Thread: Vote for Rand at Breitbart.com NOW!

Vote for Rand at Breitbart.com NOW!

Go there (Breitbart.com) and a pop up will come up where you can vote for Rand. It's actually very fast.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TRUMP
    39%
    CRUZ
    25%
    CARSON
    10%
    FIORINA
    5%
    PAUL
    4%
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Voted. There are tons of mindless trump supporters on there so i wouldn't hold my breath that Rand get's in the top three. Although if for some reason he beats out Trump it would make me very happy. I could only imagine the outrage that would ensue.

DONALD TRUMPDONALD TRUMP
    39%
    SEN. TED CRUZSEN. TED CRUZ
    25%
    DR. BEN CARSONDR. BEN CARSON
    10%
    CARLY FIORINACARLY FIORINA
    5%
    SEN. RAND PAULSEN. RAND PAUL
    4%

Rand is at 5% tied with fiorina, put undecided as your 2&3 choices if you don't want to accidentally boost up other canidates. Our goal is to get rand past fiorina and maybe carson *well now he is back down to 4%*
    Last edited by liberty_nc; 08-31-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Voted, Rand at 5%. If you have a MAC changer, you can vote as often as you like.

By voting in the Breitbart Primary you are opting-in to receive direct marketing from Breitbart and third parties and agree to our Privacy Policy.
    no

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Voted, still at 5%

Voted with my favorite junk e-mail account.

Trump-39%
    Cruz-25%
    Carson-10%
    Fiorina-5%
    Paul-5%

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroneous View Post
    Voted with my favorite junk e-mail account.

Trump-39%
    Cruz-25%
    Carson-10%
    Fiorina-5%
    Paul-5%
    Voted earlier today, and Rand was at 4% then. So we are having an effect.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Breitbart is the biggest pile of $#@! Israeli first website neocon picnic evaaa!

Those people over there are such douches..... they wouldn't know liberty if it fell on their heads.