Thread: End of month: time to make a contribution

End of month: time to make a contribution

Is anyone still contributing to Rand's campaign here? I just made one; hope others are also doing so; too early to give up!

Thank you for your generous donation to my campaign. Your contributions provide the fuel we will need for a well-coordinated, effective, and successful campaign. With your help, we can defeat the Washington Machine and unleash the American Dream!
    Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $20.16
    Transaction date/time: 08/30/2015
    Transaction ID: ch_16fXneJjFVh2yjdvGLwrjLUP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand has a campaign?

How did you find out about this?

Thanks squirl! I think most are saving up for the upcoming money bombs!

I have saved most of my money up for the moneybomb but I was going to buy a yard sign this month, but I cannot add anything to my cart in the campaign store. I just directs to "your cart is empty"

Quote Originally Posted by liberty_nc View Post
    I have saved most of my money up for the moneybomb but I was going to buy a yard sign this month, but I cannot add anything to my cart in the campaign store. I just directs to "your cart is empty"
    Just emailed the store about the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    Just emailed the store about the matter.
    It's been like this for days... Has the Rand Paul campaign seriously not known that people have been unable to make purchases for days?

I contacted them, so maybe it will be fixed. 95% of my donations are campaign store purchases and I hope this gets fixed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand has a campaign?

How did you find out about this?
    You are either a troll or a complete jackass....your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by liberty_nc View Post
    Hmm, either they fixed it or maybe it only affected certain products because I just tried and it worked for me.

Have you tried again?

It is working now, just got 2 yard signs!

Think Rand raised about 40k or so yesterday through the beginning of today. On to the money bombs!

Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    Think Rand raised about 40k or so yesterday through the beginning of today. On to the money bombs!
    Yeah, it looks like they got just over $100k the last few days during their "fundraising blitz"... which sets the stage well for a moneybomb on the 17th.

It literally only takes a couple minutes to like the Facebook page, share some of the promo graphics/videos, join the event/ invite your friends, and follow and retweet on Twitter.

The tweets are even embedded in the thread so you can follow and retweet right from that page.