Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzanimal?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She burnt out her retinas during the eclipse.
    Didn't anybody warn her not to look at it through beer bottles?

Should we start a "chip in" for voice to text software?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Didn't anybody warn her not to look at it through beer bottles?

Should we start a "chip in" for voice to text software?

Do you think Suzanimal ever heeded anyone's advice about avoiding risky behaviors?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I wonder, maybe Suz heads off to Burning Man every year, which would explain her late summer absences.
    I've always wanted to go to Burning Man. Lived in Reno for 12 years and never went. Never could afford to take a week off but now I can. Perhaps next year...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

It's also time to start school and Suz home schools her boys.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I've always wanted to go to Burning Man.

Burning Man Festival Gets Real Burning Man. He's Dead

screenshot from Twitter

By HANK BERRIEN
    September 4, 2017
    36.7k views

The Burning Man Festival, an annual gathering for over 70,000 people who want to practice “self-expression” in the most vulgar ways possible, has now taken on its name literally, as Saturday night a man evaded security officers and rushed into a massive fire at the festival's signature ceremony, suffering burns that left him dead just hours later.

Aaron Joel Mitchell, 41, (pictured above) penetrated a two-layer security perimeter during the Man Burn event in which a 40-foot tall wooden effigy is on fire, according to the Los Angeles Times. The festival's crew of firefighters retrieved Mitchell, who was airlifted to the UC Davis Burn Center in California; he died Sunday morning.

Nevada's Pershing County Sheriff Jerry Allen reported doctors said Mitchell was not drunk but they have not released a toxicology report yet. Allen added, “We don't know if it was intentional on his part or if it was just kind of induced by drugs. We're not sure of that yet.” Allen’s office said firefighters had difficulty reaching Mitchell because part of the structure was falling; the office added, “Rescuers had to leave him to allow the structure to fall and provide for rescuer safety before they could go back into the flames to extract Aaron from the debris.”

Mitchell, a U.S. citizen, owned a home in Oklahoma but reportedly had moved to Switzerland with his wife. His mother Johnnye, who saw him in August, and called him Joel, said, "He was in great spirits when we saw him. He's 41, but they are always your baby. He was loving and a nice person. Joel liked hiking and outdoors, running."

According to the Reno Gazette-Journal, “It remains unclear whether Mitchell was trying to run into the fire or tripped and fell into it while trying to avoid security staff."

The Times noted: “The festival culminates with the burning of a towering 40-foot effigy made of wood, a symbol of rebirth, which usually happens the Saturday before the Labor Day holiday. It's followed by the burning of a temple on Sunday before the festivities wrap up Monday.”

Allen said the festival creates a human chain that has prevented people from entering the fire in the past; this was the first time someone broke through. He said, "People try to run into the fire as part of their spiritual portion of Burning Man. The significance of the man burning, it's just kind of a rebirth — they burn the man to the ground, a new chapter has started. It's part of their tenants of radical self-expression."

The Burning Man Journal, the official voice of the Burning Man organization, managed by Burning Man's Communications Team, wrote:

Now is a time for closeness, contact and community. Trauma needs processing. Promote calls, hugs, self-care, check-ins, and sleep. We have found this article helpful for understanding how trauma affects us: “A New Normal: Ten Things I’ve Learned About Trauma.”

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Burning Man Festival Gets Real Burning Man. He's Dead

screenshot from Twitter

By HANK BERRIEN
    September 4, 2017
    36.7k views

The Burning Man Festival, an annual gathering for over 70,000 people who want to practice “self-expression” in the most vulgar ways possible, has now taken on its name literally, as Saturday night a man evaded security officers and rushed into a massive fire at the festival's signature ceremony, suffering burns that left him dead just hours later.

Aaron Joel Mitchell, 41, (pictured above) penetrated a two-layer security perimeter during the Man Burn event in which a 40-foot tall wooden effigy is on fire, according to the Los Angeles Times. The festival's crew of firefighters retrieved Mitchell, who was airlifted to the UC Davis Burn Center in California; he died Sunday morning.

Nevada's Pershing County Sheriff Jerry Allen reported doctors said Mitchell was not drunk but they have not released a toxicology report yet. Allen added, “We don't know if it was intentional on his part or if it was just kind of induced by drugs. We're not sure of that yet.” Allen’s office said firefighters had difficulty reaching Mitchell because part of the structure was falling; the office added, “Rescuers had to leave him to allow the structure to fall and provide for rescuer safety before they could go back into the flames to extract Aaron from the debris.”

Mitchell, a U.S. citizen, owned a home in Oklahoma but reportedly had moved to Switzerland with his wife. His mother Johnnye, who saw him in August, and called him Joel, said, "He was in great spirits when we saw him. He's 41, but they are always your baby. He was loving and a nice person. Joel liked hiking and outdoors, running."

According to the Reno Gazette-Journal, “It remains unclear whether Mitchell was trying to run into the fire or tripped and fell into it while trying to avoid security staff."

The Times noted: “The festival culminates with the burning of a towering 40-foot effigy made of wood, a symbol of rebirth, which usually happens the Saturday before the Labor Day holiday. It's followed by the burning of a temple on Sunday before the festivities wrap up Monday.”

Allen said the festival creates a human chain that has prevented people from entering the fire in the past; this was the first time someone broke through. He said, "People try to run into the fire as part of their spiritual portion of Burning Man. The significance of the man burning, it's just kind of a rebirth — they burn the man to the ground, a new chapter has started. It's part of their tenants of radical self-expression."

The Burning Man Journal, the official voice of the Burning Man organization, managed by Burning Man's Communications Team, wrote:

Now is a time for closeness, contact and community. Trauma needs processing. Promote calls, hugs, self-care, check-ins, and sleep. We have found this article helpful for understanding how trauma affects us: “A New Normal: Ten Things I’ve Learned About Trauma.”

Any word on if they intend to refund his admission price ?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Binge watched "Band of Brothers" and re-reading the book.

Had this been the norm then, we'd all be speaking German now.

SMMFH...

“Rescuers had to leave him to allow the structure to fall and provide for rescuer safety before they could go back into the flames to extract Aaron from the debris.”
    Always thought it was a fireman's job to risk his safety to rescue others, even if suicidal or idiotic.

Always thought it was a fireman's job to risk his safety to rescue others, even if suicidal or idiotic.
    Nah, it's safety first now. True heros are few and far between...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Nah, it's safety first now. True heros are few and far between...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Anyone do Facebook with her?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Don't worry, Danke. No trees fell on her house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't worry, Danke. No trees fell on her house.
    How do u know this?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

How do u know this?
    She talks to people she likes....
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I miss you Suz.
    #NashvilleStrong

Found her.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I miss you Suz.
    Yes , I thought she would be back by now .

The
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Original-something got her with this song.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Danke and his slut shaming is keeping her away.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Danke and his slut shaming is keeping her away.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Any word on if they intend to refund his admission price ?
    To whom?

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    To whom?
    His family .

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wendigo got her.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wendigo got her.
    I made a deal when I was released. No harm would come to any RPF members besides Oyarde.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Well, that's a shame... If anybody FedBooks with her, tell her I said hello.

I made a deal when I was released. No harm would come to any RPF members besides Oyarde.
    Wendigos are notorious Indian givers...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wendigos are notorious Indian givers...
    True
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Franzia.
    #NashvilleStrong

Franzia.
    That's what I was thinking

Franzia.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    That's what I was thinking
    Nope
    "The Patriarch"

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast