing like doing a tour of Athens, Palestine and Paris to make you feel all worldly and $#@!.

Oh, well hell. Nothing like doing a tour of Athens, Palestine and Paris to make you feel all worldly and $#@!.
    Indeed, went all the way out to Atlanta in fact
    - Kim Kardashian

Whether you heard it or not.

Have you ever been to Texas? You can start out in Austin and drive all day in any direction without ever seeing a state line.
    Yeah, I used to have a car like that.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast