Thread: Trump. Premptive strike against North Korea.

Trump. Premptive strike against North Korea.

I don’t think anybody is going to accuse me of tiptoeing through the issues or tap-dancing around them either. Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?
    More continuation of the RP revolution.....
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is like the guy who said the US should bomb Iran to see what happens.

This is what I said before. Trump is going to use our military power (including our nuclear weapons) as a negotiating tool to extract huge concessions.

North Korea is a puppet state of China. You attack North Korea, you get yourself a full on hot war with our major creditors.

He reminds me more of Greg Stillson every day.

Looking at the comments I see I'm not alone.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    More continuation of the RP revolution.....
    I don’t think anybody is going to accuse me of tiptoeing through the issues or tap-dancing around them either. Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?
    Any links or source for that?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Any links or source for that?
    From his book.
    http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Dona...ar_+_Peace.htm
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Nice, how is Trump better than Bush again?

There is long section on North Korea in his book which I find reading so far a logical assessment of that regime. There are pages I am unable read since they were blocked from preview but here is some relevant text I copied.

Quote Originally Posted by The America We Deserve - By Donald Trump - Jan 15, 2000
    ...I can tell you that negotiation with these madman will be fruitless once they have the ability to lob a nuclear missile into Chicago, Los Angeles or New York.....

I'm not trigger happy, nor would I consider the use of force lightly, but as President I would be prepared to order a strike-using conventional weapons-against North Korean targets if it prevented nuclear blackmail or nuclear destruction of the US population.

I'm not talking about an extended air campaign against North Korea and certainly not a ground war. I'm talking about a very specific target and then returning to the bargaining table.

I am advocating such action only after talks break down - which is highly likely in view of the North Korean's track record of violating everything they have agreed to so far.
    I cannot find the exact "pre-emptive" quote from ontheissues.org, maybe it is on a page blocked from google books preview. Does anyone have a copy of the book?
    Last edited by kahless; 08-28-2015 at 01:57 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There is long section on North Korea in his book which I find reading so far a logical assessment of that regime. There are pages I am unable read since they were blocked from preview but here is some relevant text I copied.

If you are telling me Rand is going to sit back and let North Korea nuclear blackmail us then I am fully on-board in voting for Trump.
    Proving more to the point that Trump is a $#@!ING military moron that would get us into WWWIII quicker that any person. Go into NK and they would launch a full on ground invasion of SK. Then the US would be committed and likely looking at a war with China. NK talks crazy but prove they aren't when the chips are down.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Ok. A quote from his book:

Use force to stop North Korean nuke development

[In a Trump presidency], North Korea would suddenly discover that its worthless promises of civilized behavior would cut no ice. I would let Pyongyang know in no uncertain terms that it can either get out of the nuclear arms race or expect a rebuke similar to the one Ronald Reagan delivered to Ghadhafi in 1986. I don’t think anybody is going to accuse me of tiptoeing through the issues or tap-dancing around them either. Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.274 , Jul 2, 2000
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Kind of looks like the Clinton program though. Blow up a few aspirin factories to prove you mean business.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    This is what I said before. Trump is going to use our military power (including our nuclear weapons) as a negotiating tool to extract huge concessions.

North Korea is a puppet state of China. You attack North Korea, you get yourself a full on hot war with our major creditors.
    China has been distancing themselves from North Korea lately. But would still back them if they were attacked since they have a treaty until 2021 I believe.

bump

oh yeah cause china who is our banker and owner will allow that.. trump you are $#@!ing retarded.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear