Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gov. Sarah Palin speaks with Senator (R-KY) Rand Paul on "On Point"

Gov. Sarah Palin speaks with Senator (R-KY) Rand Paul on "On Point"

Forgot to add this earlier: Joe Miller drove Rand from the airport in Alaska: http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_...51d32727e.html
    Last edited by TaftFan; 08-26-2015 at 05:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Palin referred to Hillary as the "GOP frontrunner". Good lord...
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Shoot a bear? lol. That will go over well with the lefties that just had a heart murmur over Cecil the Lion.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

We need her endorsement again, BADLY!

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    We need her endorsement again, BADLY!
    I noted that mentioned that he had the same message as the she endorsed in 2010...pretty clever��

Good interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Excellent interview, he seems lively and acts like he's having fun.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We should take whatever good interview we can get. I wonder if Palin's parents are supporting since they were at one of his events in AK?
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I think she likes Cruz.
    Wow that sucks if true. Must be following the Glen Beck logic. In other words, lets play like we're anti-establishment by helping the establishment divide the vote by using phony candidates that supposedly are for the people.

Which brings me to Trump, it really seems like the establishment brought him in simply to make it a two horse race as choosing between a big mouth candidate and one who tries to come off more sane. I think they're trying to put Jeb in the position as the guy "we all gotta get behind" or else we'll get a Donald Trump. I really hope Rand is able to get those voters that his dad got back on his side. I hope that article that came out today is true that hopefully we'll soon see Ron Paul on the campaign trail especially in those states like Iowa, and New Hampshire where he was able to pull in 20% or better 4 years ago. That number logically should have increased, but Rand has to be sure to get in contact with them and back on his side if that is indeed what is happening. Although I still question the polling methods somewhat, but there is still a lot of time left.

Oh, so this is what Palin is up to these days.

Palin was on FOX a few days ago bragging about the great candidates the GOP field has this go round. Asked to name them, she named Carson, Trump and Cruz.
    Last edited by Dianne; 08-26-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Palin was on FOX a few days ago bragging about the great candidates the GOP field has this go round. Asked to name them, she named Carson, Trump and Cruz.
    I think she did a good turn for Rand with all of this. She made a point to say that she had a conflict and couldn't be there on her Facebook post. Her family took part and she interviewed him for her show. And, praise the Almighty, she didn't ask him about a Trump or his "lagging poll numbers". She gave him plenty of space to put forth his ideas for the country. I say Thank you Gov. Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Palin referred to Hillary as the "GOP frontrunner". Good lord...
    I hope Rand was gentleman enough to keep a straight face.

And if he did keep a straight face, I don't know how.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I hope Rand was gentleman enough to keep a straight face.

And if he did keep a straight face, I don't know how.
    He was on the phone...

Okay, so I had to pause a couple time to laugh my head off (her voice...dear god), but that was a very positive interview, Rand was highly articulate.

Rand mentioned that he receives more donations from soldiers than anyone else (like Ron) - first I've heard.

If that's the case (IIRC he said "...just about everyone else") we need to meme-fy that sumnabitch ASAP.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That surprised me that she sounds like she agrees with his foreign policy because she usually talks like a neocon...and I think she likes Cruz because of that. BTW, so she slipped up and accidentally said GOP and not DEM...like no one else makes those kind of slips while live...I believe Rand has a few under his belt.

Okay, so I had to pause a couple time to laugh my head off (her voice...dear god)
    What's wrong with her voice? She's a woman so it's not a baritone; I believe Rand was called shrill after the debate. I thought it was a very good interview, she was being supportive and positive,and I saw nothing to laugh about.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    What's wrong with her voice? She's a woman so it's not a baritone; I believe Rand was called shrill after the debate. I thought it was a very good interview, she was being supportive and positive,and I saw nothing to laugh about.
    Have you ever seen Fargo?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Oh, what are you bitching aboot now, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, what are you bitching aboot now, eh?
    O Jeez...

I couldn't get past 20 sec without having to stop and laughing and choking...I'm gonna go back but, wow, Bless her heart she comes across as a parody of herself. Deep breath...Ok trying again...

No.

Are people really laughing at her voice? Come on. Haven't you heard different accents? It's perfectly normal.

Anyway, it was a good interview. No unfair questions and Paul was able to explain himself.

As for who she will end up supporting, I don't think Palin agrees with Paul on everything, but she probably does see a bit of herself in him in terms of outsider status. I suspect she will go with Cruz, but I think Paul is a possibility.

Also, a reminder from last year:

Appearing on Fox News’s On The Record with Greta Van Susteren the night before she closes out CPAC for the second time in three years, Palin was asked if a potential candidate was emerging as her favorite.

“No, not yet,” she answered without hesitation.

Van Susteren then asked if there were candidates who were at the top of her list.

“I appreciate those who have fought for America like Ted Cruz, like Rand Paul,” Palin answered before saying that, perhaps, the best candidate may not even be a politician.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-my-2016-list/
    Last edited by DisneyFan; 08-27-2015 at 11:28 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    No.
    It's a great movie. And, as of last year, an equally great TV show.

I do not have a tv and rarely go to movies although I do watch movies on my computer at times.

Are people really laughing at her voice? Come on. Haven't you heard different accents? It's perfectly normal.
    Right. Seems like a lot of people here have fallen for the media brainwash and take down of Palin that is supposed to convince you she is stupid. Did you ever wonder why they made such an effort to take her down? Generally, that relates to fear..of success. Funny that a bunch of so-called liberty people are just as readily brainwashed as everyone else.

LMAO @ "bench is deep". That's what she said when she saw Michigan's basketball team. lol

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    I couldn't get past 20 sec without having to stop and laughing and choking...I'm gonna go back but, wow, Bless her heart she comes across as a parody of herself. Deep breath...Ok trying again...
    She sounds goofy . . . naive like in Game Change :

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast