Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jone’s Message to Rand Paul

Alex Jones' Message to Rand Paul

https://youtu.be/o1ORsLBWZ64

Alex’s Message to Rand Paul

Published on Aug 28, 2015
    Alex Jones gives a special message to Rand Paul about what he needs to do if he really wants to win the 2016 election.

Alex calls out Rand's advisers for incredibly bad campaign strategy and calls on Rand to change his strategy now before it is too late.
    Last edited by David Sadler; 08-29-2015 at 06:36 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His name isn't Jone and nobody cares what it takes to win over the two percent of the population that he knows how to win over (especially when making them fall in love with you entails doing things that makes the other 98% scared to death of you).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Alex praising Trump heavily here.

I'm likin' Donald Trump more every day
    Donald Trump is the American dream

If he really believes Trump is the real deal as you can see here. Why is he giving Rand any advice? God knows when I think someone is the reason deal, I start supporting him/her and stop wasting my time with runner ups.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    The anti-Trump RPF Alex Jones fan boys heads are exploding about now.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If he really believes Trump is the real deal as you can see here. Why is he giving Rand any advice? God knows when I think someone is the reason deal, I start supporting him/her and stop wasting my time with runner ups.
    The real what deal? Does he say? If he loves Trump because Trump does more to help Jones baffle the disaffected with bull$#@! and to lead them down ineffective paths than anyone else does, why wouldn't he praise the one while offering Rand Paul terrible advice on how to tap into the frustration of all the disaffected--not just the stupid and gullible among the disaffected?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The real what deal? Does he say? If he loves Trump because Trump does more to help Jones baffle the disaffected with bull$#@! and to lead them down ineffective paths than anyone else does, why wouldn't he praise the one while offering Rand Paul terrible advice on how to tap into the frustration of all the disaffected--not just the stupid and gullible among the disaffected?
    Good point, just looking at his reaction to Debra Medina after she failed to deliver his conspiracy theory to the public. If I was a politician, I would not for a $1 come on his show. The man is more toxic than a radioactive septic waste.

Notice how the anti-Trump faction is attacking Jones now instead of dealing with his message to Rand about changing his campaign strategy before it's too late. Will there be a discussion in this thread of Rand's campaign strategy and a need to change it as Alex is pleading in his video message to Rand? Let's watch the thread develop and see the tack taken.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    Notice how the anti-Trump faction is attacking Jones now instead of dealing with his message to Rand about changing his campaign strategy before it's too late. Will there be a discussion in this thread of Rand's campaign strategy and a need to change it as Alex is pleading in his video message to Rand? Let's watch the thread develop and see the tack taken.
    Notice how the Trump spammers are ignoring any observation that our enemy, The Establishment, wants Rand Paul to be stupid enough to, and wants us to be stupid enough to pressure him to, do what Trump is doing. Because it may get Republicans all horny and excited for a time, but doing it guarantees a loss against the Democrat in the general election. Which is why Trump polls worse against Clinton than any other GOP candidate.

Let's watch the thread develop and see which tack the Trumpthumpers use next to desperately try to distract us from this basic fact.

I agree somewhat with Jones...Rand needs to get aggressive and not go after "The Donald" and focus more on what is giving "The Donald" so much popularity. The people are fed up with "politics as usual." "The Donald" is offering a breath of fresh air by saying what most people think and not running with the usual politically correct nonsense that politicians usually run with.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I really think Alex was giving Rand good advice. All you have to do is look at the polls to recognize Rand's current strategy is not working. Alex is talking about Trump, but over and over he says he's not sure Trump is for real. But he's sure Rand is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I really think Alex was giving Rand good advice. All you have to do is look at the polls to recognize Rand's current strategy is not working. Alex is talking about Trump, but over and over he says he's not sure Trump is for real. But he's sure Rand is real.
    Exactly. I do not trust "The Donald." He has shown how ruthless he can be in business deals that have skirted the Constitution. I wouldn't expect him to follow the Constitution if elected, I would if Rand was.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Rand's current strategy is to not get knocked off his horse on a crowded track, and not to exhaust his horse long before the home stretch is in sight. And, of course, to avoid doing those things that will make him unable to actually beat the Democrat in November, which is exactly what Alex Jones, David Sadler, and you want him to do.

Seems to be working to me.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-29-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    Do you realize the "anti-Trump faction" includes Ron Paul?

How about a 2 minute message from Ron Paul on Donald Trump wherein he WARNS about Trump and calls him dangerous and practically opposite of libertarian and essentially an authoritarian. Thinks he would be perfect dictator material basically if Greece style situation developed on world stage.

static link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go04pOMHywA

Thread source for video: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...+authoritarian

What you Trump supporters need to start doing is just outright attacking Ron Paul. Tell us how stupid he is and how Ron and Rand shouldn't be the leaders of the liberty movement or sources of credibility. Because that's what everyone here is using as their source of credibility. It's pointless to claim all of us "anti-Trump" people are simply stupid and clueless because ultimately most people double check with Ron anyway.

The pro-Trump crowd is really attacking Ron is what this all boils down to.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    What you Trump supporters need to start doing is just outright attacking Ron Paul. Tell us how stupid he is and how Ron and Rand shouldn't be the leaders of the liberty movement or sources of credibility. Because that's what everyone here is using as their source of credibility. It's pointless to claim all of us "anti-Trump" people are simply stupid and clueless because ultimately most people double check with Ron anyway.

That would be the honest thing for them to do. Which is just one of several reasons why they won't do it.

A few of my Libertarian friends "kinda" likes Trump because Trump is not politically correct. Freedom of speech is important and you shouldn't be constrained on what you should or should not say.

With the border.. open border will marginalize libertarianism even more since the majority of illegal immigrants and many immigrants will vote democrat. Some will vote republican. Very little, very little will be libertarians.

*FOR THE RECORD*.. I dont really support Trump because 1. He has no voting record. 2. He flip flops without giving explanations. 3. On the things that matters, it seems he will either overstep his presidential boundaries or ass$#@! the constitution.

I am just staying what a few of my friends thought.
    Last edited by alucard13mm; 08-29-2015 at 04:52 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post

I agree that Trump is dangerous. But so is Clinton. And Bush, and Rubio, and Christie. Nowhere in that video does Ron say Trump is more dangerous than Bush or Clinton. So there is no conflict between what we are saying and what Ron is saying. I see Trump as the least awful candidate with at least some upside on certain issues like immigration and Russia. Ron can't say anything like that because his loyalty to his son obligates him to pretend Rand still has a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I agree somewhat with Jones...Rand needs to get aggressive and not go after "The Donald" and focus more on what is giving "The Donald" so much popularity. The people are fed up with "politics as usual." "The Donald" is offering a breath of fresh air by saying what most people think and not running with the usual politically correct nonsense that politicians usually run with.
    I'd rather Rand not win and just stick to the basics of free market capitalism.

I skimmed the video. Did he mention 9/11 truth? Jones is another one that believes Rand isn't saying what he believes. Rand be Rand... blah blah blah. Rand be like his dad more like it.

Also Corsi swift boated Kerry but something happened and he didn't give John McCain the same treatment. I think the reason is because he is a racist and didn't want our first half black president to win.

Trump is all personality and every one of them probably can be found on both sides of an issue (Rand when he campaigned for his dad and after for example). People don't seem to want to support Rand. I don't see many how Rand is the most pro-Israel candidate and how he is going to defeat Radical Islam threads. I still have strong doubts that this immigration issue is what is driving Trump. It is important to people but jobs, empire, guns, abortion come before it! Trump is the Sarah Palin of this season. He is popular with the proles like she was/is. They thought she was the real deal. I know Alex Jones is all about the illegal immigration right now but it has yet been the major issue. I'll be surprised if it becomes the major issue. Tom Tancredo should run again. He should do much better if this were true.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    I agree that Trump is dangerous. But so is Clinton. And Bush, and Rubio, and Christie. Nowhere in that video does Ron say Trump is more dangerous than Bush or Clinton. So there is no conflict between what we are saying and what Ron is saying. I see Trump as the least awful candidate with at least some upside on certain issues like immigration and Russia. Ron can't say anything like that because his loyalty to his son obligates him to pretend Rand still has a chance.
    Wow. I am in awe of your skill as a mental gymnast.

Well Rand doesn't need to attack Trump. Think of this as a horse race.. Let the top four beat each other up. Don't do Bush's job for Bush.. Let Bush man up and go in for the fight against Trump. Why should Rand attack the most popular person in the race right now? To make enemies? Then when time to come up the backstretch, those bozos are exhausted and Rand positioned well to win it by a nose.

Well Rand doesn't need to attack Trump. Think of this as a horse race.. Let the top four beat each other up. Don't do Bush's job for Bush.. Let Bush man up and go in for the fight against Trump. Why should Rand attack the most popular person in the race right now? To make enemies? Then when time to come up the backstretch, those bozos are exhausted and Rand positioned well to win it by a nose.
    Rand needs to get whatever attention he can get, any way he can. And he needs to let all the red meat Republican wannabes who might actually register to vote this year that he ain't afraid of no Trump, and that he can trump Trump if push comes to shove.

And thumping Trump is a handy way to do that. Besides, if he really makes something stick, these WWE viewers will switch to him because he just beat the champ, so he's the champ and they will support him.

Rand needs to get whatever attention he can get, any way he can. And he needs to let all the red meat Republican wannabes who might actually register to vote this year that he ain't afraid of no Trump, and that he can trump Trump if push comes to shove.

And thumping Trump is a handy way to do that. Besides, if he really makes something stick, these WWE viewers will switch to him because he just beat the champ, so he's the champ and they will support him.
    You're assuming the news media will give him the proper credit in doing so. FOX was making fun of him in last debate. They played the clip, and all you could hear were the boos .. Isn't there another attack he can go too? How about attacking Bush next time.

You're assuming the news media will give him the proper credit in doing so. FOX was making fun of him in last debate. They played the clip, and all you could hear were the boos .. Isn't there another attack he can go too? How about attacking Bush next time.
    The only way I see him stealing Trump's thunder is to remind Republicans that Trump can't win against any Democrat and Rand can. Any Democrat.

Which is why the pollsters are no longer asking that question. But they have asked the question. And that was the answer.

Stealing that thunder is the best option. I'm not establishment and I can win is the golden message for Rand right now.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His name isn't Jone and nobody cares what it takes to win over the two percent of the population that he knows how to win over (especially when making them fall in love with you entails doing things that makes the other 98% scared to death of you).
    Jones has millions of followers, many of whom were the most fervent supporters of Rand's fathers campaigns for President. Maybe Rand could use the advice, considering he's polling at 3 percent. AJ couldn't do any worse than Rand's right wing political advisors, that's for sure.

The only way I see him stealing Trump's thunder is to remind Republicans that Trump can't win against any Democrat and Rand can. Any Democrat.

Which is why the pollsters are no longer asking that question. But they have asked the question. And that was the answer.

Stealing that thunder is the best option. I'm not establishment and I can win is the golden message for Rand right now.
    I'm not so sure Rand is going to make it to the adult table for the next debate, so this issue may be moot. Because he is in the Senate, he is "establishment" to many watching. I believe I would go after Bush, and leave Trump alone at this time.

Trump is running a brilliant campaign, as is Sanders. one does not have to agree with them to see or say that. on the other hand the campaigns of Jeb, Hillary, and Rand are poorly run. I see a bit of change in Rand the past week or so, for the better.

I'm not so sure Rand is going to make it to the adult table for the next debate, so this issue may be moot. Because he is in the Senate, he is "establishment" to many watching. I believe I would go after Bush, and leave Trump alone at this time.
    He will make the cut for the next debate.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    Lots of spin here - why didn't you mention that he also said he didn't trust Donald Trump, thought his stances were wishy washy and likely insincere?

He said many times that he supports Rand first, but that he thinks Trump is probably better than Hillary or Jeb, BUT admits that he may be in the race as a fall-person for Jeb and/or Hillary.

I'm very anti-Trump, but there isn't a lot I disagree with there.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Alex Jones' job is to wake people up..

Rand Paul's job is to get elected.

Totally different goals.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast