Thread: Biden beats Trump in latest Quinnipiac poll August

Jan2017

Biden beats Trump in latest Quinnipiac poll August

Swing state polling showed this hypothetical match-up - Quinnipiac U polls at this stage of the 2016 Presidential race
    with an unannounced Dimocrat candidate v. an unlikely GOP nominee

• FLORIDA: Biden 45 - Trump 42
    • OHIO: Biden 48 - Trump 38
    • PENNSYLVANIA: Biden 48 - Trump 40
    http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2271

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Significantly losing from Biden, that has got to hurt.
    "I am a bird"

Trump is a guaranteed loser, just don't tell his cult followers that, or show them polls like this for that matter.

The latest National Quinnipiac poll has Rand at 2% with Christie at 4%. Makes no sense.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by logikal View Post
    The latest National Quinnipiac poll has . . .
    Jebby Bush at 7% and Walker at 6% - lol

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2274

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Jebby Bush at 7% and Walker at 6% - lol

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2274
    Good point. Do we know if Quinnipiac is one of the ones CNN will consider for the debate?

UPDATE: Yes, it is.

Jan2017

Good point. Do we know if Quinnipiac is one of the ones CNN will consider for the debate?

UPDATE: Yes, it is.
    FURTHER UPDATE : Yes it is NOT . . . right ?
    The Reagan Foundation and CNN have NOTHING to do with some east coast college faux polling . . . right ?

Jan2017

CNN and the Reagan Foundation library decide on September 10 . . . Quinni U has absolutely NOTHING to do with it.
    CNN, Nancy Reagan Invite 16 of 17 Republican Presidential Candidates to Sept. 16 Debates

http://www.newsweek.com/cnn-invites-...debates-361825
    Although nearly all of the candidates made the cut for the CNN event, it is still unclear how the field will look a month from now
    when CNN and the library determine how to split the group based on their standing as of Sept. 10.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

The methodology of the Quinni U polling - calling itself a national poll - is too disingenuous and would not be acceptable to the Reagan library . . .
    a nationwide polling of all of 9 states . . . total horse$#@!.

From August 20 – 25, Quinnipiac University surveyed 1,563 registered voters nationwidewith a margin of error of +/- 2.5 percentage points. Live interviewers call land lines and cellphones. The survey includes 666 Republicans with a margin of error of +/- 3.8 percentage pointsand 647 Democrats with a margin of error of +/- 3.9 percentage points.The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts publicopinion surveys in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Ohio, Virginia,Iowa, Colorado and the nation as a public service and for research.
    http://www.quinnipiac.edu/images/pol...015_Ueg38d.pdf

FURTHER UPDATE : Yes it is NOT . . . right ?
    The Reagan Foundation and CNN have NOTHING to do with some east coast college faux polling . . . right ?
    http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...n-debate-stage

CNN, which declined to comment on its criteria and their potential impact on the field for this story, has said it would use polls from ABC/The Washington Post, Bloomberg News, CBS/The New York Times, CNN, FOX, Gallup, Marist, McClatchy, Monmouth University, NBC/The Wall Street Journal, Pew, Quinnipiac, USA Today and Time.
    Quinnipiac is one of the polls that CNN will include in their average to determine who will be in the primary debate. Fortunately for us, there's already like a month and a half worth of polls that will be included where Rand is doing much better.

Jan2017

Quinnipiac is one of the polls that CNN will include in their average to determine who will be in the primary debate. Fortunately for us, there's already like a month and a half worth of polls that will be included where Rand is doing much better.
    Your source is NOT CNN or the Reagan Library . . . make up any $#@! source you need to but WRONG.

September 10, not this August poll of Quinni U professor professing to be national . . .
    how many Californians polled by Q U ? Zero - It is a horse$#@! national poll that is no where near national by any means.

Most importantly, it is NOT used by CNN - pretty clear, unless you are totally stupid.

Your source is NOT CNN or the Reagan Library . . . make up any $#@! source you need to but WRONG.

September 10, not this August poll of Quinni U professor professing to be national . . .
    how many Californians polled by Q U ? Zero - It is a horse$#@! national poll that is no where near national by any means.

Most importantly, it is NOT used by CNN - pretty clear, unless you are totally stupid.
    Get angry!
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Every Democrat beats Trump. How could they not? Two thirds of the nation wouldn't trust Trump to certify their local gas pumps are pumping as much gas as they are charging you for.

Fox wants Republicans to shoot themselves in the foot. Again. And Republicans are way, way too cooperative with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

What the $#@! is your problem? CNN will use polls from July all the way to September 10th. Even Real Clear Politics has included this poll in its average. I don't even understand what the $#@! your problem is. What is your evidence that they will NOT include this poll? You don't have to like it, but why the $#@! are you attacking me?

It doesn't matter if we agree with this poll or not. Unless you have evidence that this poll will be excluded you're the one making $#@! up.
    Last edited by SilentBull; 08-27-2015 at 09:34 AM.

September 10, not this August poll.
    Can you read? They said "their standing AS OF September 10th". They're using polls from July all the way up to September 10th. And there will be 2 debates just like last time.
    Last edited by SilentBull; 08-27-2015 at 09:39 AM.

Swing state polling showed this hypothetical match-up - Quinnipiac U polls at this stage of the 2016 Presidential race
    with an unannounced Dimocrat candidate v. an unlikely GOP nominee

• FLORIDA: Biden 45 - Trump 42
    • OHIO: Biden 48 - Trump 38
    • PENNSYLVANIA: Biden 48 - Trump 40

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2271
    That's a very slim sympathy lead for Biden which could be expected to evaporate quickly (like Bush's and Walker's did) once he jumps into the race. Hope he jumps in. Time will tell.
    Last edited by David Sadler; 08-27-2015 at 09:52 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden has issues that he won't be able to handle if his opponent in the general election has enough nerve to call him on them.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2015/02/...aking-pervert/

Any democrat can beat Trump.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    Get angry!
    Nah, make a stupid comment and I'll call you out - that's all. Make up stupid inferences, and get called out - simple !

Nah, make a stupid comment and I'll call you out - that's all. Make up stupid inferences, and get called out - simple !
    Right, like the stupid comment you made about them not including that poll, which you provided 0 evidence for? Or the other one where you claimed only polls from Sep 10th would be included, as opposed to polls from July to Sep 10th?

BOOM! Internet tough guy.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

RCP average from national polls since 7/16:
    Trump 22.6
    Bush 11.6
    Walker 10.6
    Carson 7.5
    Rubio 6.4
    Cruz 6.2
    Huckabee 5.9
    Paul 4.6
    Kasich 3.6
    Christie 3.3
    Fiorina 2.6
    Perry 1.9
    Santorum 1.3
    Jindal 1.2
    Graham 0.4

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    BOOM! Internet tough guy.
    Are you angry - and promoting false info still ?

Jan2017

CNN has not ever said they will use any specific poll - at least to my knowledge - if they do
    then they succumb to any of the errors in those methodologies, particularly Qunni U.

Internet media sources and bloggers can think or speculate what they want,
    but it IS CNN and Reagan Foundation that co-sponsor this debate.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.