Thread: Kanye West announces he's running for President in 2020

Exclamation Kanye West announces he's running for President in 2020

Kanye West announces he's running for President in 2020 after admitting he'd smoked a joint before epic acceptance speech at MTV VMAs

Kanye West announced he plans to run for president in 2020 during his MTV Video Music Awards acceptance speech
    West was presented with the Video Vanguard Award by Taylor Swift
    He also admitted to smoking a joint before he accepted his award
    Kanye's announcement that he would run for president comes almost ten years to the day that he attacked President George Bush on live TV
    Appearing at a telethon to help raise money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina, Kanye said; 'George Bush doesn’t care about black people'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3kN1rehuR
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-31-2015 at 12:19 AM.

Maybe Jesse Ventura can be his Vice President. lol
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Imma let you finish, but Obama had one of the best presidencies ever!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Nice. As long as Americans are too dumb to vote for guys like Rand, then the biggest douchebags possible may as well win. This guy is even more of a douche than Trump. The fabric of space and time appears to be dissolving.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Maybe Jesse Ventura can be his Vice President. lol
    I'd like to see Jesse Ventura and Judge Napolitano run together...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I'd like to see Jesse Ventura and Judge Napolitano run together...
    As what?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

So it begins.

A 24-year-old black Republican has launched a ‘Ready for Kanye’ PAC

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...for-kanye-pac/

"If Mr. West is to seek the presidency in 2020, and if there is no incumbent Republican president, I would absolutely encourage him to run," said Craig, 24, who has already created a Facebook group for the cause. "I think he will bring an interesting dialogue to our party, and he'll find a lot of people who want that dialogue. He’s pointed out the crippling racial disparities in the law and the economy. He’s talked about the pipeline of private prisons. He's a genuine entrepreneur. Oh, not to mention that his first big single was 'Jesus Walks.'"

[Kanye West says he will 'run for president.' Because politics is entertainment.]

Craig also runs the Young Minority Republicans Fund, but said his filing was totally separate from his work for Maryland's GOP. He was a fan on a mission. His favorite Kanye album was My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy; his favorite Kanye song was "Never Let You Down." And his favorite cause was introducing the Republican Party to skeptics.
    Entrepreneur, community organizer, socially aware, talks about Jesus, and a lifetime achievement award.

I think he's already surpassed Obama's credentials. Sky is the limit.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't he know he severely limited his fund raising ability by declaring this early? Who's advising his campaign? Jesse Benton?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Doesn't he know he severely limited his fund raising ability by declaring this early? Who's advising his campaign? Jesse Benton?
    Once Jesse gets out of prison might work, cuz then he'll have street cred.

I'd vote for him.

'Cause we're supposed to support candidates people would vote for, right? And people would definitely vote for Kanye.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

My wife and I were watching him spend quite a few minutes basically trying to either apologize, or justify his actions, to Taylor Swift for their "first meeting" a number of years back (when he took over the stage). The mere fact that he went on for a while without saying anything other than "the kids know!" qualifies him as a top tier candidate.

I just don't get his brand of genius, apparently.

If he wins in 2020, then the Idiocracy is complete. But at least the "kids" will have voted. Democracy!

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'd vote for him.

'Cause we're supposed to support candidates people would vote for, right? And people would definitely vote for Kanye.
    Not only that but he tells it like it is even more than Trump. He said Bush doesn't care about black people on live TV. He also interrupted Taylor Swift's award ceremony and just this weekend Taylor Swift presented him with a lifetime achievement award. How's that for sticking it to the man.

He's authentic.

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

FYI Eugene Craig, the person quoted in the article as starting the PAC for Kanye is the same person who was trying to organize the competing September MB on facebook for the 22nd, vs the Sept 17th, Constitution Day MB for Rand.
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-31-2015 at 03:37 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Kanye is a Republican?

How is he on foreign policy?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think Kanye is a Republican.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...these-midterms
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    I don't think Kanye is a Republican.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...these-midterms
    Hmm weird.. the guy who started the PAC for Kanye seems to be Republican, he says:

"I think he will bring an interesting dialogue to our party, and he'll find a lot of people who want that dialogue.

Craig also runs the Young Minority Republicans Fund, but said his filing was totally separate from his work for Maryland's GOP. ... And his favorite cause was introducing the Republican Party to skeptics.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Kanye West/Frito Pendejo 2020!

When I see the support Trump is getting, Kanye might just have a shot. Should that scare people? I think Kim Kardashian being first lady would probably scare more people...

I will not bend the knee to the first gay fish president.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Update:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...072414248.html

Kanye West was a man of few words in seemingly conceding a loss in his presidential run Tuesday night, tweeting simply “WELP KANYE 2024” shortly after midnight.

The hip-hop titan had only made it onto the ballot in a dozen states, missing filing deadlines or failing to accrue enough valid signatures in others. None of the early returns from the states in which he was eligible had him reaching even 0.5% of the vote.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'd vote for him.

Then I'd vote for him too.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.