Thread: Viral Website to help Rand

Viral Website to help Rand

I just bought the domain www.ishillarychargedyet..com

I'll pay somebody to design a one page site with a horrible picture of Hillary Clinton and the words "Not Yet" that can be updated when she does get charged.

Slap some advertising to donate to the Rand Paul campaign or PAC...and see if we can get this joke of a website to spread around the conservative web!

IS HILLARY CHARGED YET?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JulioForPaul View Post

I'll pay somebody to design a one page site with a horrible picture of Hillary Clinton and the words "Not Yet" that can be updated when she does get charged.

Slap some advertising to donate to the Rand Paul campaign or PAC...and see if we can get this joke of a website to spread around the conservative web!

IS HILLARY CHARGED YET?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Haha...perfect! Seriously anyone want a small design and host job to throw this site together just let me know the price!

www.ishillarychargedyet.com is live. Anyone want to throw an ad on there for Rand Paul or one of his Pacs?

Bernie Sanders has a fan site dedicated to informing people and supporters where he stands on issues. www.feelthebern.org

It would probably be pretty useful for people who are interested in Rand, or for skeptical libertarians to have a similar site for Rand.

To smooth out or clarify misunderstandings of Rand's positions, which is a problem he has.

IS HILLARY CHARGED YET?
    A horrible pic of Hillary is not hard to find. Even Bill doesn't look at her. I'm fairly computer illiterate, but please keep us posted on your progress... I will go there, blog there, do whatever I can to help get it off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by T.hill View Post
    Bernie Sanders has a fan site dedicated to informing people and supporters where he stands on issues. www.feelthebern.org

It would probably be pretty useful for people who are interested in Rand, or for skeptical libertarians to have a similar site for Rand.
    Rand's site could be tobeleftalonebyPaul.org because in a nutshell that is what he wants as much as possible considering where we are at with such criminal government.
    Last edited by Liberty74; 08-28-2015 at 07:07 PM.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by T.hill View Post

smallgovpaul.org?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    A horrible pic of Hillary is not hard to find. Even Bill doesn't look at her. I'm fairly computer illiterate, but please keep us posted on your progress... I will go there, blog there, do whatever I can to help get it off the ground.
    Found the horrible pic of Hillary! A blog would be nice. Even a blinking "searching www.justice.gov" before the "NOT YET" comes on screen would be even better...to give the allusion that the site automatically is looking for charges against Hillary Clinton to appear on the Department of Justice website.

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    jumpontherandwagon.org

boardtherandwagon.org
    A poll could be done on this forum to decide what the url should be, make a thread to crowd source some ideas and ideally it could be a selection of different popular sayings or hashtags associated with Rand or even Ron. But you'd have to have someone willing to buy the domain name and possibly pay for web development and design before you do that. The content of the website could even be crowd sourced too.

Noonebutpaul.org
    Paulornooneatall.org
    EndtheFed.org
    StandwithRand.org
    Givemelibertyorgivemedeath.org
    Randslide.org
    Randistheman.org

leavemealone.co

Without the M. Stands for leave me alone coalition.

Found the horrible pic of Hillary! A blog would be nice. Even a blinking "searching www.justice.gov" before the "NOT YET" comes on screen would be even better...to give the allusion that the site automatically is looking for charges against Hillary Clinton to appear on the Department of Justice website.
    If someone knows what they are doing, the website could pull up on almost any issue. For example if someone did an NSA search or government spying or black youth and imprisonment, this website could pull up in numerous search results. It used to be done by meta tags. Not sure how optimal search engine results are obtained now.