Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Suzanimal?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Whether you heard it or not.

Have you ever been to Texas? You can start out in Austin and drive all day in any direction without ever seeing a state line.

He has to go a long, long way to get 25 miles out of Texas...

I have lived for a total of four years in Texas. A turkey vulture almost took my head off flying my jet at low altitude at 400+ knots. I’ve also been to Oklahoma many times. Flew over the smoldering remains of the Murrah building bombing. Those big ass thunderstorms there are dangerous but beautiful to flyby. Just barely made it into Tinker Air Force Base before one of those shut everything down.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Indeed, went all the way out to Atlanta in fact

Which direction did you drive to get there?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Indeed, went all the way out to Atlanta in fact
    Damned dangerous thing to do. One wrong turn and you're in Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yeah, I used to have a car like that.
    It isn't your car you have to worry about--it's those pesky black cars with disco lights on their silver roofs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

How could AF as Sailor Moon not entice someone?...except for Mrs AF for some strange reason...she has no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You could start a RPF fashion forum thread. Perhaps that would entice her back?

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How could AF as Sailor Moon not entice someone?...except for Mrs AF for some strange reason...she has no sense of humor.
    What are you holding in your left hand?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The woman has had a change in her life that will take some serious adjustment. It isn't my place to say what it is. Suffice to say, it is no tragedy, so don't let me alarm you. But it is a serious change.
    Well good, glad she's OK.

Well good, glad she's OK.
    Ya, just a bit tied up.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That's my award certificate and bottle of champagne for winning "Best at Comic-Con".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flew over the smoldering remains of the Murrah building bombing.
    Got me beat.

All I did was fly over Sandy damage at the Jersey Shore.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Franzia.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    That's what I was thinking
    ^^^Definitely found at the scene of evidence . . .

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    emailed her. No reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Maybe - hopefully - it is just something temporary - like super sick from eating too much kale ?
    More likely burnt out on creepertarians.
    A 'double entendre' came to mind . . . a pregnant pause is a legal term and actually should/could be useful in a transcript
    in some legal proceedings . . . the transcriptor has to record it as [pregnant pause]
    but never do that.

Oh, nvm . . . i posted legal and politics in open discussion forum again lol
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-22-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Got me beat.

I flew over Mt. St. Helens before and after she blew. What a crazy sight that was!!

Strange, Can't upload a photo...
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 02-22-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Oh, nvm . . . i posted legal and politics in open discussion forum again lol
    Careful, someone with an eagle eye will surely complain! The rules of this forum matter!!
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Anybody have an update?

Anybody have an update?
    I emailed her several times but she's not emailing me back. I hope she's all right but I'm not going to make myself a pest.

Maybe a little dancing will entice her back.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Anybody have an update?
    She was alright as of a month ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What is thong with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Looks like the Duluth Trading Post guy.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-10-2018 at 11:39 AM.

This thread has to be RPF's most pitiful moment.

Y'all, leave the woman alone. She'll come back when she's good and ready to be showered with the heapin helpins of lewdness and raw disrespect.

Everybody's like "She was one of the guys. I could post repulsive garbage and she wouldn't run away." Pitiful. Kudos to her for saying enough.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post

Y'all, leave the woman alone. She'll come back when she's good and ready to be showered with the heapin helpins of lewdness and raw disrespect.

Everybody's like "She was one of the guys. I could post repulsive garbage and she wouldn't run away." Pitiful. Kudos to her for saying enough.
    IDK if I would go that far. But she did have a great, sick sense of humour much like mine. Gotta admire that in anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Aren't we being a tad too obsessive?

Bet he claims it's his penis.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Got me beat.

If only Sandy had done the job right...

Just can't get good help anymore.

Sheesh.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I flew over Mt. St. Helens before and after she blew. What a crazy sight that was!!

Strange, Can't upload a photo...
    From my back yard on 98th st. in Vancouver, I could see the remains of St. Helens. Just before I left WA, she started smoking. I used to just sit and watch, wondering whether we were in for another impressive bang.

I miss the PNW.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Aren't we being a tad too obsessive?

Wonderful, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post

All I did was ask if anybody had heard from her and was hoping she was OK, like I have with other folks here both male and female over the years.

Sadly, for instance, in the cases of Amy and Shem Kellog, the answer was far from positive.

Anyone have news? She hasn't returned my email.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Anyone have news? She hasn't returned my email.
    OMG, please stop the world!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    OMG, please stop the world!

Some people are missed here, others...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Some people are missed here, others...
    Knowing what it takes to be missed I will stick with the "not so much" group.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast