Thread: Mark Hamill calls for a gun ban

Thumbs down Mark Hamill calls for a gun ban

http://twitter.com/HamillHimself/sta...30969488146432 I'm not going to act like I'm shocked or anything. I didn't think he was pro gun. Still I wish he would've kept his mouth shut. It bothers me more than it should. I was looking forward to the new Star Wars movie, not so much now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the actor's bodyguards, along with the security at the movie studios, should be the test case and disarm themselves.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Only the Jedi are allowed weapons.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Luke says, don't buy a gun, use The Force!

When are people going to figure out that actors make their livings in the world of make believe? And their opinions--dispatches from the world of make believe--are worth their carbon content because...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Actors get political when they want to get in with the right people. Selling their influence for a leg up with the Hollywood establishment.

Mark Hamill has very low acting ability, and isn't on anyone's speed dial for new roles. He figures with the publicity bump from the new Star Wars movies, now he has a chance to make news headlines. If he's gonna sell out, now is the time to do it. Maybe he'll get some work out of it, or a film award or something.

I don't understand why more actors can't follow Johnny Carson's lead. He never revealed his politics. Why risk alienating a portion of your fanbase?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Luke says, don't buy a gun, use The Force!

When are people going to figure out that actors make their livings in the world of make believe? And their opinions--dispatches from the world of make believe--are worth their carbon content because...?
    And that politicians and banksters do the same? Good questions, both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Yeah, that's stupid but I'm still watching the movie
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Give me a lightsaber first, then you can talk about it, Luke.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    Yeah, that's stupid but I'm still watching the movie
    I'm not.

Looks like nothing more than a politically correct re-boot, like this summer's Mad Max.

Yeah, everybody will still be talking about that movie 40, 50 years from now.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

i know him more as the voice of The Joker
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.