Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman calls Obama ‘racist’

George Zimmerman calls Obama ‘racist’

He can't seem to stay out of media news headlines:

George Zimmerman calls Obama ‘racist,’ Vester Flanagan ‘pansy’ after Va. shooting

By Kellan Howell - The Washington Times -
    Thursday, August 27, 2015

Just hours after a Virginia TV news crew were shot and killed on-air, George Zimmerman made controversial remarks about the attack on Twitter.
    The 31-year-old, who was acquitted of murder in the fatal shooting of black teen Trayvon Martin in 2012, called Vester Lee Flanagan, the man who shot reporter Alison Parker and videographer Adam Ward, a “pansy” and accused President Obama of being a racist who will say “nothing condemning.”
    “Pansy Fester (sic) lee Flanagan, too much of a daisy to deal w/racism. Murders 2 whites. Hate crime, 100%. Racist Obama says nothing condeming (sic),” Mr. Zimmerman tweeted.
    A few hours later, Mr. Zimmerman tweeted two photos of Ms. Parker and Mr. Ward with the caption “White woman & man get murdered by Black P.O.S. 8 hours later B. Hussein Obama the divider still says NOTHING.”
    He also retweeted a post from one of his followers: “@TherealGeorgeZ should run the USA. He acknowledges racial bias and disparity in the media because he experience (sic) it!”

Hours after two Va. reporters were killed on live TV, George Zimmerman ... more >

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ester-flanaga/

Related

Vester Flanagan's video and the inevitable live-streamed massacre

In this framegrab from video posted on Bryce Williamsí Twitter account and Facebook page, Williams, whose real name is Vester Lee Flanagan II, aims a gun at television reporter Alison Parker as she conducts a live on-air interview. Moments later, Flanagan fatally shot Parker and WDBJ-TV cameraman Adam Ward and injured Vicki Gardner, who was being interviewed. The station said Flanagan was also an employee at WDBJ and appeared on air as Bryce Williams. (Vester Lee Flanagan II/Twitter via AP)
    By Alyssa Rosenberg, The Washington Post

WDBJ Shooter was reprimanded for wearing Obama sticker

According to court documents seen by the Daily Mail Online, a performance review for Flanagan, who went by the name Bryce Williams when he worked for WDBJ, accused him of wearing a sticker in support of now President Barack Obama during his 2012 reelection campaign.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that his real twitter account? It seems to be, news orgs are quoting it.

That dude's kind of funny.

“@TheHOodMoron: @TherealGeorgeZ are you running for president ????? http://twitter.com/TheHOodMoron/stat...com/f6e1mof23tI'm fat, I'm not running for anything.
    I think we need Zimmerman on RPF.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    It says real in his twitter user name, so it has to be real.
    Well, I usually look for the little "verified" logo, but he doesn't have one. But then, he's not really "celebrity level" enough for twitter to care probably.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Well, I usually look for the little "verified" logo, but he doesn't have one. But then, he's not really "celebrity level" enough for twitter to care probably.
    Could be in some cases, Trump also uses "real" in his handle and do not see "verified" logo. He is pretty celeb these days.

That blue circle with a white checkmark is the verified logo.

I shouldn't just give away my great ideas, but here is a sure-fire winner of an idea for Fox "News"......

A hard-hitting newsformation show featuring panelists George Zimmerman, Meghan McCain, Detective Mark Fuhrman, hero cop Bernard Kerik, Liz Cheney, and Bristol Palin.

These six people represent the best that America has to offer and their opinions should be considered as representative of America.

UPDATE:

I just realized that five of the mentioned six people HAVE ALREADY been paid personalities on Fox. George Zimmerman would be a great addition.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 08-29-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I shouldn't just give away my great ideas, but here is a sure-fire winner of an idea for Fox "News"......

A hard-hitting newsformation show featuring panelists George Zimmerman, Meghan McCain, Detective Mark Fuhrman, hero cop Bernard Kerik, Liz Cheney, and Bristol Palin.

These six people represent the best that America has to offer and their opinions should be considered as representative of America.

UPDATE:

I just realized that five of the mentioned six people HAVE ALREADY been paid personalities on Fox. George Zimmerman would be a great addition.
    So you are suggesting Fox do a comedy hour?
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    So you are suggesting Fox do a comedy hour?
    How about a drinking game.

Take a shot everytime one of the Foxmedians vomits the word "hero" or "homeland".

* See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Hispanic George Zimmerman has a Dixie flag as an avatar?

Vester could be Obama's brother.

If Obama had a son.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

You'd think that someone who was accused of murder would want to keep a low profile.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

UPDATE:

You forgot Col.(disgraced)Oliver North.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    You'd think that someone who was accused of murder would want to keep a low profile.
    With thinking like that you'll never accomplish all the fame and fortune of George Zimmerman.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    …Well in his defense, “B. Hussein Obama the divider” would look pretty silly claiming Alison and Adam as his daughter and son.

ETA:

The irony of this statement coming from the likes of Zimmerman:

“Pansy Fester (sic) lee Flanagan, too much of a daisy to deal w/racism. Murders 2 whites. Hate crime, 100%.
    Also Flanagan likely qualified much more as being mentally ill than a pansy.
    Last edited by Weston White; 08-29-2015 at 11:47 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

The Mexican George Zimmerman sporting the Confederate flag logo. Seems legit

Lol @ Zimmerman calling someone a pansy when he himself is probably best described by the same phrase

Both of them are scum bags and they both of the blood of the innocent on their hands....

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    That blue circle with a white checkmark is the verified logo.
    Ok thank you, I stand corrected. Have not joined the tweeting revolution yet.

Other MSM news are citing similar tweets so these seem like his real tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

He may have some basis for underlying argument on race-card play but words he used to express them cross the line.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

I'm LOLing at the liberal SJW who had to bring the kops for shyt he started; but that said it's probably not the best idea to put your hands on your pistol like that with multiple armed state enforcers hanging out looking right at you. If this guy was black he'd probably be deader than a doornail.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama is a muslim. He hates all Americans, regardless of color or religion. He's an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Hispanic George Zimmerman has a Dixie flag as an avatar?
    I had the same reaction that time I saw a battle flag license plate on a Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I had the same reaction that time I saw a battle flag license plate on a Honda.
    Hey now, Honda makes a great product!
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    Hey now, Honda makes a great product!
    I agree, I've had almost nothing but Hondas for 23 years. It just doesn't seem like the kind of car you put a confederate battle flag on.

Miley and Nikki Minaj, --- Kanye and Taylor, --- Timberlake and Kanye ---

If the media bosses really didnt want this $#@! to happen on live t.v., those ass clowns would not be up on that stage.

and the Zimmerman tweet sure screams strategic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast