Thread: Trump against Iraq war, but when asked to name military advisor, Bolton is first name he drops

Trump against Iraq war, but when asked to name military advisor, Bolton is first name he drops

Just noticed this while watching the Meet the Press interview. That seems like an astounding juxtaposition.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know.. this guy truly is the most dangerous candidate in some ways.. no telling what he will really do but what is known is that he is erratic as $#@! in his own thought processes.. you dont want a guy like that anywhere near a nuclear arsenal..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Throw red meat at stupid people while scaring the snot out of smart people.

Divide and conquer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I believe he was only against the Iraq war because he didn't think Bush was running it right and getting enough money out of the Iraqis such as oil. If you notice it is always about oil for him. He wanted the Libyan oil as well.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

He also wanted preemptive war against North Korea and Iran. Now he wants to seize the oil fields in Iraq to fight ISUS. The guy is NOT anywhere near anti war because he was supposedly against the Iraq war.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

He'd look like a fool, if he blurted out someone on these co-signed Trump is Evil neocon letters. Mixed up a first or surname of such a person.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

He watches the shows!
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.