Thread: BuddyRey

BuddyRey

BuddyRey's headstone is now up. I had a few people ask me to post a picture, and here it is. Thank you Anti Federalist for teaching me how to post pictures.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A beautiful tribute to his honor and memory!

I plan to go the route of cremation and burial at sea but if I were to be buried traditionally I couldn't hope for a better memorial. Beautiful job! Really beautiful job.

More than welcome Dianne, and more than happy to be a small part of erecting that in Barrett's memory.

(hugs)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    BuddyRey's headstone is now up. I had a few people ask me to post a picture, and here it is. Thank you Anti Federalist for teaching me how to post pictures.

That is beautiful, Dianne.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Beautiful tribute.

Thanks for posting this. He had such a good heart and it showed through his posting so effortlessly..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Damnit, I just cried for like the 100th time because he's gone. Beautiful headstone though.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I plan to go the route of cremation and burial at sea but if I were to be buried traditionally I couldn't hope for a better memorial. Beautiful job! Really beautiful job.
    I'll take an "old timey" one like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Thanks for posting this. He had such a good heart and it showed through his posting so effortlessly..
    For sure. Absolutely. I miss him being here.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

What the hell happened? I had no idea he died...Had not posted for a while until recently...
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

The thing that frustrates me is that my memory of him is weak. I recognize the avatar, am sure that we have communicated a few times, but don't remember enough. I just know that the guy was just generally nice and not $#@!ty to anyone. Bummer.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

GREAT tombstone and tribute! I was just thinking about Phillip this morning-also continuing to keep the family in my prayers. Thanks so much for sharing, Dianne. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    The thing that frustrates me is that my memory of him is weak. I recognize the avatar, am sure that we have communicated a few times, but don't remember enough. I just know that the guy was just generally nice and not $#@!ty to anyone. Bummer.
    Ya know, he had as many-if not more-unpopular opinions as yours truly, but was good at disagreeing without being disagreeable. R.I.P., BuddyRey. :'( :'(
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Damnit, I just cried for like the 100th time because he's gone. Beautiful headstone though.
    lol, Amy actually crying. Suuure , I guess anything is possible.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-06-2015 at 06:55 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thank you for sharing Dianne. I really appreciate all you share with us.

I wish I could have talked to him about his music.

Maybe he didn't mention it, but I totally missed out that he was the original "Tiny E". Love that story! Again, thank you for sharing Dianne, it means a lot.

If anyone remembers, "Tiny E" was a Nicholas Cage skit on SNL. (90's?) Tiny Elvis and his average sized posse.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I added the photo to his memorial:
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...GRid=148106062
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Beautiful stone!

It's a great memorial for such a nice person. For the short time we've got to know him.
    "I am a bird"

As BuddyRey would say, "I love you all". Thank you for all the posts from his extended family.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol, Amy actually crying. Suuure , I guess anything is possible.
    Way to be a jerk in a memorial thread, jerk.

I'm a cryer, and I'm not ashamed (anymore.)
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Way to be a jerk in a memorial thread, jerk.

I'm a cryer, and I'm not ashamed (anymore.)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Wow, he was so young... May he rest in peace.

pffffffffft.

pffffffffft.
    Ya ain't fooling nobody.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dude was my age... sad.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Ya ain't fooling nobody.
    Be nice in teh memorial thread. Amypi's a classy dame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I'm just getting around to seeing this....made me shed a tear all over again.

Damn, I miss BuddyRey.

RIP....

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I'm just getting around to seeing this....made me shed a tear all over again.

Damn, I miss BuddyRey.

RIP....
    :'( R.I.P., Brother Phillip.