Thread: Pope Francis Praises Lesbian Author For Spreading “Christian Values”

Pope Francis Praises Lesbian Author For Spreading “Christian Values”

Wow.

Pope Praises Lesbian Author For Spreading “Christian Values”

Pope wishes LGBT author "ever more fruitful work in the service of young generations"

Pope Francis has blessed a lesbian author for “spreading authentic human and Christian values.”

In his message to writer Francesca Pardi, who authored “Why Do You Have Two Mommies,” the pope also wished her and her partner “ever more fruitful work in the service of young generations.”

Pardi, who’s not even Catholic, sent Francis copies of her books after she came under fire from Christian groups.

“My books present different types of families without setting any of them up as a model,” Pardi told AFP, praising the pope for showing “respect and dignity” towards her, her wife and their four children. “It was not important for me that it was the pope who said it, I am not a Catholic.”

“But it is important to see that we are not up against a wall; a dialogue is possible.”

Vatican officials are now scrambling to downplay the pope’s blessing, especially as Francis was already taking heat for promoting global government and “man-made climate change.”

Earlier this month an irate Catholic interrupted a church meeting about global warming in California to accuse the Catholic Church of selling its soul to push a government agenda.

“This is the biggest instance of heresy… I’m here to advocate for traditional Catholicism… how dare you,” the man yelled before accusing some of the speakers of advocating abortion.

He wasn’t alone; Catholics around the world were also attacking the pope over his encyclical asking them to support larger government to stop “global warming.”

“I’m concerned the Pope is going to alienate many, many people with this encyclical because of his personal political viewpoints: people who would be faithful Catholics but disagree with his personal politics, but don’t understand the Pope is not infallible on science or politics,” a Catholic with the screen name zz912 wrote on Catholic.com.

http://www.infowars.com/pope-praises...istian-values/
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“This is the biggest instance of heresy… I’m here to advocate for traditional Catholicism… how dare you,” the man yelled before accusing some of the speakers of advocating abortion.
    Well...global warming isn't even the tip of the iceberg heresy.

Scotty, beam me up.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Nothing new. There is fairly strong evidence for Hildegard von Bingen (who lived ages ago) being a lesbian, or at least having very strong emotional connections to women if nothing was ever consummated.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    Nothing new. There is fairly strong evidence for Hildegard von Bingen (who lived ages ago) being a lesbian, or at least having very strong emotional connections to women if nothing was ever consummated.
    Right. It's nothing new. The Bible has always said lesbianism is a sin worthy of eternal death.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Right. It's nothing new. The Bible has always said lesbianism is a sin worthy of eternal death.
    Wages of sin is death.

It is men who seem by and large to have a propensity to put "the icky sex things" at the top of the damnation list.

Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
    1 Samuel 16 6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD'S anointed is before him. 7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
    So what we see outwardly as a "filthy beast" or "a righteous man" is meaningless. This is why the commandment to place others above you and not to resist evil is so important. You have no idea who God's people are and are not.

EDIT: well, I shouldn't say "no idea". You can have an idea of "where they are spiritually". But you don't know who will be saved and who won't.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 08-28-2015 at 10:32 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

For those in the sedevacantist community, this is another indication that Francis I may be Peter The Roman, who in the Prophecy of the Popes will destroy Rome, and with it the Roman Church. Assuming the prophecy to be accurate (there's a fair degree of doubt as to the authenticity of the prophecy), somewhere during this Pope's reign the Roman Church could be torn apart, and given the general flow of things coming from this guy, and the several fracturing groups seeking to draw out Traditionalists, there may be something to this.

Naturally, I don't approve of this, praising sodomites is not the hallmark of a devout Christian. Then again, I don't think it's possible for a person who has assumed the office of The Son of Perdition to be devout, or saved for that matter.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seen this one before: "Did God really say...?"

Hold fast.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

This kind of thing always reminds me of the Frankie satire pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Alex Jones has been ranting for weeks that his Pope is the New World Order selection. And, he is coming to America soon... wishing to forgive all who have had abortions... loves a lesbian. I'm starting to think Alex is right, for the first time in his life.