Thread: [Video] Rand Paul Visits Spokane Washington

[Video] Rand Paul Visits Spokane Washington

Rand Paul Visits Spokane Washington, talks about recent shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7nBw1WPkr8
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand did fine but the interviewer was a bit in a rush. Modern media I guess. Volume over quality.
    "I am a bird"

Yeah, it's tough to get stuff out when you have to go quick because it's only a short news piece. But I think Rand did a good job.

Doing these interviews with local news stations can have a great impact because so many people don't follow national cable news. The average non-political person doesn't watch Fox News every night, but they do watch their local news to see the weather and stuff. I would want to do as many of those as possible.

And the point he made about wanting the federal government to give land back to the states is exactly the type of issue to connect with these western states.

Laura Ingraham said in her program today that Rand had 700 people at his rally in Spokane.

Maybe he should specify "Washington" as "Washington DC" when he's in Washington state.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    Laura Ingraham said in her program today that Rand had 700 people at his rally in Spokane.
    Yeah, big turnout in Idaho today too. And like he said, these are taking place during the early morning/middle of the day on a weekday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Maybe he should specify "Washington" as "Washington DC" when he's in Washington state.
    Lol, I saw that too. Don't want to give them anything to possibly cut and use the soundbite "Coming up at 10, Rand Paul says 'People in Washington have no clue how to manage a forest'".

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Rand did fine but the interviewer was a bit in a rush. Modern media I guess. Volume over quality.
    It was fast-paced, but I'll have to disagree on the quality.

That was Rand at his very best IMO, killer, hitting all the right issues in exactly the right tone with zero verbal fumbles.

A++