Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Hannity 9/3

[Video] Rand Paul on Hannity 9/3

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUp5FlEQgjA

--

THURSDAY ON 'HANNITY' WEEKDAYS AT 10 P.M. ET

The RNC is asking presidential candidates to sign a loyalty pledge. Sen. Rand Paul reacts. Plus how the Clinton server scandal continues to grow. And what overturning Tom Brady's suspension means for the NFL
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/
    Last edited by jct74; 09-03-2015 at 10:47 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good grief, Hannity's show is leading off by re-broadcasting Trump's entire idiotic screed before showing off his pledge with the wrong month on it. This is why Trump has such a lead, because he's always on the freaking television. Spare me this B.S. about Fox News being anti-Trump, they just spent 10 minutes pumping him during prime time.

Tucker Carlson is in for Hannity tonight

Tucker Carlson is in for Hannity tonight. So far, "Trump, trump, trump, trump…."
    Discussing pledge/Trump's concern about being treated fairly… Roger Stone mentioned "tactics used for Ron Paul".
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-03-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Oh for crying out loud, one of Hannity's, I mean Tucker's guests actually compared Trump to Ron Paul. Somebody has been reading this forum I suppose?

Roger Stone an old Trump informal adviser just said Trump didn't want the establishment to pull the same crap they did on Doctor Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Oh for crying out loud, one of Hannity's, I mean Tucker's guests actually compared Trump to Ron Paul. Somebody has been reading this forum I suppose?
    You don't even know who Roger Stone is. He's an old Republican operative going back to Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    Roger Stone an old Trump informal adviser just said Trump didn't want the establishment to pull the same crap they did on Doctor Ron Paul.
    But Trump used to trash Ron Paul !!

Tucker is a closet Paul supporter, both Ron and Rand. I'm glad he is in for Hannity tonight.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    But Trump used to trash Ron Paul !!
    At CPAC 4 or 5 years ago he said lots of good things about Ron

You don't even know who Roger Stone is. He's an old Republican operative going back to Richard Nixon
    I know who he is, I'll admit I'm too young to have actually seen him during the old days, but his analogy was ridiculous, where is Ron Paul's billions of dollars? I suppose we need get back to Nixonian politics and get away from this hard money/gold standard nonsense, eh?

Yeaw they have and realized there was a pretty rich crop of idiots that supported Ron that Trump can suck in. Somebody that get's 24/7 free new coverage since he announced is NOT being treated like Ron Paul. But hey they are slick slimly sales people that know they can take a fool sucker for all they are worth.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

At CPAC 4 or 5 years ago he said lots of good things about Ron
    Like this?: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/dona...-elected-video

Seriously, take this crap over to Breitbart, you'd be more at home there.

Tucker is a closet Paul supporter, both Ron and Rand. I'm glad he is in for Hannity tonight.
    At Ron's alternative Conservative Convention in the summer of 2008 that mirrored the GOP national convention in Minneapolis Tucker was the Host

http://www.ronpaul.com/tag/minneapolis/

Rand up next plus the clerk has been thrown in jail. Coming up.

Like this?: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/dona...-elected-video

Seriously, take this crap over to Breitbart, you'd be more at home there.
    Ron Paul has lots of good ideas----Donald Trump but he can't get elected?? And what's untrue about that??

You're a punk!!! End of story kid.

I know who he is, I'll admit I'm too young to have actually seen him during the old days, but his analogy was ridiculous, where is Ron Paul's billions of dollars? I suppose we need get back to Nixonian politics and get away from this hard money/gold standard nonsense, eh?
    I got the impression that Stone was just explaining why Trump was worried about the GOP treating him fairly - he brought up how they treated Ron Paul as a reason to be concerned. I didn't think they were actually comparing Trump to Ron.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, that's why he plastered that the Bunny Ranch was for Ron Paul, back when he had his show. Because I am sure that impressed a lot of Republican voters.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Ron Paul has lots of good ideas----Donald Trump but he can't get elected?? And what's untrue about that??

You're a punk!!! End of story kid.
    That's as about of a condescending, vindictive statement as Trump could have made about Ron Paul. "Oh, he great, but the poor old fool just can't win, so by implication all you people at CPAC that keep supporting him are idiots". The fact you can't figure this out is actually a bit frightening. But hey, I'm just a punk kid, right?

I heard it. I thought it was good. Most Hannity listeners probably had no idea that the Republican establishment did anything at all to Dr. Paul.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I got the impression that Stone was just explaining why Trump was worried about the GOP treating him fairly - he brought up how they treated Ron Paul as a reason to be concerned. I didn't think they were actually comparing Trump to Ron.
    He's endorsing Trump over Rand, I don't see a point in sugar-coating the terrible analogy he made.

That's as about of a condescending, vindictive statement as Trump could have made about Ron Paul. "Oh, he great, but the poor old fool just can't win, so by implication all you people at CPAC that keep supporting him are idiots". The fact you can't figure this out is actually a bit frightening. But hey, I'm just a punk kid, right?
    what does that have to do with what Stone said on Hannity? Does everything have to turn into a fight these days?
    ================

Trumpsters are a lot like herpes, always popping up at inconvenient times and hard to suppress.

Constitution and Trump are antonyms when used in substitution. Cronyism and Trump are synonyms when used in substitution.

Trump is like the Robot Chicken Lil Hitler. Eminent domain states he must have all the properties. Merica needs more limousine parking decks and toupee shops.

America is over'comb' by lazy thinkers and lovers of empty rhetoric divulged in reality tv form. Liberty is the doormat of Trump and so will America if elected.

My question to the Trumpsters after removing their idol's knob out of their mouth. When he sinks further into obscurity, will y'all wake up or hop on the next flavor of the month to keep the hipster look going?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    what does that have to do with what Stone said on Hannity? Does everything have to turn into a fight these days?
    That wasn't what was being discussed in that particular interchange. William was trying to say that Trump was complementary to Ron Paul back at the 2011 CPAC, which was a total lie. I know you feel that we need to coddle the Trump supporters who have been spamming the hell out of this forum, I don't.

and Rand is stuck defending Kim Davis while Trump is talking about Tom Brady.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That wasn't what was being discussed in that particular interchange. William was trying to say that Trump was complementary to Ron Paul back at the 2011 CPAC, which was a total lie. I know you feel that we need to coddle the Trump supporters who have been spamming the hell out of this forum, I don't.
    I don't care about Trumpsters either. Bunch of limp noodle spinless nimrods. I am using Trump's language so they can understand because Trump appeals to low information voters.

What I think is that this damn place needs to stop acting like it's FIGHT CLUB!!! It's not attractive at all.
    ================

Tucker Carlson Ron Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_KCa24-omI

Says things no other Republican will say

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    I don't care about Trumpsters either. Bunch of limp noodle spinless nimrods. I am using Trump's language so they can understand because Trump appeals to low information voters.
    Well, I guess you learned that it was alright to talk to people this way, because you saw the self-ordained lynch mob doing it. Here's a clue though. They have been around here for awhile, so they have more latitude, I would imagine. You, not so much.
    ================

Tucker Carlson Ron Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_KCa24-omI

Says things no other Republican will say
    Yeah, in a little no-name interview. His Bunny Ranch thing and other obnoxious comments, he made on national news.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    What I think is that this damn place needs to stop acting like it's FIGHT CLUB!!! It's not attractive at all.
    I'm fine with that, convince the Trumpsters to cool their jets and refrain from pushing falsehoods and I'll go back to selling soap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast