Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump has supported nearly all of Obama's economic policy agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why would you ask Brett85 if he was advocating for Bush or Hillary?
    I gave up trying to find any shred of integrity in LE when she started attacking people for failing to abandon their principles and acting like a world class hypocrite around those whom she's has a history of attacking. I still hold some shred of hope that she will repent of this and become a person of principle again, but with the way she's acting right now that shred is deteriorating rapidly.

It's not the first time she's accused people of supporting HillaBush merely for opposing Trump either. That seems to be her new MO.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, and be careful - if you back her into a corner by identifying how she is using all the bull$#@! sophistry that they used against Ron Paul supporters the last 8 years, she will deflect by accusing you of perversion and whatever else she imagines will hurt you so that attention is drawn away from her hypocrisy.

She he seems to have gone full Collinz. Never go full Collinz.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me first say what I have said in other threads. We all want Rand to win. My statement in this thread had to do with the crap we'll have left if he isn't able to rise up.

Consider what this thread is about. "Trump has supported nearly all of Obama's economic policy agenda"

I respond with the people out there don't care and I said why I thought that was the case. It's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    People don't care.

They see the alternative being another frickin' Bush or Hillary. Who would all continue Obama's crappy economic plan and likely make it even worse. So, it basically makes it a non-issue.
    Brett replied...
    According to the article that TaftFan wrote, (and numerous other sources) Trump is far more liberal on economic issues than even Jeb Bush. So it certainly does matter. People need to wake up.
    I was just saying that if it comes down to it in the end between pieces of crap, I think people out there would prefer the pile of crap that they haven't had experience with, called Trump, than ones that they already know what they would do, including not doing one damn thing about illegal immigration, called Bush and Hillary.

Brett seemed to be very concerned that he was communicating that Trump was worse than Bush. I found it rather funny. So, I asked him the question I did. It was sarcasm. EDIT: When someone argues that B is worse than A, it's really a backhanded compliment to A. lol

We all want Rand to win. I just don't understand all this effort and foaming at the mouth on this forum trying to run Trump down instead of trying to lift Rand up. Rand's campaign has things that everyone can participate in. But, instead, people are here trying to dictate to people who are also for Rand, who their 2nd or 3rd choices should be in case Rand doesn't make it. It seems stupid to me.

Does that explain it better. If not, I'm sorry. It's the best I can do this late at night.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-28-2015 at 03:14 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Auto bailouts? Check.
    Bank bailouts? Check.
    Stimulus package? Check.
    Government-run healthcare? Check.
    Progressive taxation? Check.
    Hands off unfunded liabilities? Check.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/southe...policy-agenda/
    http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news...ts?q=1&;page=1

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    It must be hard to walk carrying around all of that self-centered pride.
    I gave up trying to find any shred of integrity in LE when she started attacking people for failing to abandon their principles and acting like a world class hypocrite around those whom she's has a history of attacking. I still hold some shred of hope that she will repent of this and become a person of principle again, but with the way she's acting right now that shred is deteriorating rapidly.
    Oh, and be careful - if you back her into a corner by identifying how she is using all the bull$#@! sophistry that they used against Ron Paul supporters the last 8 years, she will deflect by accusing you of perversion and whatever else she imagines will hurt you so that attention is drawn away from her hypocrisy.

It's not the first time she's accused people of supporting HillaBush merely for opposing Trump either. That seems to be her new MO.
    Gunny, be sure and don't skip your AA meeting again tomorrow.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Gunny, be sure and don't skip your AA meeting again tomorrow.
    Does it make you feel less guilty about pissing on all the principles we've held so dear to assume that I am an alcoholic?

Does it make you feel less guilty about pissing on all the principles we've held so dear to assume that I am an alcoholic?
    It's called giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I haven't "pissed" on anything. I don't know if you've been around this place too long and have just become rabid, or what your problem is. Get ahold of yourself. Sheesh.
    ================

It's called giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I haven't "pissed" on anything. I don't know if you've been around this place too long and have just become rabid, or what your problem is. Get ahold of yourself. Sheesh.
    You should really remove the beam in your eye before you worry about the more in mine. All of this, all of it is all you. Your narcissistic pride will not seem to allow you to contemplate that you may be the one to have created this.

You should really remove the beam in your eye before you worry about the more in mine. All of this, all of it is all you. Your narcissistic pride will not seem to allow you to contemplate that you may be the one to have created this.
    No one forced you to act like a horse's ass in this thread. That was your decision. Own it.

How about you go your own way and stop following around after me.
    ================

No one forced you to act like a horse's ass in this thread. That was your decision. Own it.

How about you go your own way and stop following around after me.
    LMAO not only are you delusional, but you also have an exaggerated sense of self importance. I wouldn't 'follow' you if you were on the last train out of Bartertown. There is indeed an ass running around RPFs, and she looks back at you every time you chant "mirror mirror on the wall..."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO not only are you delusional, but you also have an exaggerated sense of self importance. I wouldn't 'follow' you if you were on the last train out of Bartertown. There is indeed an ass running around RPFs, and she looks back at you every time you chant "mirror mirror on the wall..."
    Wow. No wonder you lost your reelection.
    ================

I think the problem is that you must have skipped your Reading classes.

Listen very closely. Rand has TWO PERCENT. If that doesn't improve, we are going to either get someone like Bush or Trump as the R nominee. In that scenario, I prefer Trump. Note that I didn't say I thought he would be some fab President, because I know he wouldn't. He's definitely a big government guy. But, I already know for sure what Bush would be supporting and no thanks.
    This is what you said about me being banned for being negative about Ron chances in 2012 after he had lost every primary and caucus up to the end of May and had suspended his campaign.

klamath did need to give it a rest, given that there are people who still haven't voted yet
    For the record, I highly respect the Mod who made the initial call on the ban. This place would SUCK without him.
    Not one person has voted yet.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    This is what you said about me being banned for being negative about Ron chances in 2012 after he had lost every primary and caucus up to the end of May and had suspended his campaign.

Not one person has voted yet.
    And if you notice, Klamath, I didn't say that until I was hounded on this thread. Nor would I have. I only said that because a couple didn't seem to understand why I said anything about Trump vs. Bush or Clinton and I was doing my best to attempt to explain it to them. It seemed obvious to me, but I guess not to some.

I'm pretty sick of getting jumped on for participating in a thread. I have more than paid my dues in this movement. I was attacked in this thread from point one for just saying I didn't think those supporting Trump would care that his economics were worse than Bush's. I have been seeing the comments on his Facebook posts. This is not what is drawing people to him. THAT IS IT!!! Sheesh.

NOTE: Maybe some who are currently worrying so much about Trump and trying to dictate to others here their 2nd or 3rd choices, the goal instead ought to be to help Rand so that he does win the nomination.

As for me, as long as Rand's name is on the ballot, I will be voting for him. I have said this over and over again. But, if a few's approach with me this last week is the way you have or would treat someone new who came here who didn't walk completely lockstep with YOUR dictates, perhaps you should rethink your campaign approach.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-28-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    ================

I agree Gunny, LE is delusional. I continue to give you props for all you have done for this movement and continue to -rep LE for her delusional rants (of course she continues to -rep me on unrelated threads, whatever LE).

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    I agree Gunny, LE is delusional. I continue to give you props for all you have done for this movement and continue to -rep LE for her delusional rants (of course she continues to -rep me on unrelated threads, whatever LE).
    What have I said that you consider a "delusional rant"?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-28-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    ================

Wow. No wonder you lost your reelection.
    Somehow I knew that was coming. What, exactly, does that have to do with Rand Paul, Donald Trump, and HildaBush?

Or, is it as I have said all along, you are just a sadist who gets off on causing pain to anyone who doesn't worship you?

since you seem to have forgotten, I didn't run for reelection. I was redistricted out of office by RINO's embarrassed by my stance for powers delegated to the State, and constitutional compliance. I ran for a higher office where I could not begin to compete financially, what with my $15k against the establishmentarian's $880k.

Mind you, I get that you have made clear now that you couldn't care less about constitutional compliance. You like a brash mouth- so long as it agrees with Your Highness. LMAO. God forbid someone disagrees with the Queen of No Principle, this is what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    My mother taught me at a very young age, when it's you vs the whole world, it's probably not the whole world that's wrong. LE apparently never learned that lesson.

Somehow I knew that was coming. What, exactly, does that have to do with Rand Paul, Donald Trump, and HildaBush?
    About the same as this crap from you and this is just from this one thread.
    It must be hard to walk carrying around all of that self-centered pride.

Or, is it as I have said all along, you are just a sadist who gets off on causing pain to anyone who doesn't worship you?
    Actually, I believe you are thinking of yourself, Gunny.

since you seem to have forgotten, I didn't run for reelection. I was redistricted out of office by RINO's embarrassed by my stance for powers delegated to the State, and constitutional compliance. I ran for a higher office where I could not begin to compete financially, what with my $15k against the establishmentarian's $880k.
    Ok, it must have been that. I stand corrected. I recall you running around believing there were spies, or something close to that, who were trying to do your campaign in.

Mind you, I get that you have made clear now that you couldn't care less about constitutional compliance.
    Really? Where? The only big disagreement I recall us ever having is when you were pitching for a Constitutional Convention. I even stood beside you when you were seeing boogey men behind every corner.

You like a brash mouth- so long as it agrees with Your Highness. LMAO. God forbid someone disagrees with the Queen of No Principle, this is what you do.
    I don't care if you disagree, but if you think you can insult me personally over and over again, without a response, you've got another thing coming. Perhaps you have me confused with someone you can bully. You are sorely mistaken.
    ================

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My mother taught me at a very young age, when it's you vs the whole world, it's probably not the whole world that's wrong. LE apparently never learned that lesson.
    See, but here's the thing, the whole world isn't. Just a few of you who apparently have been beating people about the head who, God forbid, say something that they haven't run by you for your approval.

Do you honestly believe you are helping Rand by behaving like this? Because here's a newsflash for you. You aren't.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-28-2015 at 01:49 PM.
    ================

I do not want voters coming into these forums to think Rand and Trump share views. The vast bulk of the Trump supporter will Never become Rand supporters. They are the worst of the worst HAWKS that despise Rand for being soft. I want searching voters to know Rand is as far as you can get from Trump.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I do not want voters coming into these forums to think Rand and Trump share views. The vast bulk of the Trump supporter will Never become Rand supporters. They are the worst of the worst HAWKS that despise Rand for being soft. I want searching voters to know Rand is as far as you can get from Trump.
    Then people should stop starting so many Trump threads and arguing ad nauseum with every little word that is said.
    ================

About the same as this crap from you and this is just from this one thread.

Actually, I believe you are thinking of yourself, Gunny.
    The old "I am rubber you are glue" refutation eh?

Ok, it must have been that. I stand corrected. I recall you running around believing there were spies, or something close to that, who were trying to do your campaign in.
    You either have a very bad memory, or following the standard LE MO you are just making crap up to try and bring pain to anybody who has the audacity to disagree with Your Highness.

What you will (apparently fail to) recall, is that I said some guy who was campaigning for my opponent, was posting screenshots of RonPaulForums on Facebook and his blog. The reason I knew this was because he was posting screenshots on Facebook and his blog.

But since you have zero integrity, let's just twist actual events into some kind of paranoia in the hopes of discrediting a person who has had the audacity to disagree with Your Highness.

Really? Where? The only big disagreement I recall us ever having is when you were pitching for a Constitutional Convention. I even stood beside you when you were seeing boogey men behind every corner.
    Once again you are either just making crap up or you live in a delusional fantasy world. I have never 'pitched' a ConCon. I'm going to go with "liar."

I don't care if you disagree, but if you think you can insult me personally over and over again, without a response, you've got another thing coming.
    Wow, you really are deluded. All of this ALL OF THIS is coming from your insulting anyone who dares to disagree with you, and then just making up lies to bring them harm and discredit, I assume to punish them for disagreeing with you?

Perhaps you have me confused with someone you can bully. You are sorely mistaken.
    Um, you are the one bullying, LE. All of this is just us principled folks reacting to your failed attempts to bully us.

Think about it. What did my 2012 State Senate race have to do with your notion that anybody who opposes Trump must support HildaBush? If it was not relevant, then why was it brought up? Because you were trying to bully me into retreating?

You've falsely accused me of being a fetishist and a pervert. What does that have to do with the fact that supporting Trump and attacking anybody who doesn't makes you a hypocrite? If it was not relevant, then why was it brought up? Because you were trying to bully me into retreating?

Face it. This is all you. You have deluded yourself into believing that it's "everyone else" who is attacking you, when it's really everyone else who is defending ourselves from your unwarranted and unprincipled attacks. I do not know what has happened to you in the last 3-4 years, but you have become a monster.

See, but here's the thing, the whole world isn't. Just a few of you who apparently have been beating people about the head who, God forbid, say something that they haven't run by you for your approval.

Do you honestly believe you are helping Rand by behaving like this? Because here's a newsflash for you. You aren't.

Do you honestly believe that you are helping Rand by attacking people who oppose Trump, accusing them of all kinds of lies because they have the audacity to disagree with you? We're not the one doing all of this LE, you are. If anybody is actively harming Rand Paul, it's you. None of this argument would even be happening if you weren't lying about people and attacking them. You are the one sustaining this foofaraw, because your pride will not allow you to contemplate the fact that you are at fault for creating it.

Then people should stop starting so many Trump threads and arguing ad nauseum with every little word that is said.
    Ironically, this entire spat started because of you defending the people starting so many Trump threads, and arguing ad nauseum why he was so great.

If you really do want Rand Paul to win (which your behavior leads me to doubt), then why are you advocating for people to be able to post Trumpspam all day long and not get challenged on it?

So if you don't like Trump you must support HillaBush? Really? Isn't that the exact same illogical BS they spammed at us for supporting Ron Paul? We didn't like McCain so we must support Obama? Seriously?
    To be LE is to be an establishment shill. I saw it when I first joined this site.

If Rand does not win the nomination. Abstaining from voting is not a bad thing. If you keep voting for the lesser of the two evils, example: its only tump and bush or trump and walker, why support any of that. Do not go to the polls and vote for these jokers. It does more harm then good. I want to move towards freedom not towards tyranny even if I can vote for a candidate that would take us to tyranny at a slower pace.

It is Rand Paul or nothing for me because he will move us towards liberty.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    If Rand does not win the nomination. Abstaining from voting is not a bad thing. If you keep voting for the lesser of the two evils, example: its only tump and bush or trump and walker, why support any of that. Do not go to the polls and vote for these jokers. It does more harm then good. I want to move towards freedom not towards tyranny even if I can vote for a candidate that would take us to tyranny at a slower pace.

It is Rand Paul or nothing for me because he will move us towards liberty.
    Not only will Hillary Clinton take us towards tyranny at a faster pace than any Republican candidate, she is dangerously incompetent, far more corrupt than any candidate in the race and is out there defending Planned Parenthood despite the horrific revelations. Trump, Walker and as much as I hate to say it even Bush would still be a better choice.

This is one cycle where voting 3rd party and not participating in the lesser of two evils voting process does not seem to be an option.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12