Thread: Rand's Budget - Complete Details

Default Rand's Budget - Complete Details

Rand's introduced a similar budget every year he's been the Senate (each cuts ~$500 billion YoY).

Here's the full text of the latest one (FY2014), for easy reference.

MASTERBUDGET (PDF)

EDIT: You may get a security warning from your browser when clicking the link. Don't worry, this is Rand's official .gov senate website, not some attack site, the warning is because of a software compatibility issue (see CPUd's post below). That said, if anyone has an alternate link which doesn't give this problem, let me know.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 09-05-2015 at 11:06 PM.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-H. L. Mencken

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My 'puter won't let me go there, says attackers might try to steal my information.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    My 'puter won't let me go there, says attackers might try to steal my information.
    I got the same message, but it's Rand official .gov Senate website.

?

I figure they're running it on some outdated software that makes our browsers angry, wouldn't worry about it myself.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

"All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I got the same message, but it's Rand official .gov Senate website.

?

I figure they're running it on some outdated software that makes our browsers angry, wouldn't worry about it myself.
    It is because senate.gov is probably using a self-signed cert. You are correct, not a big deal in this case. If you really don't want to see the warning, take the 's' off https

^^^thanks for the clarification

-Ludwig von Mises

-H. L. Mencken

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-22-2016 at 10:14 PM.