Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virgina Killer Sent "Suicide Note" To ABC, Says Massacre Is "Race War" In Reaction To Charlest

Virgina Killer Sent "Suicide Note" To ABC, Says Massacre Is "Race War" In Reaction To Charlest

I don't know what Virginia's flag is but this is obviously the flag's fault and it needs to be taken down NOW!!

In the aftermath of today's latest tragic shooting of two Virginia reporters which was both caught live on tape the deceased cameraman's tape, and in a video clip uploaded by the alleged shooter who has since also passed away, the question asked by everyone is why did what he did. We now have the answer.

According to ABC, a man claiming to be Bryce Williams called the news tation over the last few weeks, saying he wanted to pitch a story, and wanted to fax information. He never told ABC News what the story was. This morning, a fax was in the machine (time stamped 8:26 a.m.) almost two hours after the shooting.

A little after 10 a.m., he called again, and introduced himself as Bryce, but also said his legal name was Vester Lee Flanagan, and that he shot two people this morning. While on the phone, he said authorities are “after me,” and “all over the place.” He hung up. ABC News contacted the authorities immediately and provided them with the fax.

In the 23-page document faxed to ABC News, the writer says “MY NAME IS BRYCE WILLIAMS” and his legal name is Vester Lee Flanagan II” He writes what triggered today’s carnage was his reaction to the racism of the Charleston church shooting:

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."

It is unclear whose initials he is referring to. He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, and calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers.

“Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount that Eric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.

In an often rambling letter to the authorities, and family and friends, he writes of a long list of grievances. In one part of the document, Williams calls it a “Suicide Note for Friends and Family”.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...harleston-shoo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Murder on Live TV

Headlines on USA Today this morning first I heard of this . . .

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-...der-on-live-tv

Quinnipiac poll in July included question about Virginia and the confederate flag, fwiw

The media does not mention his race.

Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    The media does not mention his race.
    being half black and half white, which side do you pull the race card for? or are you going by the one drop rule? I say he's another dumb $#@!, screw why he did it, he was crazy, why are we listening to crazy people. sit there shut up and eat your ice cream and stop shooting people.

Guy was plain nuts. He claimed his co-workers would repeatedly leave a watermelon around, and then hide it, only to put it back again later.

In a sometimes-rambling account of his time at WDBJ Flanagan accused co-workers of racially harassing him by placing a watermelon around the office.

'The watermelon would appear, then disappear, then appear and disappear, then appear and disappear again only to appear again,' he wrote in a May 2014 letter to presiding Judge Francis Burkart.

'This was not an innocent incident. The watermelon was placed in a strategic location.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html
    I suppose all the "micro-agressions" propaganda didn't help any!
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-27-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
    being half black and half white, which side do you pull the race card for? or are you going by the one drop rule? I say he's another dumb $#@!, screw why he did it, he was crazy, why are we listening to crazy people. sit there shut up and eat your ice cream and stop shooting people.
    It doesn't matter where we put him; it matters where he put himself and that was clearly in the black category.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I found the Megyn Kelly interview to be suspect, some others here have as well.. The way the father threatened Megyn and all reporters at the end that they might get shot if they don't pass gun control, the way they seemed to get offended every time she brought up some factual evidence related to the case (this puts it in people's minds not to question or discuss the actual events too much because it is "offensive" to the victims to try to find out the truth) along with some other things that have been mentioned..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Seems to have effectively used the media for his purposes.

I expect this all to subside now that the Dukes of Hazard is no longer on the air. Once everyone forgets their history, we'll heal from the wounds of slavery.

/s

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He identified as black. As do all mixed race people with at least a black great grand parent.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInNY View Post
    He identified as black. As do all mixed race people with at least a black great grand parent.
    Seems the bar has been lowered recently

Gulag Chief:

Such a shame, these nutty killers throw around the word 'war'. But they don't duke it out with other combatants, they slaughter exclusively unarmed innocents. If you hate people, invite those who hate you into a Thunderdome ring or whatever, leave innocent unarmed folks out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Such a shame, these nutty killers throw around the word 'war'. But they don't duke it out with other combatants, they slaughter exclusively unarmed innocents. If you hate people, invite those who hate you into a Thunderdome ring or whatever, leave innocent unarmed folks out of it.

Exactly. Very cowardly.

I hold the media partially accountable, for giving these people a platform. What not offer an equal platform for real heros? i.e. the uber driver in Chicago? We should have been hearing about that story for 3 weeks, but there wasn't so much as a whisper about it.

Gulag Chief:

He won already, they delayed Mr. Robot because of him. Evil it seems always wins.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    He won already, they delayed Mr. Robot because of him. Evil it seems always wins.
    conspiracy written all over it, the incidents get smaller, the governments get more desperate and Americans get more sensitive (or numb, depending what you are asking about)

he didn't shoot a black person, so he's not white.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Seems the bar has been lowered recently

if you accept that race is a social construct and not scientifically proveable, then yes, it's only self identification.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I don't know what Virginia's flag is but this is obviously the flag's fault and it needs to be taken down NOW!!
    A bare breasted amazon woman with a spear, stepping on the body of a dead king, and the text: SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    he didn't shoot a black person, so he's not white.
    Kind of my point; he was just another retard, who cares why he said he did it. The true test of being psychologically sound is if one does harm to themselves or not, and seeing that he shot himself i'd say he failed that test. He wasn't black he wasn't white and who gives a rats ass what he identifies as, i give that no more credit than bruce identifying as a woman, he was a idiot is my point.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    A bare breasted amazon woman with a spear, stepping on the body of a dead king, and the text: SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
    I had to look that up

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    It doesn't matter where we put him; it matters where he put himself and that was clearly in the black category.
    My brother went with irish, my sister went with indian (although she is actually red as $#@!), my nephew just went with american, no one even ask me.

Lol that one's not bare breasted.

and I spelled 'tyrannis' wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    if you accept that race is a social construct and not scientifically proveable, then yes, it's only self identification.
    Then I'm black and Native American. Where's my free $#@!.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Then I'm black and Native American. Where's my free $#@!.
    I don't accept that liberal nonsense.

'The watermelon would appear, then disappear, then appear and disappear, then appear and disappear again only to appear again,' he wrote in a May 2014 letter to presiding Judge Francis Burkart.

'This was not an innocent incident. The watermelon was placed in a strategic location.'
    Somebody liked watermelon in the office?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My brother went with irish, my sister went with indian (although she is actually red as $#@!), my nephew just went with american, no one even ask me.
    What do you consider yourself?

I'm guessing you are not actually Lawrence Fishburne.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Somebody liked watermelon in the office?
    "Let me tell you something, if you don't like chicken and watermelon somethin' is wrong with you motherfucker. - Dave Chappelle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQ0zm-njyQ

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    What do you consider yourself?

I'm guessing you are not actually Lawrence Fishburne.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Then I would ask what it was like working with the genius Paul Reubens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWI-5b2MHNI

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Lol that one's not bare breasted.
    The media freaked out when Cuccinelli used that one.

http://www.styleweekly.com/richmond/...nt?oid=1364343
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Isn't this deja vu "all over again". Seems to me I remember a couple of years ago, some nut job mailed something to ABC before he did some horrific crime. What does ABC have that MSNBC and FOX don't?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast