Thread: Transgender teenager demands to use girl's locker room; protest ensues

Transgender teenager demands to use girl's locker room; protest ensues

https://www.yahoo.com/health/student...992708662.html

I didn't think I would be making two threads about so-called "transgenders" today, but I think this story is far more important than that movie trailer. This story illustrates the hypocrisy and the narcissism of the modern left.

Narcissism because there's a perfectly fine gender-neutral bathroom that he was using before, and suddenly that no longer suffices for some reason. Also, this kid identified as gay since he was thirteen, then later "came out" as trans. Might this have something to do with the fact that transgenderism is the new leftist cause celebre? Hmm...

More importantly though, is the hypocrisy. This is a perfect example of the left eating itself. They can't help it, it's what proglodytes do. Feminists have been crying for years now about women needing "safe spaces", and how their ability to feel secure is of paramount importance. All that goes right out the window when a delusional gay teen wants to use the facilities!

As much as I despise the attempted normalization of a mental illness, this transgender fad may be the thing that breaks the feminist wave. It flies in the face of everything 3rd wave feminism stands for. If one can be born in the wrong body, then gender is not a social construct. The trans movement and the feminist movement only think they're on the same side for now, like the US and the Soviets in World War II. They'll learn otherwise soon enough.
    Last edited by ThePaleoLibertarian; 09-02-2015 at 05:20 PM.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not that long ago kids would have whupped this kids ass and sent him home...

Ain't political correctness grand?

I predict a rash of lesbians in boys' bodies flooding out of closets nationwide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Where's the little girl's room?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Wow... I'm nicer than you are here Although I'm definitely not for allowing this.

I hope feminists and the transgender movement destroy each other and conservative Christendom regains power and everyone starts accepting complementarianism again because its normal
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Just another day in the freak show/jailhouse that is AmeriKa.

its all happening now so fast!! in the last few months..

confederate flags can be racist even though history can prove otherwise..because certain people use it for intimidation..
    gay flags arent held to the same standard when a murdering black man uses it behind him in his pics before calling for race wars and shooting white people on live tv..
    blacks can shoot whites on tv and profess they "want a race war" as their reason, yet NOT A HATE CRIME, NOR RACIST..
    statues representing history have been removed all over the place..
    we have a true clown in the republican debates..
    the media sets the rules for debate qualifications..
    the words "he" and "she" are being done away with for the gender neutral "ze"..
    a white lady was outed as a leader of a black organization for not being BLACK!, yet she says she feels black..
    hulk hogan is erased from pro wrestling because he said ****** 8 yrs ago in an interview.. yet his boss said it live on air without fault..
    gentle giants can rob stores and wrestle for guns from cops, yet be innocent..
    cops can murder and get away with it..
    words are now the new crime and you may be jailed or worse for using them..
    the general lee 69 charger is now a symbol of hate..
    rioting by blacks is their "right"..

People like Caitlin Jenner should step up and help people like this go to a different school setting that can accommodate their situation or get them started on transitioning. This could partly help to show this person is sincere and not being a troll activist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/health/student...992708662.html
    As much as I despise the attempted normalization of a mental illness, this transgender fad may be the thing that breaks the feminist wave. It flies in the face of everything 3rd wave feminism stands for. If one can be born in the wrong body, then gender is not a social construct. The trans movement and the feminist movement only think they're on the same side for now, like the US and the Soviets in World War II. They'll learn otherwise soon enough.
    I find it more likely that only the most repugnant feminists, the TERFs (trans-exclusionary radical feminists), will suffer any losses from increased trans visibility. When radfems argue their "wome(y)n born wome(y)n" nonsense, they rely on biology defining a person, which is exactly what they purport to fight against when it comes to stereotyping cis women. So these idiots can have their "my period connects me to the blood moon" nonsense; they're on their way out, which is good news for everyone, because they're insufferable.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Might this have something to do with the fact that transgenderism is the new leftist cause celebre? Hmm...

no, its mostly just birth control pills getting pissed back out into the water supply

In the modern world, we are bombarded by estrogens, estrogen-like particles, and anti-androgens from all directions. They are in the food we eat (in the form of preservatives, flavor enhancers, fertilizers, hormones and more), in the air we breath (from vehicle exhaust fumes and general pollution), and the cosmetics we use on our skin (in the form of parabens and other chemicals).

Although the government and industry will argue there is not direct evidence, there is more than enough indirect evidence to suggest these chemicals are responsible for various cancers and countless diseases and developmental disorders. Studies suggest these chemicals are linked to decreasing sperm counts and testosterone levels in men, and increased incidences of conditions like gynecomastia.

Estrogen is everywhere in the modern world, you’d have to be living in a bubble to avoid it all. But thankfully, you can take specific measures to defend yourself.

You’d have to be living in a bubble to avoid all of the feminizing chemicals in your environment. The least you can do though, is avoid as many as you can.

Installing a water filter is a good start.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

truth. Plus rep but gotta spread it around...
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Where's the little girl's room?
    I don't want to know how much cross dressing image content you had to thumb through to find that pic.

LOL

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah , I have just been using "Freak Show" for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    People like Caitlin Jenner should step up and help people like this go to a different school setting that can accommodate their situation or get them started on transitioning. This could partly help to show this person is sincere and not being a troll activist.
    Until Bruce has his penis chopped off, it's called dress up.

A perversion either way, but it would show a level of dedication to said perversion.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

It looks as if society in general and schools in particular have created a bit of a mess for themselves. On the one hand they have emphasized fitness for girls, to the extent that some boys' sports have been eliminated in schools. On the other hand, they don't want girls to dress in female-only facilities.

So now, you have the issue about whether a girl is transgender and wants to dress in the boys' locker room. How well will that go? Will someone in authority have to come out and watch them dress to ensure the safety of the transgender? When does a political viewpoint and gender fluidity lead to charges of leering and verbal abuse?

This is when you know a civil liberty is really a civil liberty. If the pieces fit, and we go on our merry way, then we are really talking about liberty. When we are forcing people to do what they are not wired to do, don't want to do, and shouldn't have to do, and put someone in charge of ensuring it's done, then we are talking about something that really isn't a civil liberty.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Until Bruce has his penis chopped off clitoris shortened and ovaries "reassigned, it's called dress up.

A perversion either way, but it would show a level of dedication to said perversion.
    FIFY

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the natives are getting restless, it's about frigging time.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Until Bruce has his penis chopped off, it's called dress up.
    A petri dish/Frankenstein science experiment perhaps.

Without gallons of artificial hormones or surgery, men do not spontaneously grow D cup tits.

FIFY
    Does Bruce have a clitoris or ovaries? Because if he does, it's news to me.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I don't want to know how much cross dressing image content you had to thumb through to find that pic.

LOL
    My gosh. I googled "bearded tranny" and very quickly clicked on the "safe" button when viewing the images. It was a quick education that I wish I could erase
    Last edited by RJB; 09-03-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    I find it more likely that only the most repugnant feminists, the TERFs (trans-exclusionary radical feminists), will suffer any losses from increased trans visibility. When radfems argue their "wome(y)n born wome(y)n" nonsense, they rely on biology defining a person, which is exactly what they purport to fight against when it comes to stereotyping cis women. So these idiots can have their "my period connects me to the blood moon" nonsense; they're on their way out, which is good news for everyone, because they're insufferable.
    Au contraire, the TERFS I've seen say that they're against transgenderism, because the think gender is a social construct and trans women contradict that narrative. I'd say they're right. If someone can be born a woman in a man's body, that is a major argument for gender essentialism. TERFS are among the few genuinely consistent radical feminists.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yep.

This tranny nonsense is just one more sign of the USA's decline.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    My gosh. I googled "bearded tranny" and very quickly clicked on the "safe" button when viewing the images. It was a quick education that I wish I could erase
    In my world when I hear the word "tranny" my brain goes automatically to either a Muncie or a Saginaw.....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.