Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neutering my Boxer Monday - good thing or bad thing?

I've had a few foster dogs neutered in the past which came in contact with females in heat. Being in a neutered state definitely did not get in their way of having "sexual relations" with those females...just no litters as a result.
    I've heard veterinarians say neutering prevents testicular cancer in males, which, I assume, could metastasize.
    Last edited by Tinnuhana; 09-01-2015 at 04:08 PM. Reason: typos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    I've heard veterinarians say neutering prevents testicular cancer in males.
    Decapitation also prevents sinus problems.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL
    Just saying: dogs don't "look" at this the way humans do.
    In fact, much of the mounting dogs do (other than of females in heat) has nothing to do with sex.
    http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/iss...or_5615-1.html

LOL
    Just saying: dogs don't "look" at this the way humans do.
    In fact, much of the mounting dogs do (other than of females in heat) has nothing to do with sex.
    http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/iss...or_5615-1.html

fix your pets people, and adopt don't buy. So many millions pets are killed each year because of irresponsible owners/fad breeding/no foresight/etc...
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Not sarcasm. Fortunately I've only got 6 right now, $100 for the big male, another $100 for the juvenile, $180 each for the adult and juvenile females. That's $560 that I just don't have. Before I ran for office I had plenty of money. Now I barely feed myself. I'm doing my best here.
    Honestly, they have free clinics in almost every city. Sometimes they are on a certain day and you have to stand in line for awhile, but still. Call around. You may want to start with some of the rescue organizations. They will have the scoop.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

A good thing or a bad thing for you, or for the boxer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12