Trump has supported nearly all of Obama's economic policy agenda

Auto bailouts? Check.
    Bank bailouts? Check.
    Stimulus package? Check.
    Government-run healthcare? Check.
    Progressive taxation? Check.
    Hands off unfunded liabilities? Check.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/southe...policy-agenda/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nearly? Try the whole 9 yards.

Fantastic article. +Rep. Spread this far and wide!

People don't care.

They see the alternative being another frickin' Bush or Hillary. Who would all continue Obama's crappy economic plan and likely make it even worse. So, it basically makes it a non-issue.

But, contrary to them, Trump is talking about renegotiating our rotten trade deals and doing something to curb the illegal alien invasion of our country. That puts him in positive territory.

I want Rand to be up there in the position that Trump is. I hope and pray that he can get there.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    People don't care.

They see the alternative being another frickin' Bush or Hillary. Who would all continue Obama's crappy economic plan and likely make it even worse. So, it basically makes it a non-issue.
    According to the article that TaftFan wrote, (and numerous other sources) Trump is far more liberal on economic issues than even Jeb Bush. So it certainly does matter. People need to wake up.

People don't care.

But, contrary to them, Trump is talking about renegotiating our rotten trade deals and doing something to curb the illegal alien invasion of our country. That puts him in positive territory.

I want Rand to be up there in the position that Trump is. I hope and pray that he can get there.
    Negotiate trade deals? What do you think ridiculously high tariffs are going to do to the market of everyday things that everyone buys? This is supposed to be an answer to our economic woes?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    According to the article that TaftFan wrote, (and numerous other sources) Trump is far more liberal on economic issues than even Jeb Bush. So it certainly does matter. People need to wake up.
    Are you advocating for Bush or Hillary?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you not advocating for both?

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yeah well, it sounds like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post

Here's the deal, folks. I want Rand to get the nomination. But, something is going to happen soon in our favor, or he is going to start being left out of debates. What then? Perhaps you choose to vote for whatever nutty libertarian the LP will be running; who doesn't have a chance in hell. I'd rather just not vote if those are my choices.
    ================

People don't care.

The assertion is correct, people don't care. The next step is figuring out how to fix that, and I'd argue complementing Trump on being a good liar (he ain't doing squat about the invasion of the Aztec gangs) is not the way to go about it. Sooner or later somebody has to put their foot down and call BS on this cult of celebrity nonsense., and that begins with telling some really gullible people what they don't want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Are you not advocating for both?
    I think the problem is that you must have skipped your Reading classes.

Listen very closely. Rand has TWO PERCENT. If that doesn't improve, we are going to either get someone like Bush or Trump as the R nominee. In that scenario, I prefer Trump. Note that I didn't say I thought he would be some fab President, because I know he wouldn't. He's definitely a big government guy. But, I already know for sure what Bush would be supporting and no thanks.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    The assertion is correct, people don't care. The next step is figuring out how to fix that, and I'd argue complementing Trump on being a good liar (he ain't doing squat about the invasion of the Aztec gangs) is not the way to go about it. Sooner or later somebody has to put their foot down and call BS on this cult of celebrity nonsense., and that begins with telling some really gullible people what they don't want to hear.
    Maybe. But, what usually happens to the person bearing the bad news is not that they jump into the lead. Because they have been focused on bringing that person down, instead of putting forth their own message. But, it would help whomever is next in line.
    ================

Yeah well, it sounds like it.

Here's the deal, folks. I want Rand to get the nomination. But, something is going to happen soon in our favor, or he is going to start being left out of debates. What then? Perhaps you choose to vote for whatever nutty libertarian the LP will be running; who doesn't have a chance in hell. I'd rather just not vote if those are my choices.
    Well, I agree with that. I won't vote either.

Maybe. But, what usually happens to the person bearing the bad news is not that they jump into the lead. Because they have been focused on bringing that person down, instead of putting forth their own message. But, it would help whomever is next in line.
    Nobody is getting any kind of message out with Trump sucking up all the oxygen. Personally, I'd prefer it if Bush or Walker tries to take Trump down and either 2 or all 3 of them end up destroying each other in the process, but we should probably be hitting Trump while simultaneously getting Rand's message out. Contrasts need to be drawn before choices are made.

People don't care.

So what you are saying is that it may be true that he totally supports Obama's economic policies right down the line, but it doesn't matter because he talks good?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So if you don't like Trump you must support HillaBush? Really? Isn't that the exact same illogical BS they spammed at us for supporting Ron Paul? We didn't like McCain so we must support Obama? Seriously?
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So what you are saying is that it may be true that he totally supports Obama's economic policies right down the line, but it doesn't matter because he talks good?
    So if you don't like Trump you must support HillaBush? Really? Isn't that the exact same illogical BS they spammed at us for supporting Ron Paul? We didn't like McCain so we must support Obama? Seriously?
    You really should read the posts better.
    ================

I read just fine, thanks. I am allergic to hypocrisy is all. Ahhchoo.

I read just fine, thanks. I am allergic to hypocrisy is all. Ahhchoo.
    No ya don't. But, go ahead and pontificate some more, Gunny.
    ================

No ya don't. But, go ahead and pontificate some more, Gunny.
    You just keep telling yourself that sweet cheeks, I am sure it will help you sleep at night. And remember, you've brought every last bit of this on yourself. Think about that the next time you decide to attack people for refusing to support a progressive liberal wearing a Republican mask.

You just keep telling yourself that sweet cheeks, I am sure it will help you sleep at night. And remember, you've brought every last bit of this on yourself. Think about that the next time you decide to attack people for refusing to support a progressive liberal wearing a Republican mask.
    I never suggested you, or anyone else, support anyone but Rand.

I don't know what's with you. Is this where you get your rocks off and feel like a big man twisting other people's stance?

Big fish. Little pond. Enjoy.

Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-28-2015 at 01:12 AM.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Auto bailouts? Check.
    Bank bailouts? Check.
    Stimulus package? Check.
    Government-run healthcare? Check.
    Progressive taxation? Check.
    Hands off unfunded liabilities? Check.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/southe...policy-agenda/
    same would apply for Dole, McCain, ROMNEY

I never suggested you, or anyone else, support anyone but Rand.

I don't know what's with you. Is this where you get your rocks off and feel like a big man twisting other people's stance?

Big fish. Little pond. Enjoy.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all your panty-bunching and sexual perversion accusations. All that malignant narcissism you've been spewing at people lately must be getting in the way of your critical introspection capacity. You just can't fathom that all of this is your doing can you? Lil miss n'er do wrong. Smdh

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    same would apply for Dole, McCain, ROMNEY
    Yeah, unfortunately, and most of the candidates running this time too. The only one who believes totally different than that is Rand.
    ================

I read them the same way.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all your panty-bunching and sexual perversion accusations. All that malignant narcissism you've been spewing at people lately must be getting in the way of your critical introspection capacity. You just can't fathom that all of this is your doing can you? Lil miss n'er do wrong. Smdh
    Excuse me, you must have me confused with someone who gives a rat's ass what you think of me.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I read them the same way.
    Can't help ya then. I said it as clearly as I could. If you and Gunny want to read something else into it, go right ahead.
    ================

Why would you ask Brett85 if he was advocating for Bush or Hillary?
    "The Patriarch"

Excuse me, you must have me confused with someone who gives a rat's ass what you think of me.
    It must be hard to walk carrying around all of that self-centered pride.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast