Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Isn't demanding that Rand's supporters second choice isn't Trump a little maniacal?

Isn't demanding that Rand's supporters second choice isn't Trump a little maniacal?

Many RPF posters have mentioned that Trump is their second choice. After that, they were criticized or attacked by people like acptulsa, Anti Federalist, gunny, and others. Is that a smart strategy?

David Weigel went on a road trip with Rand. He commented:
    No Republican, recently, has taken more shots at "fake conservative" Donald Trump than Rand Paul has. Despite that, almost every voter I talked to at five Paul rallies admitted that Trump was his second or third choice
    Link
    Last edited by jj-; 08-29-2015 at 08:26 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do you like about Trump? I guarantee I can provide a quote from him contradicting what you like. Only dumb people support him.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    What do you like about Trump? I guarantee I can provide a quote from him contradicting what you like.
    For example, being against multicountry trade agreements.

Well, Rand is my second choice, so Trump's not even on the list.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Well, Rand is my second choice, so Trump's not even on the list.
    Who is your first choice?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

My personal feeling on all this Trump $#@! is that Americans are apparently too stupid to support an intelligent candidate like Rand. I hope that I turn out to be wrong, but that seems to be the case at the moment. Trump, to me, seems like this incredible douchebag that is just going to lay waste to the GOP and politics as usual. If Rand has to lose, then I hope that this douchebag really will go all the way. $#@!, even the total douchebag Sanders would be great for the USA, in how own way. It looks like the USA will need to go completely down the toilet before people start to consider actual intelligent alternatives.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Who is your first choice?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Well, ask the question... Who is the second choice? For me, not Trump. Time for a poll.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    For example, being against multicountry trade agreements.
    Except for when the agreement involves him. His worst attempt at diplomacy involves begging Scotland to deprive their people of property rights.

There isn't anyone in the presidential race who will lift a finger to the Establishment, much less stand up to them, much less have the decency to not be one of them, except Rand Paul.

And there certainly isn't anyone else worth talking about more than Rand Paul.

Furthermore, I'm quite certain there isn't one more worth talking about in his father's forum than Rand Paul.

Which puts Trump way, way, way down the list of people who need to be talked about here. Well below Jim Bridenstine, even. So why is this place just as innundated with Trump oversaturation as the mainstream media? I always found the fact that this place isn't the mainstream mafia to be one of its most endearing qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Except for when the agreement involves him. His worst attempt at diplomacy involves begging Scotland to deprive their people of property rights.
    You said you were going to post a quote of Trump. What you posted is just your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    My personal feeling on all this Trump $#@! is that Americans are apparently too stupid to support an intelligent candidate like Rand. I hope that I turn out to be wrong, but that seems to be the case at the moment. Trump, to me, seems like this incredible douchebag that is just going to lay waste to the GOP and politics as usual. If Rand has to lose, then I hope that this douchebag really will go all the way. $#@!, even the total douchebag Sanders would be great for the USA, in how own way. It looks like the USA will need to go completely down the toilet before people start to consider actual intelligent alternatives.
    I think people know what they are getting into with Trump and want someone outside the establishment. They are just fed up with the invasion at our borders and are willing to take the risk.

Sanders is no different from the rest of the pro-invasion crowd. If Trump had not entered the race people I think people would have held their nose with Rand being soft on immigration and taken a look at him. I do not know one person whether in the tech field or outside the tech field that approves of, like Rand increasing H-1B immigration.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

He is not my second choice, he is my first choice. My second choice is Scott Walker. Rand Paul is my third choice. Why? Because they are the only two Republican candidates running that want to do something about the abuse of illegal and legal H1B visa immigration in America in any substantial way. Trump hit the nail on the head when he said, "You either have a country, or you don't."

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    do something about the abuse of illegal and legal H1B visa immigration in America in any substantial way
    The H1B program is a clear-cut, anti-freedom program. Even those in favor of immigration should be against it, because it ties the workers to one employer. They can't quit and go to another job. If they quit that one company, they must go out of the country, which puts them in a position akin to slavery, tied to one master employer, while they are in the United States. That allows the employers to abuse them and pay them lower wages.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There isn't anyone in the presidential race who will lift a finger to the Establishment, much less stand up to them, much less have the decency to not be one of them, except Rand Paul.

And there certainly isn't anyone else worth talking about more than Rand Paul.

Furthermore, I'm quite certain there isn't one more worth talking about in his father's forum than Rand Paul.

Which puts Trump way, way, way down the list of people who need to be talked about here. Well below Jim Bridenstine, even. So why is this place just as innundated with Trump oversaturation as the mainstream media? I always found the fact that this place isn't the mainstream mafia to be one of its most endearing qualities.
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I think people know what they are getting into with Trump and want someone outside the establishment. They are just fed up with the invasion at our borders and are willing to take the risk.

Sanders is no different from the rest of the pro-invasion crowd. If Trump had not entered the race people I think people would have held their nose with Rand being soft on immigration and taken a look at him. I do not know one person whether in the tech field or outside the tech field that approves of, like Rand increasing H-1B immigration.
    You think that Trump supporters are aware that the dude is basically Stalin?

Try again, man - Americans are $#@!ing dumb!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh my God. You're so absolutely clueless.

"has always been dirty, sloppy and unkempt in his personal appearance and demeanor [sic]. He is a loser who is seriously damaging the image of both Aberdeenshire and his great country.

"His property is a disgusting blight on the community and an environmental hazard, with leaking oil containers, rusted shacks and abandoned vehicles dumped everywhere. It is a very poor image and representation for the world to see of Scotland."
    You said you were going to post a quote of Trump. What you posted is just your words.
    Go $#@! yourself suit wearing new yorker. I hope another 911 gets you. It's a shame the first one didn't.

You obviously have no respect for the rest of us.

"has always been dirty, sloppy and unkempt in his personal appearance and demeanor [sic]. He is a loser who is seriously damaging the image of both Aberdeenshire and his great country.

"His property is a disgusting blight on the community and an environmental hazard, with leaking oil containers, rusted shacks and abandoned vehicles dumped everywhere. It is a very poor image and representation for the world to see of Scotland."Go $#@! yourself suit wearing new yorker. I hope another 911 gets you. It's a shame the first one didn't.

You obviously have no respect for the rest of us.
    That's not a quote that contradicts the position I mentioned, which is what you said you would post.

Oh my God. You're so absolutely clueless.
    Clueless about what? The dude will say anything to get power. Zero sincerity. The only good thing about him is that he is a loose cannon for the establishment.

No, he just wants to do it one country at a time rather than 5-10 in one fell swoop.

http://www.idealtaxes.com/post3291.shtml

Donald Trump calls for a 25% tariff on Chinese products
    Howard Richman, 1/11/2011
    Donald Trump called for a 25% tariff on Chinese products on the Michael Savage radio show last night and in turn received Savage's endorsement for President:

In the interview, Trump comes off as forceful and competent. If he discovers the scaled tariff and campaigns upon a plan to balance budgets and trade at the same time, he could win the election and then fix the American economy.

That's not a quote that contradicts the position I mentioned, which is what you said you would post.
    I've seen genuine computer bot programs that did a better job of pretending to actually converse with people than this character does.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I think I'd sooner vote for Jeb than I would Trump. I haven't heard Donny say a single thing that I agreed with or that seemed to be based on some reasonable principle

Try again, man - Americans are $#@!ing dumb!
    good point ... he appears to suffer from ADD as well.. he's just used to spouting out orders, with a team of hundreds to carry them out. He will never understand the Congress thing; although we really don't have an effective one now. He will just be another dictator mowing right through the Boehner, McConnell mafia.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    I think I'd sooner vote for Jeb than I would Trump. I haven't heard Donny say a single thing that I agreed with or that seemed to be based on some reasonable principle
    But he's going to build the wall. That's the sticking point with most of his supporters.

I'm tired of this clever tactic of everyone saying "why you gotta hate on Donald Trump, bro?" just to get us talking about him and put us on the defense, and effectively get us talking about him by forcing us to attack him. It's like they're all reading his book or something.

No other candidate would get away with this kind of spamming of the forum either but somehow we're all being "terribly" unreasonable with this evil clown Trump.

As post #7 says, my first choice is $#@! ALL. (Or Limberbutt, if you're an animal lover), Rand is already in the doghouse with me. Rand was only supposed to be playing politics so we didn't have to play politics, but I've lost faith in that strategy, but it seems half the movement is now all about politics:

Politicians mean what they say in campaigns!
    This is serious business!
    Our vote matters!
    Donald can change things!

You Trump supporters are really only speaking to part of the liberty demographic. The ones who believe in the political game and who are die hard for Rand Paul. I don't even think that's half of us. To us who aren't die hard Rand but are still true liberty supporters, you look 10 times crazier than the die hard Rand supporters. It's pathetic.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

You just asked for a quote. Go $#@! yourself if you're looking for a contradiction. Anybody that remotely supports freedom can see what an $#@! you are. So you want to steal land from anybody that does not meet Trumps standards. Oh no, of course you can try to explain that away. You will forever be remembered as the dumbass that supported Trump. Next to nobody will vote for him and nothing about him is libertarian but you felt the need to ruin your reputation as the retard you are.

Trump is leading in the polls, to make the statement no one will vote for him is absurd. No one here is saying he is Libertarian or that they agree with him on everything.

Some may support him to stop a far worse candidate like Hillary Clinton, to break the back of the establishment or over look everything else about him since several issues he supports may actually improve the country in 4 years rather than that of another Bush.

You just asked for a quote.
    You're the one who offered the quote! You even "guaranteed" that you would provide one.

What do you like about Trump? I guarantee I can provide a quote from him contradicting what you like.

You just asked for a quote. Go $#@! yourself if you're looking for a contradiction. Anybody that remotely supports freedom can see what an $#@! you are. So you want to steal land from anybody that does not meet Trumps standards. Oh no, of course you can try to explain that away. You will forever be remembered as the dumbass that supported Trump. Next to nobody will vote for him and nothing about him is libertarian but you felt the need to ruin your reputation as the retard you are.
    He hallucinates contradictions from anyone who disagrees with him. It's how he justifies to himself maintaining a completely irrational and unprincipled position.

You're the one who offered the quote! You even "guaranteed" that you would provide one.
    . I know all your secrets.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast